g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Draft: NoPace VS Pedro/Balu

Who would win based on their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Strange game. I don't think I've ever had that many votes against my team without any explanation why. The only reason I read was that Suarez would dive and win a penalty to decide the game :lol:. 14 out of 15 users who voted against us haven't commented at all.

Anyway, good game @NoPace . Good luck in the next round.

Thanks to @PedroMendez who started as a brilliant assistant and in the end pretty much became the main manager of the team. Maybe we team up again in the future and do a better job then.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Tough luck. Good team, bad opponent. noPace would probably be hard to beat now with enforcements

Annahnomoss

If NoPace could get through up against those CB's he can go really far. Seems to be a good pairing up front in the voters eyes.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Surprised by the score too - or rather, the score doesn't reflect the debate in the match thread. I can see a couple of issues w/ Balu's/Pedro's team in terms of eye candy/vote pullers - that could explain much. For my money both teams are good - but in terms of balance I'd have given it to Balu/Pedro.

NoPace

My side`s imbalance is a feature, not a bug.

Once I had Messi and Xavi, I wanted to make sure I had a side of runners and tacklers to get them the ball and get on to their passes. I wasn`t going to get the players I needed to tiki-taka past a team of the qualities built in this draft (Baggio on the break would have won too many votes), so I ended up with a side built for nullifying and nicking one.

It`s not a league, it`s a tournament.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
My side`s imbalance is a feature, not a bug.

Once I had Messi and Xavi, I wanted to make sure I had a side of runners and tacklers to get them the ball and get on to their passes. I wasn`t going to get the players I needed to tiki-taka past a team of the qualities built in this draft (Baggio on the break would have won too many votes), so I ended up with a side built for nullifying and nicking one.

It`s not a league, it`s a tournament.
You are over thinking. You will learn in time how drafts work on caf. Messi and Suarez's recent form won you the game.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Everytime I see Baggio in one of these draft games, I get the feeling he wins feck all votes. He couldn't even score against 'keeper' here :(. And he wasn't up against all time great defenders either.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Everytime I see Baggio in one of these draft games, I get the feeling he wins feck all votes. He couldn't even score against 'keeper' here :(. And he wasn't up against all time great defenders either.
I insist he would have been far aand away the best player on the pitch. No doubt in my mind about it.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I think it goes without saying at this stage that he's normally good for my vote at least! I don't know why he doesn't get as much credit as he deserves. Maybe just because he never played in a truly great side for club or country. The Juve side with Kohler, Ferrara, Andreas Moller etc was very good, but Milan were declining when he joined and Inter were more a collection of big names than a coherent team.