FA Cup Final 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Hmm I rewinded it, but the ball is above the box while he stands outside it. That's not handball I think right?

(this post is mostly to brag about my smart tv)

Castia

Chelsea fans been getting pretty smug lately.

Possibly losing the final, dropping to 4th and next week going out of the CL might calm them down a bit

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Hmm I rewinded it, but the ball is above the box while he stands outside it. That's not handball I think right?

(this post is mostly to brag about my smart tv)
Yeah, it's not if that's the case, Mr. Smart TV ;)

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chelsea fans been getting pretty smug lately.

Possibly losing the final, dropping to 4th and next week going out of the CL might calm them down a bit
What they have to be smug about who knows. They were all piping up on here when they have literally nothing on us.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
CHO was supposed to be generational talent. What happened there? Not fit enough yet?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Need to null and void this final before the London hospitals are overcrowded with casualties from this game.

Tony247

CHO was supposed to be generational talent. What happened there? Not fit enough yet?
Never looked to me any such generarional talent. Bright moments here and there but a long way to go to become an accomplished and matured footballer. Gilmore is much more promising imo.

alexthelion

So, Chelski back down to earth now they've not got the rest advantage.

What a surprise.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Arteta’s really got his players to go down screaming over nothing challenges. Learnt well from Pep.

TsuWave

did they even check if the keeper grabbed the ball outside the box or did they just ignore it and act like it never happened? :lol:

sport2793

Never looked to me any such generarional talent. Bright moments here and there but a long way to go to become an accomplished and matured footballer. Gilmore is much more promising imo.
Agreed, Gilmour looks a natural player. CHO got really hyped primarily because Bayern were interested in him. Have never seen him do anything particularly remarkable although he looks like a decent player.