FA slams United over 'Battle of the Bridge'

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Isn't anyone else slightly worried that the FA's "diciplinary procedures" have turned out to just involve getting a bunch of people to stand in front of David Pleat, and then he judges the outcome based on who's the least angry looking?

Bearded but no genius

Isn't anyone else slightly worried that the FA's "diciplinary procedures" have turned out to just involve getting a bunch of people to stand in front of David Pleat, and then he judges the outcome based on who's the least angry looking?
We need to incorporate "looking not at all angry in the slightest" practice into our fitness regime.

Laphroaig

I don't argue about the severity of punishment, I could care less if Evra was just fined without missing any games, all I said was ,he is guilty and so is your club, so people should stop hiding behind this "FA conspiracy" nonsense because it's pathetic.
It's most peculiar to not care about the severity of the punishment when ridiculing the conspiracy theories when it is precisely the severity of the punishment that the supposed conspiracy conerns.

I can imagine the reaction if it was the other way around : switch Chelsea for United, Stamford Bridge for Old Trafford, Evra for one of CFC players, etc etc. Doubt anyone here would question the commission had the outcome been favorable for MU.
I'm pretty certain that I speak for most of the Caftards when saying I'd be absolutely delighted if Ashley Cole had been banned for four matches for something as insignificant and petty as this.