Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
:lol:

It will probably be Fabregas staying, Ronaldo staying, Rooney leaving.

Yep, except they have absolutely no idea about the first one, the second one is a safe bet and the third is all over the news. Not exactly investigative journalism.

walsh

The day we all had earkmarked for Ronaldo coming home will seemingly be the day that the MEN will slap us across the face with a wet kipper.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Tomorrows MEN is supposedly going to have a 'Triple blow for Moyes' article. Make of that what you will.

Probably about some mentalist on here landing three punches on Moyes for not signing anyone. Emotionally invested, innit.

StuCol

Chimp
I predict that tomorrow we will hear nothing from Moyes, Woody or any other club source.
Has anyone tried phoning the Spanish police to report Woody missing over there? We could say that we think he's staying at Weastes dads house?

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I predict that tomorrow we will hear nothing from Moyes, Woody or any other club source.
Has anyone tried phoning the Spanish police to report Woody missing over there? We could say that we think he's staying at Weastes dads house?
We're not going to hear anything.

The Wizard

Fellaini signs a MUFC contract for not just one year, but three?
Spurs have never won the league in your lifetime. How does that feel? You have never ever ever experienced what it is to be a champion (probably in anything). Whats worse is that you have No hope of ever having this feeling, ever. I donøt feel sad about that.

The Neviller

Spurs have never won the league in your lifetime. How does that feel? You have never ever ever experienced what it is to be a champion (probably in anything). Whats worse is that you have No hope of ever having this feeling, ever. I donøt feel sad about that.
Teehehehe you tell him.

Have that, Glaston!

Drifter

American
I'm guessing,Rooney to hand in transfer request,Fabregas to dedicate himself to Barca and Ronaldo to sign a shiny new contract with Madrid.

StuCol

Chimp
What's your source, Stu?
MEN app.

Fed up with work? Six pages of job ads in Thursday's Manchester Evening News

MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS

PUBLISHED: 7 AUG 2013 22:14
UPDATED: 7 AUG 2013 22:14
Fed up with work? You'll find six pages of jobs in Thursday's edition of the Manchester Evening News.
This week's Job of the Week is at Accident Claims Helpline (ACH Group).
They are looking for people to fill telesales roles.
For full details, see Thursday's Manchester Evening News.
As well as being the best place to find local job ads our paper also has all your local news and sport including:
* Win a family holiday to Disney World in Florida
* Exclusive - we reveal a new development in Manchester city centre
* See spectacular aerial views of Manchester
* Triple blow for Moyes
* Exclusive interview with a City star

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
So you're not that thrilled about Fellaini then?

Anyhow, here's a little tip: for extra dramatic effect you should have added "ever, ever" after the last "ever".

StuCol

Chimp
Oh, and not a single green smilie for the sending the police to look for Woody at Weastes dads house?

Tough crowd.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
Fellaini signs a MUFC contract for not just one year, but three?
I think you are probably the least funny person I know. But at least you are consistent.

I get the impression that you need constant reassurance, you were bullied at school and that you once wore your sister's nightie. I could be wrong. ;)

The Wizard

So true. He comes on here like he follows Real Madrid with the right to rub shoulders with United fans, whereas in actual fact he supports the 'other' team from North London in a tiny 36,000 capacity stadium. Small time. Small little club, who have won nothing of note recently. Arsenal are a much much bigger club, and someone I call a rival.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
MEN app.

Fed up with work? Six pages of job ads in Thursday's Manchester Evening News

MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS

PUBLISHED: 7 AUG 2013 22:14
UPDATED: 7 AUG 2013 22:14
Fed up with work? You'll find six pages of jobs in Thursday's edition of the Manchester Evening News.
This week's Job of the Week is at Accident Claims Helpline (ACH Group).
They are looking for people to fill telesales roles.
For full details, see Thursday's Manchester Evening News.
As well as being the best place to find local job ads our paper also has all your local news and sport including:
* Win a family holiday to Disney World in Florida
* Exclusive - we reveal a new development in Manchester city centre
* See spectacular aerial views of Manchester
* Triple blow for Moyes
* Exclusive interview with a City star

Cheers. I'm guessing it's about the snubs we supposedly recieved from Fabregas, Ronaldo etc.

The MEN are hardly right about anything though.

StuCol

Chimp
Cheers. I'm guessing it's about the snubs we supposedly recieved from Fabregas, Ronaldo etc.

The MEN are hardly right about anything though.
In management speak, what I'm doing is 'Managing expectations'.
Something the club has not really done well this summer.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
One has to pay for The Sun now...feck that. I only ever read it when it was left on the train so I'm not paying for internet Sun.

The Wizard

So you're not that thrilled about Fellaini then?

Anyhow, here's a little tip: for extra dramatic effect you should have added "ever, ever" after the last "ever".
I will be delighted with Fellaini, for the record; always happy to strengthen our squad with quality proven players. I can put 'ever' to infinity if you like, doesn't change the fact that you never seen your little club become chanpions. Ask around some of the other posters on this board what it feels like to be *the* champions, maybe they can help explain that feeling to you. You can ask the Arsenal and Liverpool fans too, I am sure they'd oblige they've been there. Or even better, ask Gareth Bale in a few years time.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I will be delighted with Fellaini, for the record; always happy to strengthen our squad with quality proven players. I can put 'ever' to infinity if you like, doesn't change the fact that you never seen your little club become chanpions. Ask around some of the other posters on this board what it feels like to be *the* champions, maybe they can help explain that feeling to you. You can ask the Arsenal and Liverpool fans too, I am sure they'd oblige they've been there. Or even better, ask Gareth Bale in a few years time.

I think maybe only Pete and UKBob have seen them be champions and that was in B&W so it doesn't count as much.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
I would rather have Fellaini than take a risk on somebody like Paulinho, unproven in this league.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
That is definitely the most amusing aspect of Glaston's posts.

Supports a mid-sized team that doesn't even come close to challenging for anything ever. Completely irrelevant on a European level.

Not even a Barca fan could pull off his swagger.

Anyways, we still have the best squad in the league even without any signings so I expect us to be in with a good chance. In Europe however, we will be lacking the quality in midfield for a real chance of winning the trophy.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
.... He comes on here like he follows Real Madrid with the right to rub shoulders with United fans ...
"... the right to rub shoulders with United fans". What a classic!

As Krylov said: One could make this fable clearer still, but let us not disturb the geese.

The Wizard

"... the right to rub shoulders with United fans". What a classic!

As Krylov said: One could make this fable clearer still, but let us not disturb the geese.
Krylov didn't mention anything about Spurs winning the league though. Small time little club. Closest you'll ever get to winning the league is being here on this board.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Glaston is getting schooled. He should return to the villa forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.