Fantasy Premier League 18/19

minoo-utd

Hennesey ( Hamer )
Arnold Alonso Mendi ( Bennett) ( Stankovic )
Mane Richarlison Salah Pedro ( Fraser )
Arna Ings Augero

Thoughts? WC active.

Red Star One

Hennesey ( Hamer )
Arnold Alonso Mendi ( Bennett) ( Stankovic )
Mane Richarlison Salah Pedro ( Feaser )
Arna Ings Augero

Thoughts? WC active.
Same front 10 but Mkhi instead of Pedro and Robertson for TAA. If Feaser is Fraser, I say you’re good to go.

Nickosaur

For those that have Shaw - you sticking? Had a fantastic start but even if he is passed fit for monday, I can't see our defence suddenly improving and it's unlikely he'll continue to contribute attackingly.

I have 1 FT. Was hoping to get Doherty out but nobody in the 4.5 range is jumping out. So perhaps Shaw > Pereira is a better shout?

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Got cold feet with my team after Sane wasn't starting and played my wildcard

Ederson, Fabianski
Mina,
Lascelles, Ake, Alonso, Zanka
Salah, Sane, Keita, Sessegnon, Neves
Ings, Firmino, Zaha

to

Ederson, Hamer
Mendy,
Lascelles, Ake, Alonso, Cook
Salah, Richarlison, Mane, Sessegnon, Neves
Ings, Firmino, Zaha

Red Star One

And I am really thinking of replacing Salah with Hazard and then I can get Mkhi and Robertson too.
If you prefer Salah to Hazard then I wouldn't be pushing too hard to this move, Pedro might as well outscore Mkhi and seems to be a very good pick (and Sarri likes him, so far) and TAA, although probably more rotation-prone, also looks like a good pick so far. Your call mate, I was just comparing to my team - I like yours, since it's similar :lol:
Also, what convinced you to go with Arnie over Zaha on WC? Zaha's fixtures are very nice now I think...

Varun

Staff
For those that have Shaw - you sticking? Had a fantastic start but even if he is passed fit for monday, I can't see our defence suddenly improving and it's unlikely he'll continue to contribute attackingly.

I have 1 FT. Was hoping to get Doherty out but nobody in the 4.5 range is jumping out. So perhaps Shaw > Pereira is a better shout?
I'd have Pereira over Shaw all day long. Much better on the attacking end and given how shaky we're looking at the back + the Young factor at LB, its a no brainer for me.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Okay - wildcard active. Couple of injuries in my squad and a couple of people I’m not sure will start.

I went from this:

To this:

Any thoughts guys? Do I need Hazard? There’s no way of having Salah Hazard and Aguero surely?

minoo-utd

If you prefer Salah to Hazard then I wouldn't be pushing too hard to this move, Pedro might as well outscore Mkhi and seems to be a very good pick (and Sarri likes him, so far) and TAA, although probably more rotation-prone, also looks like a good pick so far. Your call mate, I was just comparing to my team - I like yours, since it's similar :lol:
Also, what convinced you to go with Arnie over Zaha on WC? Zaha's fixtures are very nice now I think...
Don't know I was just thinking about Zaha actually :lol:

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Okay - wildcard active. Couple of injuries in my squad and a couple of people I’m not sure will start.

I went from this:

To this:

Any thoughts guys? Do I need Hazard? There’s no way of having Salah Hazard and Aguero surely?
Also - who is best out of Arni/Tosun/Zaha?

JuanMata

Just wildcarded to this:
Ederson Hamer
Robertson Alonso Mendy Bennett Wan-B
Richarlison Salah Hazard Micky Neves
Aguero Wilson Kamara

I may switch Neves for Kante.

Nickosaur

Got a very good feeling about Tosun. But tbh by end of season I expect all of them to be on similar points.

SteveTheRed

Just wildcarded to this:
Ederson Hamer
Aguero Wilson Kamara

That's a great team! You must have bags of money as I'm 0.3m short if I try that. Keep Neves as he takes pens, set pieces, corners.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Just wildcarded to this:
Ederson Hamer
Aguero Wilson Kamara

Decent. I think that Mane will score more points than Hazard though but I can see why with Salah you would go for Hazard to provide a sort of hedge.

I don’t know whether to stick with what I’ve got or have another play around. I’m sitting around 2-5th in my other leagues and don’t know if I need an early differentiator to try to get top or stick with my above team. Giving me a headache!

James Hocking

Guys I need some help, this week I have made 4 transfers. I had 2ft and took an 8 point hit because my team was a mess. My theory being that I will use my wildcard for a later day. Now I’m more inclined to make more changes. Let me know what you think. Here is my team now

Patricio
Alonso Mendy Robertson
Eriksen Mane DSilva Myki
Ings Aguero Firminho

My thoughts are
Patricio to Hennessey
Robertson to Trent Arnold
Eriksen to Hazard

Do you think I should leave it as it is and do it over the next few weeks or just pull the plug now and make the changes. My initial plan was to save the wildcard incase Kane or Salah become essential and I need to get them in

Yogesh911

The highlighted seems a decent shout. How about B.Silva to Miki and Jonny to Pereira or Cairney to Fraser, and play 4-4-2/3-5-2?

