FA Cup Final (slaughter)

gibers

Kyle Walker really does feck all. Such an average RB. Literally can't cross and is basically just a body with pace :lol:

Shocking decision making as well.

Jim Reaper

I wasn't praising them. City have the squad to win this treble. Both them and Celtic are useless in Europe.
I was agreeing...My reply was meant to quote the person you replied to aswell. Sorry for confusion. I agree though, United treble is a harder feat to accomplish.

Canagel

Remember that this is a treble, but ours was THE treble - the three biggest trophies in the sport; don’t let anyone suggest this City treble is one the same level - it’s closer than Liverpool’s treble was, but still not the treble.
Insult to even compare it. The fodder City has faced along the way and officials help is amazing.

AshRK

Kyle Walker really does feck all. Such an average RB. Literally can't cross and is basically just a body with pace :lol:

Imagine what that makes our fullback.

Jim Reaper

Pep is a great manager but i like to see how well he would do at a club that doesnt either have lottery over their league or oil money.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Atleast Uniteds prolonged success wasn't built on oil.
No it wasn't, but this idea that City have only just made football boring now is ridiculous. They're the first team to retain the title in a decade and even then they only just about managed to do that. Football is much more exciting now than it was back when you were winning the league practically every year.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Lots of viewers will be switching over, not so great for the cup's magic. ;)

TV companies will be kicking themselves that United, Liverpool and to an extent Arsenal were not contesting the final.
This won't be doing much for the cup.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I'm so glad we stopped these cheating, plastic cnuts from winning a quadruple.

Enjoy your bought trophies you absolute pack of arseholes.
We will, enjoy singing anti-semetic songs about yourselves while winning winning the Champions League (I couldn't bring myself to wish you defeat vs Liverpool), you absolute pack of arseholes. Then go back to winning the net spend trophy.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea

He’s excellent between either box, useless around/in either. Works well in the system though with his pace.

City have been excellent here, best performance by them for months. Closed down absolutely everything so quickly, Watford had zero idea what to do since 1-0.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
We will, enjoy singing anti-semetic songs about yourselves while winning winning the Champions League (I couldn't bring myself to wish you defeat vs Liverpool), you absolute pack of arseholes. Then go back to winning the net spend trophy.
:lol: Such a fecking stretch, your own players sing about Liverpool fans getting battered you absolute scumbags.

Yeah you wouldn't have to worry about net spend, because you can just invent revenue and buy titles. Nobody cares about anything you win, none if it even counts and hopefully within the next decade you'll just be removed from football altogether when the relevant authorities finally reach the realisation that plastic scumbaggy clubs like Manchester City don't deserve to compete with clubs who actually play by the rules.

MV12

showing yer class there Plasticman

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
:lol: Such a fecking stretch, your own players sing about Liverpool fans getting battered you absolute scumbags.

Yeah you wouldn't have to worry about net spend, because you can just invent revenue and buy titles. Nobody cares about anything you win, none if it even counts and hopefully within the next decade you'll just be removed from football altogether when the relevant authorities finally reach the realisation that plastic scumbaggy clubs like Manchester City don't deserve to compete with clubs who actually play by the rules.
You tell him

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
This won't be doing much for the cup.
I don't understand Watford (and most teams) with nine and your goalie back vs City.

Ok, you stop yourselves from being 3 on 3, 2 on 2, BUT you just invite pressure and sooner or later, you'll feck up (goal.1) or they'll make a great pass/run (goal.2). Also, your lone striker is a waste of time, even more so when it's Deeney who needs players up with him to make the most of his physicality/knock ons.

Too late now.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Well, at least our season won't start in July and we won't have to play 6 matches to get into group stage of Europa. So, that's a positive.

CallyRed

This