Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Adcuth

feck salah and his stupid price. He's getting jibbed off this week. Won't be as good as last year anyway

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Now that it's confirmed that Hazard is on pens ahead of Jorginho, I'm swapping Mane for him. Don't want Mane and Salah, when Hazard and Salah is possible.

roseguy64

Just now seeing that Richarlison is suspended.

This is my team currently

Thinking of taking out Richarlison and Wood. I have 4.5m in the bank. Might just WC and take out Cairney and Milivojevic also.

Did a test and I could change this team from midfield up to:
Pogba, Cairney, Mane, Neves, Westwood
Aguero, Kane, Lukaku

Maybe I should stick with Wood and try to get in Salah or go for Firmino and see what else.
This is another team I fashioned:
Ozil, Cairney, Westwood, Salah, Pereyra
Kane, Mitrovic, Aguero

Leave me with 0.2m but not seeing any obvious upgrades. Maybe Pogba in for Ozil or Maddison in for Ozil so I could switch Cairney out for Gundogan.

Thoughts?

Tarrou

that Newastle goal was a right kick in the nuts I'd doubled on Chelsea defence - feck this game

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Just done Richarlison to Walcott. I'll never learn. Pedro doesn't fill me with confidence and I prefer the next 2 fixtures for Everton.

Nice 16 points from Mitro leaves me on 60 with Davies left to play.

Loving everyone burning their wildcards all around me. Have a feeling that keeping hold of it will pay off.

Bolal7700

Wilson vs Chelsea away or mkhi vs Cardiff away for next Gameweek? Obvious choice would be mkhi but wilson has been on good form and arsenal are kind of shite

Jerch

Switched Richarlison for Pereyra without checking his upcoming games, rookie mistake.

Bad weekend all around captaining Aguero and having Richarlison on - 2 and going into this week with - 4 points for transfers. I'm on 28 with Alli, Davies and Shaw to play.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Mane has gone out and Hazard in. Looked at their fixtures and I fancy Hazard way more in the upcoming. Plus if hazard goes up even 0.1, i won't be able to do the switch. Bet I'm wrong as usual though and Mane scores a couple against the foxes.

klsv

57 points with everyone played for me. I'll live but didn't expect such a low scoring GW.

Got rid of Richarlison for Pedro, don't trust him but I also don't trust Walcott.

roseguy64

Just now seeing that Richarlison is suspended.

This is my team currently

Thinking of taking out Richarlison and Wood. I have 4.5m in the bank. Might just WC and take out Cairney and Milivojevic also.

Did a test and I could change this team from midfield up to:
Pogba, Cairney, Mane, Neves, Westwood
Aguero, Kane, Lukaku

Maybe I should stick with Wood and try to get in Salah or go for Firmino and see what else.
This is another team I fashioned:
Ozil, Cairney, Westwood, Salah, Pereyra
Kane, Mitrovic, Aguero

Leave me with 0.2m but not seeing any obvious upgrades. Maybe Pogba in for Ozil or Maddison in for Ozil so I could switch Cairney out for Gundogan.

Thoughts?
I'll just take the plunge and see what happens after tomorrow's fixture.

Ady87

Think this Alonso price change tonight is going to haunt me.

By bringing him in and taking Salah out I can get a really nice team. If I don’t do it tonight for the price increase I should probably wait for the international break next week.

Mendy/Alonso/Hazard need to come in ASAP though.

extincti fugax hominum

Mitrovic kind of saved the week for me. 47 pts so far with De Gea and Shaw (hopefully) to play. A clean sheet for us would be great.

Played wild card and completely changed my midfield. Brought Hazard, Walcott, Mkhitaryan, Pogba and Mane in. And got Alonso in defence before his price increased even more. Got also Ederson instead of DDG as their fixture looks easy (on paper anyway). Don't like to use the WC in the early weeks but it is what it is...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Terrible weekend for me, just 32 points with Davies, Alli and De Gea remaining.

Had to transfer out Richarlison after red card, thankfully he’s £6.8m already so it was easy move. I sold Aubameyang too, maybe he will start producing but I prefer Hazard.

Hazard and Mitrovic in, Richarlison and Aubameyang out. I had Mitrovic in my team at the beginning, should have never transferred him. He will get 12-13 goals for Fulham easily.

haram

Dont know who to bring in for Richarlison. I already have Hazard so dont know if its worth getting Pedro in.

Skåre Willoch

Brought in Fraser for Richarlison. Tough fixture against Chelsea the coming GW, but a decent schedule for a while after that. I now have 1.6 in the bank, which still isn't nearly enough to get alonso in! Might upgrade Mané to Hazard or something like that, though. Definitely need to upgrade Tomkins /Obi Wan / Bednarek as well, but I'm thinking it might not be worth it until i WC and bring in Alonso. The thing is that I want to save the WC for a while still.

IrishRedDevil

It's just typical that I have a terrible, below average week, while everyone else in my money league goes and smashes it with 70/80 points.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Dont know who to bring in for Richarlison. I already have Hazard so dont know if its worth getting Pedro in.
Put him in this week. Hauled off and will probably be dropped for Willian next week.

podurban2

What do we think about Demarai Gray, could he be a good fantasy option this year around? Seems to be getting a lot of minutes for Leicester, but haven't been able to catch any of their games. Anyone with a bit more knowledge than me?

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Luckily had a spare transfer before the Richarlison red, so was able to take Bellerin out for cook and Mkhitaryan in for Richarlison. Got 0.4 left to improve my bench because as it stands i have 0 appearances in 3 of the 4!

Neo_Mufc

I think the most important thing about doing well in the next 4 or 6 game weeks is finding that player who will be the most consistent and doubling up with captain.

I find that if you can get a nice lead, people below you start to make silly mistakes because they feel under pressure.

GledTheRed

The first... Assuming you have some Liverpool attacking cover?

Hazard has two easy games coming up against Bournemouth and Cardiff. Liverpool not so much
Yeah got Salah and Robertson, keen to get TAA or Gomez in as they look pretty solid and their full back are like wingers and technically brilliant.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah got Salah and Robertson, keen to get TAA or Gomez in as they look pretty solid and their full back are like wingers and technically brilliant.
Yeah but look at their next few fixtures, don't have too many players from them.