Then you can do DDG to Ederson next week.

I don't think Mkhi is nailed on & as much as I want Arsenal coverage, I don't believe in knee-jerking at all. Bilva could easily hit big points this week. I am keeping hold of him as long as Pep doesn't play him as a RWB in a 352. He could've still had a goal so I don't think Im taking him off anytime soon.

I think I'll upgrade Jonny to Periera & Cairney to Guendouzi(Arsenal coverage Lol) after the pressers tomorrow.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I know Auba is someone I desperately want but can't have without weakening at least two or three other players.

This feels like the year of the full backs.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'm so tempted to Captain Auba.
I think I'm going to opt for Salah this week but then start looking to Hazard, Auba and Aguero for captaincy over the five or so weeks after that. Gives Hazard and Auba this week to audition for a place in my side too.

Neo_Mufc

I know Auba is someone I desperately want but can't have without weakening at least two or three other players.

This feels like the year of the full backs.
I took the hit on Salah to bring in Auba + Mendy :nervous:

I think I'm going to opt for Salah this week but then start looking to Hazard, Auba and Aguero for captaincy over the five or so weeks after that. Gives Hazard and Auba this week to audition for a place in my side too.
If Aubamayang had scored those 2 sitters against Chelsea and Arsenal won the game out of curiousity how many would have captained him against West Ham?

I'm expecting W.Ham to give Arsenal a tough game. I expect lots of goals.

My 3 big hitters in my team are Mane, Auba and Aguero. I have to pick one of them.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Shaw vs. TAA vs. Pereira?

I have no united or Leicester players but do have Salah and Mane.

My other defenders are: Mendy, Alonso, Bennett & Wan-Bissaka

El-Manos

Shaw vs. TAA vs. Pereira?

I have no united or Leicester players but do have Salah and Mane.

My other defenders are: Mendy, Alonso, Bennett & Wan-Bissaka
If you intend on accumulating points then I suggest you retain that strategy considering we’re diabolical.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
I'm so tempted to Captain Auba.
I've not got any Arsenal players in, but thinking I should for this week. Maybe Mkhi>B.Silva?

Thing is, Arsenal with either wipe the floor with West Ham, or fail to score. I have no idea which to expect more.

Cloud7

Only had one FT this week, but needed to get De gea out, and wanted to bring in at least one Chelsea player in attack, so I ended up taking the 4 point hit. Hopefully it pays off.

Patchbeard

I've wasted some time devising a cunning plan to get Hazard in the team whilst keeping Aguero/Salah/Mane, but it's probably not worth the downgrades across other positions....

Cech
Mendy-Alonso-Cook
Hazard-Salah-Mane-Richarlison-Kante
Aguero-Ings
(Hamer, Bennett, Obi Wan, Kamara)
0.3m in bank

Vs current:

Ederson
Mendy-Alonso-Cook
Salah-Mane-Richarlison-Mkhi-Pedro
Aguero-Wilson
(Hamer, Bennett, Obi Wan, Ings)
0.2m in bank

Neo_Mufc

I've not got any Arsenal players in, but thinking I should for this week. Maybe Mkhi>B.Silva?

Thing is, Arsenal with either wipe the floor with West Ham, or fail to score. I have no idea which to expect more.
If you look at their next 6 or so games, there are some absolute gems in there and Arsenal look quite good attacking.

Their defence has not really looked great either so if they do concede I would expect them to still try and score goals.

I've got Mkhi and Auba.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Ok so tomorrow is the last time I can dick around with my team due to wild card.

Please someone help me pick one of these two players:

Ederson
Mendy, TAA, Alonso
Mane/Hazard, Salah, Mkhitaryan, Richarlison
Zaha, Aguero, Ings

Subs: Hamer, Wan-Bissaka, Bennett, Stephens

Please someone help me make up my mind!

Bolal7700

Ok so tomorrow is the last time I can dick around with my team due to wild card.

Ederson
Mendy, TAA, Alonso
Zaha, Aguero, Ings

If you can go with mane and upgrade taa to Robertson. I’ve tried doing the same with my team which is pretty much the same but am .2 off

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Ederson
Mendy, TAA, Alonso
Zaha, Aguero, Ings

Hazard is the player I'd want over the next few weeks, on the basis that a Hazard/Salah combo gives you a broader range of captaincy options than Mane/Salah. Especially given Hazard faces Bournemouth & Cardiff at home in the same weeks Mane/Salah face Leicester & Spurs away.

However he might not start this week so..... *shrugs*

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
My only gripe with Hazard is he is 50/50 whether he is staying or Real Madrid sign him. For this reason i think Sari is playing him off the bench until his future is sorted. Despite having Hazard myself i reckon you should go with Mane.