Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck man I was gonna get Barnes in a while back but wanted to wait. Now Adams went down in price and I can't afford Barnes by 0.1

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
They're finding it tough to create anything for him. Straight swap for Aubameyang might be in favour.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They're finding it tough to create anything for him. Straight swap for Aubameyang might be in favour.
Playing Arsenal next. Usually a goal fest, but it's typical. Although at least the guys I took out did jack all, so no real harm. But always a kick when your captain does nothing.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I have Kane as triple captain....well there's still time.....but feck :mad:
Thanks for cheering me up about my week! My only player to score more than 3 points was Sterling, but at least he's my captain.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kane captaincy fail for me.
It's such a frustrating game.

But you have to cover the big player risks.

We all know going without him, would have seen the dreaded early goal, and then hattrick wrapped up in the 90th.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
:lol:
-4 to put Kane in for Auba :(. However glad I didn’t captain him. Still a shite week.

I might have to avoid Kane because Spurs can’t create for shite without Eriksen.
Thanks for cheering me up about my week! My only player to score more than 3 points was Sterling, but at least he's my captain.
I will kill Kane for next week......but hey my own fault he's always shite in August.

Ady87

Ended on 65 after having a nightmare with transfers. Used 2 FT’s including one to get Ndombele in before Poch ruled him out then transferred back out for Mount which covered losses.

Salah(c) did me well. Jota > