FA Cup Final 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Arsenal and the FA Cup - just meant to be. Fortunately, they're shite in every other competition.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
B b but Kovacic is better than all our midfielders?

United Hobbit

Think Chelsea are done now

I'm surprised PSG aren't linked with Auba what are their strikers like?

Superunknown

Its nuts that VAR cant / wont be used for that.
It's so backwards at times that it is infuriating. Am I right in saying that VAR is only used/can only be used for straight red cards and can't be used for second yellows?

Nick7

VAR is useless, it really is. Why have it at all if it can't overturn obviously erroneous decisions?
Because the lads in charge decided that yellow card fouls can’t be checked because of all the handwringing regarding slowing the game down before it was brought in.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Looks like we're winning that We Had a Marginally Better Season Than You trophy after all

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I don't really like Arsenal but, after how the media has spent the last week licking Lampard's rear end, I don't mind things going their way today. Over the past seven days I have seen pundits seriously trying to make the case that Fat Frank has done better than Solskjaer this season. Would be quite amusing to see him end the season without a trophy, especially if Ole goes on to win the Europa League. Very much looking forward to Craig Burley's reaction if Arsenal go on to win the FA Cup today.

Castia

Shocking card decision

That being said Arsenal have been by far the better team for me.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
How does that not get overruled? His foot went under the arsenal player's foot!

FireballXL5

VAR has actually increased the number of controversial decisions per game. Who'd have thunk?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
So that was a second yellow? My coverage made it seem like a straight red, which would have been insane.

Tony247

Kovacic lost his legs long before the second yellow. Don't understand why willian is not playing. Chelsea is paying his salary so use him.