Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I am on -4 already. Worth it to take another -4 to get in Vardy/Wilson?
If you haven’t got 11 then yes definitely imo as both play in GW33 as well so you’ll make that -4 up in just appearance points (but both have good fixtures so would expect at least a goal across both games).

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Played free hit. What do you guys think?

Fabianski
Robertson--Rice--Azpilicueta
Hazard--Mane--Salah(c)--Felipe Anderson
Wilson--Vardy--Barnes

Subs: Boruc, Tielmans, Taylor, Stankovic
I’d be wary of Felipe Anderson, he’s in atrocious form. Hasn’t had a shot on target since January.

I’d maybe do Fraser or Brooks instead of Anderson but the rest of your team looks good.

And who knows, maybe Anderson shows up this weekend

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
What do we think of Mane over Salah for captain?

nemanja15

I don't think Klopp will rest anybody, at least from the start. It's Liverpool's chance to put points on the board and reassert themselves over City and put some pressure on for a couple of weeks.

redmanc

Don't get too carried away spending points on this weekend, you'll only miss out or spend more the week after to squeeze in as many wolves/united players as possible for their dgw.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Every week. "Aguero won't start." "Klopp will rotate."

I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

Aguero definitely won't play this week btw. :)

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Played free hit. What do you guys think?

Fabianski
Robertson--Rice--Azpilicueta
Hazard--Mane--Salah(c)--Felipe Anderson
Wilson--Vardy--Barnes

Subs: Boruc, Tielmans, Taylor, Stankovic
I have almost the same team except:

Ake for Azpi
Sigurdsson for Salah
Firmino for Barnes

And a different bench.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’d be wary of Felipe Anderson, he’s in atrocious form. Hasn’t had a shot on target since January.

I’d maybe do Fraser or Brooks instead of Anderson but the rest of your team looks good.

And who knows, maybe Anderson shows up this weekend
Problem is, for some of us, that we've had Anderson for ages.
So to take him out at home to Huddersfield would be riskier than him 2 pointing it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Went free hit in the end.
Yes I had 7 playing, and could have used 2 free transfers, but would have needed to take Pogba and Sterling out for their value. Only to then realise that both are essential next week.

Therefore it's pretty template job. Mane, Salah, Hazard, Anderson. Vardy-Wilson-Barnes.

West Ham, Chelsea and Liverpool at the back.

4 players with a game on the bench as backup.

Anderson should have been binned ages back, but to take him out at home to Huddersfield and him haul, would feel worse than 75% chance of playing Fraser doing something.

Dazzmondo

I'm obsessing over whether to choose Rondon or Arnie as the last of my front 3 (Vardy, Wilson, ?). Can't stop shaking this feeling both will score. I won't be shocked if I go without Arnie and he then gets 2 goals and an assist or something like that. What do you guys think in terms of forward options if you had to pick 3 of the 4?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mane not in training today, apparently
Don't fecking joke. My free hit relies on him.

I'm obsessing over whether to choose Rondon or Arnie as the last of my front 3 (Vardy, Wilson, ?). Can't stop shaking this feeling both will score. I won't be shocked if I go without Arnie and he then gets 2 goals and an assist or something like that. What do you guys think in terms of forward options if you had to pick 3 of the 4?
Arnie always injured or doesn't play the 90. But Rondon is in form.

Think about Barnes from Burnley. He's on good form and takes penalties and is playing a leaky Leicester city.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Dunno who to captain. Everyone doing Salah but he's shite. Always due a hattrick though isn't he?

Think it's time to gamble though. Vardy, Hazard, Wilson are the options.

Dazzmondo

Don't fecking joke. My free hit relies on him.

Arnie always injured or doesn't play the 90. But Rondon is in form.

Think about Barnes from Burnley. He's on good form and takes penalties and is playing a leaky Leicester city.
I've considered Barnes but his ceiling is 1 goal imo. Don't see him getting anything more and decent chance Woods could get the goal instead. Don't see Leicester conceding more than 1. Bournemouth could concede 1 or 2 goals imo but their defence at home is pretty good. That being said if Newcastle do score Rondon is pretty much guaranteed to be involved whether that's via a goal or an assist. Press conference news sounded somewhat positive on Arnie so I expect him to start though I suspect you're probably right that he won't play 90 mins. That being said something keeps gnawing at me saying Arnie's going to score big this gw. I could see West Ham scoring 2 or 3 goals against Huddersfield pretty easily too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mane is a scare. Have captained.

What are people doing with a free hit? Take him out entirely?

Maybe swap him to a cheaper mid and upgrade barnes to firmino?

Or gamble he does play?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm sure we'll have some news on Mane before the deadline today. If he's not pictured in today's training sessions then it looks likely he's out.

Klopp mentioned nothing yesterday so hopeful he was just given the day off to rest.

ROFLUTION

Any doubts over Hazard? Want to captain Mane, but if injured I need some assurance that my VC is starting

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm sure we'll have some news on Mane before the deadline today. If he's not pictured in today's training sessions then it looks likely he's out.

Klopp mentioned nothing yesterday so hopeful he was just given the day off to rest.
Let's hope there is a firm hint like that.

Thank goodness for fairly rare 2pm deadlines!

Acole9

Outstanding
If there was ever a time to play your free hit, it's this weekend and I have done just that :cool:.

Patchbeard

So caf,
Mane?
Higuain?
Arnautovic?

What's the word on the grapevine. Who's gambling.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have got Fraser and Sigurdsson as insurance for Mane. Went for super cheap keepers and one defender to open up more funds, it doesn’t really matter when my first choice goalkeeper is sure to play and everyone else in the team is likely to play as well:

Fabianski / Speroni
TAA / Cresswell / Ake / Azpilicueta / Manquillo
Hazard / Mane / Sigurdsson / Fraser / Felipe Anderson
Vardy / Firmino / Wilson

I am keeping Speroni, Sigurdsson, Azpilicueta and Manquillo on the bench. Not really sure why I spent so much on Azpi to keep him on bench but I had to do something with the money and I preferred TAA over Roberson anyway due to price.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Left Mane in in the end as there's nothing conclusive either way.
Bournemouth defender first sub if needs be, with Salah vice.

Left F Anderson in. He should start v Huddersfield at home, so you'd be annoyed taking him out for that one if he scored.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
-8 this week for me. Hazard n Wilson in.

FH 32 and load up with 11 double game players.

GW 33 will be same team as this week plus maybe one more transfer.

Wildcard 34

Bench Boost 35

*Triple captain already played on Aguero's hatrick :)