FA Cup Final 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

el3mel

Fair feck to Arsenal and Arteta. Salvaging Fa cup and EL qualification from such disastrous season deserves celebration for them.

The best team simply won. Arsenal were all over Chelsea ever since Pulisic goal.

Amarsdd

its always nice to see a mid table team winning the FA cup.

sport2793

Reckon Chelsea matches will be fun to watch from a neutral perspective next season but they will probably give their fans a fair few heart attacks!

Nick7

Is he on loan from Real Madrid or have they signed him?
On loan. Think there were rumours they were signing him.

I don’t rate him highly at all. He’s had a good game here though.

SAFMUTD

Dont see the hype for Hudson Odoi at all, Chelsea should had sold him to Bayern for those 70M.

TheReligion

Abusive
I should just learn this lesson and never post anything. Or use this cursed power for nefarious means!
Always the way. Think arsenal deserved it today mind. You looked poor since the penalty. Never a red card though and odd about the handball and GK seemingly not replayed or looked at.

Might be good for you though and keep you lot honest with what needs doing in the summer if that makes sense.

marktan

Romas revolving door of injured forwards gains a new addition.

BIGbadBOO4

Absolutely hate Chelsea, Manager stirring it up in media then kicked us off the park. So happy they gonna loose Final.

Dinghy

What a shit game. Have there been any chances at all apart form the goal in the second half?

Munkehboi

Chelsea has had some very dodgy decisions go against them this game however, looking back at the QF and SF, not many would have had Arsenal winning the cup over us, City and Chelsea

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Karma for Chelsea. They were fouling indiscriminately in the SF.

Superunknown

Is he on loan from Real Madrid or have they signed him?
On-loan from Real Madrid, but I don't know the full details of the loan, e.g. if there's a clause to buy him at the end of the loan. Definitely one for them to keep. They would be daft not to want to keep him.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
On balance, your team became distracted as soon as Pulisic was injured.

Bit like ours did when Bailly was crocked
Actually I totally agree - you were terribly unfortunate with the timing of the Bailly injury and because Ole changed formations it was hard for the back line to adjust. We were able to just create overloads in your LB zone without a LCB being there and that's where the first goal came from.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Awful cup final. Very little good play and poor referring. 2nd yellow was a joke.
But. On balance, Arsenal probably the better side.
And I hate Arsenal.

cyberman

They said Pedro wouldn't play after the break since he didnt want to injure hinself before his Roma move.
Now look. Thats rough luck