FA Cup Quarter Final Draw | Norwich vs United | To be played 27/28 June

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Should be a cakewalk. They'll foolishly try to attack us and we'll slice them open on the counter.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Shouldn't be overly cocky but we've got a pretty decent draw. They should play into our hands as well as they'll have to go for us a bit with them being at home.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Easiest possible away draw. Utd will go thru to the semi-finals along with City, Chelsea and Sheffield Utd. Could be an all Manchester final. Hopefully Utd lay down a marker with a win on Sunday. Bruiuuuuno!

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Correct me if I'm wrong, but by my calculations winning the FA Cup + winning the EL + finishing in the top four = Ole gets God's job?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Easiest possible away draw. Utd will go thru to the semi-finals along with City, Chelsea and Sheffield Utd. Could be an all Manchester final. Hopefully Utd lay down a marker with a win on Sunday. Bruiuuuuno!
Aaaaand you just jinxed us.

Thanks for that.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Correct me if I'm wrong, but by my calculations winning the FA Cup + winning the EL + finishing in the top four = Ole gets God's job?
Not sure about God’s job, hard to break that monopoly. But he’ll definitely be managing Utd next season.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Aaaaand you just jinxed us.

Thanks for that.
With KDB out and Utd flying I think you have every chance of beating them. Even though you’re better at their ground I think you will do them at OT. You’re due a home win against them.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
With KDB out and Utd flying I think you have every chance of beating them. Even though you’re better at their ground I think you will do them at OT. You’re due a home win against them.
KDB isn't out. Just silly mind games from baldie.

Paul_Scholes18

I feel optimistic. We got good record against all the biggest teams left. Against Sheffield they would have to play withouth Henderson.
City again the biggest fear, but hope we can take revenge on them from the league cup.

Paul_Scholes18

I thought the cup was dead. Is going to feel even more odd now with no crowd.
I love the cup, but do not see the need to end it this year. The schedule is crazy as it is.

Hopefully we go and win it!

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
It would be the most blades thing ever to win an fa cup behind closed doors

TrustInOle

Buzzing to have the FA cup still. Regardless of time, there will always be something special about this cup for me.

Any news on the European competitions? Can see them being cancelled this year tbh.

PoTMS

Buzzing to have the FA cup still. Regardless of time, there will always be something special about this cup for me.

Any news on the European competitions? Can see them being cancelled this year tbh.