Fantasy Football Draft 2017/18

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
so just to confirm, the draft itself is on the PL site yes?

Dazzmondo

It is theirs yeah but there seems to be a separate site, can't seem to get to it from the regular fantasy page.
There should be a draft tab. Click that and then on create or join league. Once you're in there are other tabs like hub and draft room. It's a different site I think but you can access it through the normal fantasy site

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
There should be a draft tab. Click that and then on create or join league. Once you're in there are other tabs like hub and draft room. It's a different site I think but you can access it through the normal fantasy site
Ahhh, i've been googling fpl draft everytime.

SteveTheRed

Happy to take the lead with League 3 if the others are fully taken. If any spots available, I'm free.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
League 1 created, went for the classic point scoring system rather than head to head, although head to head might be fun.

Dazzmondo

Looking forward to this in a couple days time. Thought it was worth bumping thread in case more people wanted to join the league 3

Frank Grimes

Is everyone OK with the same time Sunday? If so I will move. If not, FG you can set your watchlist priority in the draft so that it can draft in your absence
I am just going to count myself out of this. Will not be available all weekend and I would be at too much of a disadvantage not being present. If there is a third league I can join next week I will enter there instead.

VivaJanuzaj

I am just going to count myself out of this. Will not be available all weekend and I would be at too much of a disadvantage not being present. If there is a third league I can join next week I will enter there instead.
So we need a replacement for draft #2. Anyone from draft #3 interested?
@Frank Grimes make sure you exit the draft so we won't have problems with it.

willhse456

Can we make League 2 head to head, or is it too late? When I played a draft format last season I thought the head to head aspect made it better. However, don't create a brand new league for it, I was just wondering if you could tweak it in the settings?

VivaJanuzaj

Can we make League 2 head to head, or is it too late? When I played a draft format last season I thought the head to head aspect made it better. However, don't create a brand new league for it, I was just wondering if you could tweak it in the settings?
I wouldn't mind either way. In fact maybe even prefer head to head as well. I think only @Shez can change it.