FA Cup 5th Round (15 Feb - 18 Feb)

Pagh Wraith

Watford resting players when they have nothing to play for in the league. Hilarious.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
It's stupid when teams do that. Leicester doing it was totally mindboggling.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Man, if Wimbledon knock out West Ham & Milwall back to back, the team should be given OBE's for doing the world a favour. I reckon they've a good chance at home, too! Also hoping Frank can take Derby to the 6th round :D

Of course, Chelsea vs United :drool::drool::drool:

Vadim

I hate FA Cup weekend. QPR v Watford and what's tonight, Newport v City? Feck that.

izec

Terrible weekend for football overall. Think i will tune in for a Spanish or Italian game today and tomorrow and thats about it. Time to do something else.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Shit weekend. It could easily have been avoided if PL had planned the 26-27 Feb midweek fixtures for this weekend. And the remaining PL teams in the FAC could have played their games in that midweek.

Paul_Scholes18

I think I am going to enjoy the cup and watch some smaller teams which I don't do too often :). Seems like I am almost alone. Sadly City got an easy big win and we have to wait for Monday to play. Apart from those two things I think I will enjoy it.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I leave for a bit with Brighton in total control, come back and Derby has scored.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Brighton hold on for the win.

Just need Newport to beat City:D

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
They have stopped showing the FA Cup on cable in the States. Probably a PPV thing.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
:( Derby. Ah well. Get into a playoff place, at least.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Shit weekend. It could easily have been avoided if PL had planned the 26-27 Feb midweek fixtures for this weekend. And the remaining PL teams in the FAC could have played their games in that midweek.
Lazy feckers.

Nickosaur

Brighton in the quarters, great stuff. I actually thought they were pretty average today, luckily Derby were worse. Expected a tougher game tbf.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
We just got in from a fun filled/educational day in the woods to watch Wimledon-Millwall

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Just checked - The match is not available to watch in the UK :lol: What a useless buncha prats the FA are.

I only discovered it today when SkySports announced it in a passing statement.

We would likely have heard it sooner had it been a United player instead.
Makes you wonder why more hasn't been made of this remarkable achievement.
Had it been a Scholes,Giggs,Terry,Lampard or Gerrard achievement more would have been made of it.

Perseus

Brighton in the quarters, great stuff. I actually thought they were pretty average today, luckily Derby were worse. Expected a tougher game tbf.
Brighton second XI. 4 youths on the bench; not as a suprise as five youths missed the U23 game v City.

Ashley Cole, second oldest player on the pitch and scored a gift. Derby were a bit heavy in their tackling.

Last edited:
7 changes for City and yet their 11 still have Silva,Sane,Mahrez and Jesus as their creative outlets.
We lose Martial and Lingard are are kind of screwed.Hate to think what would happen if Pogba were to be out for a considerable amount of time.

Last edited:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
7 changes for City and yet their 11 still have Silva,Sane,Mahrez and Jesus as their creative outlets.
We lose Martial and Lingard are are kind of screwed.Hate to think what happen if Pogba would be out for a considerable amount of time.
The mythical being that is Phil Foden is playing as well.

Irrational.

The mythical being that is Phil Foden is playing as well.
Minutes against lower league juggernauts like Newport and Burton are absolutely vital in Foden's development in order to bring through his undoubted world class potential unearthed by the Elite Development Squad. Then at least people can boast about Pep's amazing track record in bringing talent through.