Onana has not worked out. We need a new keeper.

PoTMS

Keep your clown fiesta act going, you are on a roll.
You have to be some sort of Liverpool WUM. There's no other explanation for being this delusional when this clown has cost us about 5/6 times this CL campaign.

TrueRed79

I have seen enough of him at this point. He's shite and that's as clear as day. He's not up to it. Hopefully new DOF will bin him.

sirAlexsglasses

Seriously WTAF is wrong with this clown in important games, he just has to feck things up when we are literally home and dry. We just had to keep it calm and hit on the counter, now we’re backs against the wall because of this daft twat……again

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That might be one of the worst keeper errors I've seen in quite some time.

He's literally punched it into his own net

El Zoido

We needed a ball-playing goalkeeper, but couldn’t we have bought one who was good at being an actual goalkeeper too.

OdinsEye

He was waiting the whole time with his fists closed. All he had in his head was punching the ball away. He isn’t able to adapt in the moment.

The United

He’s really really bad. Get any type of shot on target against him and you’ve a great chance of scoring. Even his saves look wrong.
He just doesn't look like he has all the basics for a keeper, oddly.

Woodzy

Even his shot stopping technique makes me shit myself. It’s like he has springs on his gloves.

GMoore23

Couldn't save a low shot to save his life. A complete donkey, nowhere near good enough for Manchester United.

evil_geko

Calling your own player clown, donkey etc. Would ban the lot of you.

Maybe I am just too old for this new clownish generation of football fans. All the brains rotted from too much social media.

Swedish_Plumber

Seemed in control of that until the error. As a team we are not good enough for the knockouts anyways. But that sort of shit is such a kick in the balls

acnumber9

He’s a fundamentally flawed goalkeeper and he will cost the manager his job.

sirAlexsglasses

I would literally sub him now, you can’t have ANY confidence with him behind you as defenders. He just can not handle being at a big club , we were home and fecking dry FFS……home and dry cruising.

PoTMS

feck his confidence, bench him for the rest of the season. He's a duff signing. I'd rather give the Turkish guy a chance.