Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Gonna be hard for me to fit him in as I've started the ball rolling to play a 451. Hes becoming a must have.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I should have taken him instead of Barnes. Though I think Barnes will be fine anyway.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Worst start to a fantasy season I’ve ever had - made some real errors so far.

Pukki looking essential at his price point. Might have to wildcard this week which is frustrating given I have just took a -8!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Glad I didn't listen to 'advice' and got Pukki. Seems like he can score regardless of opposition. Was about to get Mount as well but kept Siggy instead. That was a mistake.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Just waiting for Maddison to come through this game unscathed and hes going in for Sigs

Sarni

Just waiting for Maddison to come through this game unscathed and hes going in for Sigs
I did that yesterday. I want to get Mount in there as well, feel like he will have a fantastic points per million ratio.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Martial is going to blank isnt he when I took a -4 to get him in vs Palace at home..

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Omg and I put Kelly last on the bench because I thought he'd get thrashed :lol:

United Hobbit

So not only do United lose with AWB getting 0 points, their 8 point goalscorer Van Aanholt is in last place on my bench while Haller who I binned gets 2 goals

Aguero is guaranteed to score multiple goals I binned him too

Sarni

Rashford and Wan-Bissaka with zero :lol: good that Martial got an assist at captain for 10 points, though it’s not great really.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is why you pay the top dollar for Salah...

as much as we hate his team

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Took out Salah for Sterling yesterday didn't I :lol::eek:

Sterling better match Salah's points at least tomorrow.

roseguy64

Gonna get rid of VVD. Liverpool not keeping clean sheets and I could get him out and use his funds on a midfielder or striker.

starman

All my players, bar Maguire, have got 5 points or more...55 points so far with 3 players to go, and captain Kane yet to play...

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not sure I've had a single defender not blank yet.

All my players, bar Maguire, have got 5 points or more...55 points so far with 3 players to go, and captain Kane yet to play...

That's very good this week, assuming you still have a good few to play.

redmanc

41 points with Walker, Sterling and Kane to play, sadly chanced my luck on martial captain but still looking like I'll be above average for the week so no complaints.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
34 with Kane and KDB. Played wildcard last night. Siggy out to Lanzini. Wickham out for Pukki. VVD out for Zinchenko and 0.9m in the bank. Any other alternatives for Zinchenko ? Could go Pereira or van aanholt.

Ryan
Digne Roberston Zinchenko*
Salah Lanzini KDB Martial McGinn
Pukki Kane

Sarni

25 points with KDB, Laporte, Boly and Ederson. I could still hit close to 50 if City win to nil but a poor week overall anyway.

ROFLUTION

Sigurdsson out! Anyone else considering Haller for next round? I'm a bit conflicted, as I don't know how he's played in the first match, and whether Chicharito will come on for him now and then.

Looked dangerous and in the right areas against Watford

Leonzo1

Probably going with these changes with a WC:
In:
Adrian
Heaton
Lundstram
Mount
King
Mings

Out:
Ederson
Button
Ake
Dunk
Ceballos
Greenwood

I really like my core team so far. The WC will help me get more out of the fringe players and bench.

Thoughts?

Mighty Boosh

Gomez at 5.5 just isn't doing it for me, looked like he was going to be first choice to start the season but now Matip is back in and Liverpool defence is shaky anyway

Best option for a 4.5 to 5.5 defender at the moment?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Zinchenko looks a decent option until Mendy is back. But he doesn't really contribute to the attack. van aanholt did me well last season with assists, goals and clean sheets. Palace dont concede that much even against the big sides. I'm tempted by him.

A back three of Digne, Robertson and aanholt looks good actually... on a good week that's 25pts right there