Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Transferring in Pereyra for Neves was a good decision for me. Neves has been stinking out my team for weeks, hasn't done anything since opening day with Everton. 26 points with Wilson, Pereyra and Alexander-Arnold with another 8 yet to play is not bad so far.

Really need to think about putting Wilson as a captain in the future but you never know with these mid table strikers, today he was fire but when I've got Lacazette and Aguero as strikers too it's hard to choose.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Firmino -> Murray
Schemeichel -> Fabianski
Fraser -> KdB

Worth the -8 hit? I have to go in that order to arrange funds for KdB.

Ady87

Up to 10K overall rank.

£3.5m in the bank and 2 FT’s.

Ederson
Alonso Robertson Maguire
Haz Mane Fraser Maddison
Aguero Wilson Murray

Not sure what to do. Fraser > D.Silva? Maguire > Mendy? Wilson > Lacazette? Maddison > KDB?

Dembeza

For those who keep track of price changes, would you please let me know if there will be an increase in the price of KDB and Lacazette or drop in Aguero and Richarlison

I want to make a double transfer but I can’t make it right now as I have already used up my free transfer and also lost 4 points.

diarm

Shite. Neither my captain or my vice captain have played this week. Think that means I get no double points at all!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I took De Gea out this week, and have Richarlison.

That was an incredible awkward scenario when Richy was fouled for the pen!
I know the big picture of United winning is all that realy matters, but imagine if De Gea had saved that and wracked up 14-15 points and no Richarlison assist.
Ouch!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shite. Neither my captain or my vice captain have played this week. Think that means I get no double points at all!
It was so much better In the days of just a captain in my opinion.
Added so much more trauma. This vice captain business gives people too much insurance.

Well, not in your case :wenger:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Murray and Martial in, Mitrovic and Maddison out. Thoughts?

All the M’s.
I've just brought Maddison in, but the Martial thought crossed my mind too. However with Leicester's fixtures, and us facing City weekend after next, I'll hold.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Not sure what to do transfer wise now. Had planned Arnie in this week but gone cold on that. Mitrovic can have another week with Huddersfield next and the Bournemouth pair are in too much form to move on. Two of their so called hard fixtures are against us and Arsenal at home anyway so I'm not at all convinced they can't return points in those fixtures either.

Something like Knockaert out for Delofeu might be the simple move to make.

IrishRedDevil

I've just brought Maddison in, but the Martial thought crossed my mind too. However with Leicester's fixtures, and us facing City weekend after next, I'll hold.
I’ve had Maddison for 4 weeks now and been very disappointed. As soon as I take him out he will be back in form, don’t worry.

IrishRedDevil

Murray or Wilson?

Both the same price, but Wilson is set to rise to 6.6 tonight.

Wilson plays in the better team, but Murray has the easier fixtures on paper.

Tough one.

klsv

55 points with Agüero and Mendy to play. Already did my transfers for the next GW, because kneejerk. Martial for Maddison and Wilson for Mitrovic.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So on 60 with Ederson, Trippier and Aguero to go. But most teams have these so not expecting much climb from tomorrow's game.

Just swapped Salah for Mane. They're getting similar points and I've waited long enough to assess that Salah is not worth the £13m price tag. My saved money will get rid of Mitrovic for Aubamayang after Arsenal play Liverpool.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Not sure what to do transfer wise now. Had planned Arnie in this week but gone cold on that. Mitrovic can have another week with Huddersfield next and the Bournemouth pair are in too much form to move on. Two of their so called hard fixtures are against us and Arsenal at home anyway so I'm not at all convinced they can't return points in those fixtures either.

Something like Knockaert out for Delofeu might be the simple move to make.
Barkley might be a good shout given his current form, if you can raise a little more cash.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Hazard C Salah VC means an extra 15 for me, which means I'm on 73, plus 3 from the bench, and still have Aguero and Mendy to go.

Not bad.

Adcuth

Can everyone refrain from adding martial into their teams please. Don't want him burdened whilst he's playing well. Thanks

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
67 with Aguero, Walker, Lucas and Trippier to play. Hoping for a Walker and Trippier hatrick with assists from Lucas and Aguero.

Brinky

29th October

Risers (2)
  • Barkley Chelsea £5.8
  • Wilson Bournemouth £6.6

Fallers (4)
  • Lucas Moura Spurs £7.2
  • Lukaku Man Utd £10.8
  • Shaw Man Utd £5.0
  • Peltier Cardiff £3.8

Skåre Willoch

I'm trying to stay away from Barkely. He's fooled me so many times through the years. But he's a very tempting option.

SSSSnake

This is the first year where I haven't been tempted to use any United player. Can't keep clean sheets and can't score many goals. Martial is possibly the only person that I may be tempted next week.

SteveTheRed

Brought in Robertson and for the first time he is dropped :lol:

Sitting on 73 points after captaining Mane, with Aguero, Mendy and D.Silva to play. Pretty happy with that, green arrows in all my leagues other than one where someone TC Salah !

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Brought in Robertson and for the first time he is dropped :lol:

Sitting on 73 points after captaining Mane, with Aguero, Mendy and D.Silva to play. Pretty happy with that, green arrows in all my leagues other than one where someone TC Salah !
There were a few people who captained Hazard (injured) and had Robertson (rested). I'm doing pretty well so far too but only Ederson left to play. 80 points this round.

I captained Mane which got me 30 points. Fraser and Wilson got me 24 points between them and Alonso got me 11.

I was hoping for more from Bellerin, Ozil and Lacazette though. Firmino only got me 2 points as well.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Would love the Spurs vs City game tonight to be 0-0, although that's never going to happen is it?

I have Ederson, Trippier and Aguero.

Annoyed that Vardy and Ricardo Pereira didn't start for Leicester as on paper they should of scored well this GW.

bleezy

Think I'm going to get rid of Lacazette this week, would give me 11.3 for a new striker. Simple swap to Aguero or is there somebody else worth a punt on?