FA-Cup 3rd Round

dev1l

Absolutely baffling that Murphy thinks Carroll has played well. Makes you realise he's probably only a couple of goals away from getting England shouts again
He wasted the two biggest goal chances the game.

Arsenal are shite but I wish we scored more of those goals. Never seem to score a cutback from a run in between the fullback and centreback

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Their CB should get up .. don't want this game to be on air any further...

Goku23

What a load if crap Arsenal should be down to 10 and the player that should be off scores -.-

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
:lol: That is why I said about having them as the crowd noise actually piped into the stadium. Could you imagine it? The commentators would be apologising all the time about the language.
:lol: True, at least commentators would have less time to talk rubbish, "Leeds play such a fantas..." (DT swears) "we apologise for foul language".

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Frank desperate for his players to get some confidence. That or the clubs have been told there’ll be a fire break announced given some of the lineups.
Yeah, a load of the youth players were training with the first team all week (Bate, Livramento, Soonsup-Bell) and suddenly only 1 is even on the bench. Seems like a last minute call.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
That lineup is

a) Good for confidence and minutes, but;

b) There is plenty of room to have included 4 or 5 youth, even if on the bench. Im not a weird yoof lover by any shout, but its fecking Morecambe. Without tempting fate, Cech in goal, a team of 9 Jorginho's and Rudiger upfront beats these. I will never ever advocate a majority team of kids, thats just unrealistic IMO. But the ones who trained all week with 1st team could be included

So on one side its clearly a confidence boosting game, on the other side, its a lineup from a manager whose arse is twitching, big time

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
That lineup is

a) Good for confidence and minutes, but;

b) There is plenty of room to have included 4 or 5 youth, even if on the bench. Im not a weird yoof lover by any shout, but its fecking Morecambe. Without tempting fate, Cech in goal, a team of 9 Jorginho's and Rudiger upfront beats these. I will never ever advocate a majority team of kids, thats just unrealistic IMO. But the ones who trained all week with 1st team could be included

So on one side its clearly a confidence boosting game, on the other side, its a lineup from a manager whose arse is twitching, big time
Or option C), Lampard knows this will be our last game for a long time and wants to use it for first teamers.

RashyForPM

Hopefully we have enough to beat Morcombe.
You should be making double figures with that team. Your front 4 were touted as the hottest properties in the world last season, which thankfully they haven’t lived up to so far :D Seriously though, if Werner and Havertz are awful again and the former fails to score again, I’ll honestly start to believe that they will flop hard.

Last edited:

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Or option C), Lampard knows this will be our last game for a long time and wants to use it for first teamers.
That would have been leaked/rumoured if a possible "fire break" was coming.

Last edited:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
You should be making double figures with that team. Your front 4 were touted as the hottest properties in the world last season, which thankfully they haven’t lived up to so far :D Seriously though, if Werner and Havertz are awful again and the former fails to score again, I’ll honestly start to believe that they will flop.
Nah, Werner to score hattrick and everybody and their dogs praise him as best ever to grace green green grass of footbal pitches.