Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
I just dropped hazard. Yes he could potentially do it against Huddersfield but he could easily blank. The team aren't playing for Sarri. If prefer banking on the city DGW as those are against two teams that can't keep clean sheets.
If you keep Hazard then you're sorted for weeks to come, with only City (A) being a bastard of a fixture. He's bound to start scoring points. I can see Pogba being wrapped up in cotton wool against Leicester as after that we can't rest him. We can barely do so on Sunday but there you go. With that in mind I'm tempted to replace him with Hazard and go Rashford-Llorente/Ings as an enabler. Sounds wise?

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If you keep Hazard then you're sorted for weeks to come, with only City (A) being a bastard of a fixture. He's bound to start scoring points. I can see Pogba being wrapped up in cotton wool against Leicester as after that we can't rest him. We can barely do so on Sunday but there you go. With that in mind I'm tempted to replace him with Hazard and go Rashford-Llorente/Ings as a enabler. Sounds wise?
We have Fulham away straight after, so we'd need him more against Leicester, who can be quite awkward v big teams as Liverpool just found.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
We have Fulham away straight after, so we'd need him more against Leicester, who can be quite awkward v big teams as Liverpool just found.
Totally forgot about Fulham.It does change a lot, cheers mate.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If you keep Hazard then you're sorted for weeks to come, with only City (A) being a bastard of a fixture. He's bound to start scoring points. I can see Pogba being wrapped up in cotton wool against Leicester as after that we can't rest him. We can barely do so on Sunday but there you go. With that in mind I'm tempted to replace him with Hazard and go Rashford-Llorente/Ings as a enabler. Sounds wise?
Hazard has:
Huddersfield
City
Blank
Spurs

With picking up after that I reckon.

roseguy64

It jumps out that you have no absolute big hitter in midfield. Salah/Hazard/Sterling, and that's brave. Where's the money gone pal? Team value about 100-102m or so?

I'd probably want to downgrade Bernardo, and upgrade Felipe Anderson or Schurrle maybe.
Remove Auba, Wilson, maybe even Shaw and Anderson.

Bring in Aguero, a liverpool defender, a cheap striker which would help you upgrade Anderson.
Thanks for the advice

roseguy64

Team is currently:

McCarthy, Patricio

Wan-Bissaka, Bednarek, Cook, Boly, Rice

Pogba, Richarlison, Salah, Ward-Prowse, Brooks

Rashford, Auba, Jimenez

Might take out Aubameyang for Aguero and upgrade on Jimenez. I have 3.1m left over after these changes.

glorious

Need some advice. This is my team currently and I have a WC, what changes would you make?

McCarthy

Wan-Bissaka, Shaw, Cook

Pogba, Felipe Anderson, Bernardo Silva, Richarlison

Rashford, Auba, Wilson

Patricio, Schurrle, Boly, Lascelles

Already planning to get Wilson out for someone else.
Get Salah in mate.

Patchbeard

Not sure whether to captain Hazard...it's his last chance before I get rid, and if you don't captain him against Huddersfield at home then what's the point. Aguero is my only City player and I doubt he'll start both games.

stretford_oslo

Etheridge

VvD - Shaw - Bissaka

Son - Pogba - Salah - Sané

Jimenez - Aguero (TC) - Rashford

Using my TC this gw as I can’t see any better opportunities in dgw’s later on. I’m thinking free hit for 32, wildcard 34 and bench boost 35.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Ryan

Laporte WAN-B Robertson
Richarlison Pogba Sane(c) Mane Son
Rashford Jimenez

Any comments of my team?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Ryan

Laporte WAN-B Robertson
Richarlison Pogba Sane(c) Mane Son
Rashford Jimenez

Any comments of my team?
Apart from being Salahless it looks spot on.

Will need to get Son in after this gameweek. He's an FPL points machine and well under priced. I reckon he'll be £9m+ next season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't quite get the triple captain this week.

City have arsenal and everton. Those aren't great fixtures to rack huge scores up surely?
Especially chuckling in the rotational risk.

And there will definitely be better opportunities later in the season. The fa cup quarter final and semi finalists nornally have games moved for one thing.

Sane as normal cap for me. Even that feels a bit of a risk.

Varun

Staff
Don't quite get the triple captain this week.

City have arsenal and everton. Those aren't great fixtures to rack huge scores up surely?
Especially chuckling in the rotational risk.

And there will definitely be better opportunities later in the season. The fa cup quarter final and semi finalists nornally have games moved for one thing.

Sane as normal cap for me. Even that feels a bit of a risk.
I'm not TCing, at least not yet but isn't the TC option being taken because people plan to use WC and BB in the next 2 DGWs?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm not TCing, at least not yet but isn't the TC option being taken because people plan to use WC and BB in the next 2 DGWs?
Maybe. But there's another 10-11 weeks after that for the triple cap

coolredwine

lameredboots
Team is currently:

McCarthy, Patricio

Wan-Bissaka, Bednarek, Cook, Boly, Rice

Pogba, Richarlison, Salah, Ward-Prowse, Brooks

Rashford, Auba, Jimenez

Might take out Aubameyang for Aguero and upgrade on Jimenez. I have 3.1m left over after these changes.
Brooks is out for 4 weeks. Use the 3.1M and bring in Bilva.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
32 and 35 are the DGWs
Misread as meaning next two weeks.
I'll have a look then. Still just doesn't look great though.
Chelsea have a double to arrange somewhere i believe too. That might be a better bet for a triple on hazard or higuain when he's settled.

kps88

I'd rather TC in a single gameweek than risk Pep's rotation this week. Something like a title and golden boot chasing Salah at home against a team with nothing to play for sounds more appealing to me.

The Purley King

Will every team definitely get a double game week at some point?
Sterling is very tempting but if pool have one later than n in the season against some dross then that seems a much better bet.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Apart from being Salahless it looks spot on.

Will need to get Son in after this gameweek. He's an FPL points machine and well under priced. I reckon he'll be £9m+ next season.
I actually replaced Salah with Mane. I wanted Son in to. Maybe wrong decision :confused:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I went for TC Sane.

Need Martial, Pogba, and Fabianski to play. Confident they all will, but they probably won't.

klsv

Got three City players but decided to avoid Everton, held onto my TC as I don't feel confident about City assets with Pep in charge, did captain Sterling though, thought it'd be a decent differential pick this GW. Sadly wasted my free hit earlier in the seasons so will go through some squeaky bum times during blanks, will make it hard to stay in the top 15k.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
TC Aguero club here. I'm not stressing too much about it. It's usually a chip that doesn't work out for most people anyway, definitely the weakest of the three.

Two games City can't afford to not win and Aguero has some form was my thinking. It was him or TC Salah in a single gameweek.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The guy 3rd in the world apparently has Digne as captain.
Amazing.

The site itself would even give a red flag.

So has he just not looked at it at all, or for some inexplicable reason presumed Digne is suspended for both DG?

He'll be gutted if he plays v Coty and 1 points!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
TC Aguero club here. I'm not stressing too much about it. It's usually a chip that doesn't work out for most people anyway, definitely the weakest of the three.

Two games City can't afford to not win and Aguero has some form was my thinking. It was him or TC Salah in a single gameweek.
I'd class the bench boost as the weakest one.
I've seen many people either end up only fielding 1 or 2 of their 4 on the bench, or gaining about 4 points or something

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'd class the bench boost as the weakest one.
I've seen many people either end up only fielding 1 or 2 of their 4 on the bench, or gaining about 4 points or something
Agreed. I won my mini league last year because I played my TC correct. It's the chip that can literally save your season.