Fabio & Rafael

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
They have been since January, they'll play for the reserves probably from the start of next season.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Hopefully people don't expect too much from them for the next two years, they'll need a fair amount of time to adjust. If these were just two regular English twins no-one would care in the slightest. Fabio does look good though.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Hopefully people don't expect too much from them for the next two years, they'll need a fair amount of time to adjust. If these were just two regular English twins no-one would care in the slightest. Fabio does look good though.
That's not true. If we had two English twins who played a significant part, with one of them scoring a hatful of goals from left back, in a major youth tournament, they would be raved about in a similar way Welbeck is.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
As opposed to siamese?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
That's not true. If we had two English twins who played a significant part, with one of them scoring a hatful of goals from left back, in a major youth tournament, they would be raved about in a similar way Welbeck is.
People have been talking about them as if they are certainties to take up our left and right back slots for years to come. Mainly because they are Brazilian. Sure they have talent but did you see many of Fabio's goals? They were from set pieces or headers at the back post. One was a cracker a la Lahm in the world cup two years ago though.

Still, they are being hyped up because Brazil have produced some great wing backs over the years.

As opposed to siamese?
:lol:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
People have been talking about them as if they are certainties to take up our left and right back slots for years to come. Mainly because they are Brazilian. Sure they have talent but did you see many of Fabio's goals? They were from set pieces or headers at the back post. One was a cracker a la Lahm in the world cup two years ago though.
I saw Fabio's goals, and was quite amazed. I don't think anyone has talked about them as being certainties though, you can't with players that young and from a foreign culture.

kanchelskis14

Still, they are being hyped up because Brazil have produced some great wing backs over the years.

Throw in a bycicle kick and a neat finish or two. Fabio and Rafael were both listed in some 'top 50 kids' list i read a while back by a football magazine, which is a good thing i guess.

If they are seen in their country as future Brazil regulars, then that's fine by me. We'll sell them to Madrid by 21 anyway.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Throw in a bycicle kick and a neat finish or two. Fabio and Rafael were both listed in some 'top 50 kids' list i read a while back by a football magazine, which is a good thing i guess.

If they are seen in their country as future Brazil regulars, then that's fine by me. We'll sell them to Madrid by 21 anyway.
Alright. Enough of this crap already. Even if it's a joke it's getting annoying.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
I wouldn't be surprised if Fabio progresses rapidly and sees some minutes in the Carling Cup or something. He's definitely special from what ive seen.

1211+subs

Spotting these two is getting on a par with the sightings of Elvis, Shergar, and Bigfoot....roll on next season.

RedRover

The vast majority of whom, while being great in attack lacked the required defensive abilities.

Of course I hope that both are the real deal and are very succesful at the club but they'll need a significant amount of time to adjust to life in a new country and a new type of football before we'll be able to see whther they'll ever make the grade.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
The question is should they both make it, would they both play fullback. I'm not sure we wouldn't push Fabio in a more advanced position as he has a good knack of scoring; albiet against so so opponants

kinkster

brothers playing in the same team as full backs...will never work, never win anything with kids either

Cold_Boy

I bet they will want to play for Real Madrid or be linked with after 3-4 years.

Crustanoid

Fa.pio and Rafa.pel...along with Manucho we have next year's top 3 in the World Player Award standings.

Name Changed

weso26
Fabio looks like a really good player. Rafael is not rated as highly. Would Rafael be happy if Fabio could get near the first team in a couple of years while he is languishing in the reserves?

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
Fabio looks like a really good player. Rafael is not rated as highly. Would Rafael be happy if Fabio could get near the first team in a couple of years while he is languishing in the reserves?
Success is not built on whether or not your brother enjoys it with you.

If anything it should inspire the least talented of the two to proove a point.

Name Changed

weso26
Success is not built on whether or not your brother enjoys it with you.

If anything it should inspire the least talented of the two to proove a point.
True, it still doesn't mean they'll be happy if one plays and one doesn't. They might come as a pair.