Facism in Pakistan

Zlatattack

The former PTI governor of Punjab was seen at a court hearing with bruises on his face - he has been beaten by the authorities whilst being held in prison. He has not been charged with anything. His wife who was attending the court hearing - was arrested on charges of sedition from her husbands hearing.

Zlatattack

The school going son of PTI President in Chakwal has been arrested.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The army led fascist country of Pakistan has sentenced Imran Khan to three years in prison for some knocked up (fake) charges. This will coincide with him not being able to run for mandatory elections in November. Quelle surprise.

He is accused of selling state gifts for personal monetary gain. Which is ridiculous of course and easily disproved in any normal country. It's absolutely without irony that the people in charge including the army have stolen 100s of billions of rupees out of the country in the past and present. Sad state of affairs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...x-pm-imran-khan-to-3-years-in-prison-state-tv

Zlatattack

The army led fascist country of Pakistan has sentenced Imran Khan to three years in prison for some knocked up (fake) charges. This will coincide with him not being able to run for mandatory elections in November. Quelle surprise.

He is accused of selling state gifts for personal monetary gain. Which is ridiculous of course and easily disproved in any normal country. It's absolutely without irony that the people in charge including the army have stolen 100s of billions of rupees out of the country in the past and present. Sad state of affairs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...x-pm-imran-khan-to-3-years-in-prison-state-tv
The whole trial was a sham. They dismissed his witnesses - at one point he was given 1 hour to present his accountant to the court. In a case about tax, his accountant of the last 30 years was given an hour to appear in court. When he wasn't able to he was also dismissed as a witness.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
The whole trial was a sham. They dismissed his witnesses - at one point he was given 1 hour to present his accountant to the court. In a case about tax, his accountant of the last 30 years was given an hour to appear in court. When he wasn't able to he was also dismissed as a witness.
Is it looking quite clear that the army will ensure fake ballots will win the next election? Even if the majority people of Pakistan vote for PTI or any other name they stand under? The shark has already been jumped long ago.

Zlatattack

These are the people who run the country now. Warning this footage is heartbreaking, it shows a young child made slowly dying after having been raped by her employer. Her employer is a Sindhi feudal lord. He's also the cousin of a PPP mna.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
These are the people who run the country now. Warning this footage is heartbreaking, it shows a young child made slowly dying after having been raped by her employer. Her employer is a Sindhi feudal lord. He's also the cousin of a PPP mna.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. That's horrific. My jaw dropped even more when I realised there was someone on the bed at the back getting up. Is he the rapist/murderer?

Zlatattack

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. That's horrific. My jaw dropped even more when I realised there was someone on the bed at the back getting up. Is he the rapist/murderer?
Yep.

He's been arrested but after a while the family will be forced to drop charges or whatever.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Pakistani mobs burning down churches again in the name of God. No wonder Pakistan is going through hardships. They seem to deserve what they get.

It's so obvious the blasphemy accusations are lies, probably army/government or regional leaders led. Still doesn't excuse the idiotic mobs. :mad:

LARulz

I was already in a state of shock and disgust watching that but I can't even put into words my feelings and anger when I realised that scum was there

Zlatattack

Pakistani mobs burning down churches again in the name of God. No wonder Pakistan is going through hardships. They seem to deserve what they get.

It's so obvious the blasphemy accusations are lies, probably army/government or regional leaders led. Still doesn't excuse the idiotic mobs. :mad:
Armies paid goons causing chaos whenever it suits them.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans

What are the blasphemy accusations?

Alright i far as i can gather ripping a couple pages out of the quran?

Zlatattack

The President of Pakistan has confirmed his office ignored his wishes and he confirms that he did not sign any amanedments to the Army act and the Secrets act.

The Army are trying to pass through laws which they'd then use to curb criticism against them.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Do they care about passing laws anymore? I thought we jumped that shark ages ago?

Pintu

This is so f***d up… Deporting so many people… to the Taliban ruled Afghanistan.

Drizzle

Up to 1.7 million refugees are being expelled. Mind-blowing.

And absolutely sneaking this in under cover of the Gaza crisis.

Zlatattack

Up to 1.7 million refugees are being expelled. Mind-blowing.

And absolutely sneaking this in under cover of the Gaza crisis.
Not to defend the facist regime, but this was announced months ago. It's still evil.

Yeah fine deport illegals but there has to be some controlled way of doing it. Atm people are being sent away in shipping containers.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Really pathetic stuff from the government, but what can you expect with the amount of corruption and idiocy that’s prevalent there.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Feck that shit hole. The public moaned when he was in charge and now are getting what they deserve.

Fergies Gum

Rather interesting set of election results so far. Still time for the army to get up to the usual shenanigans overnight though.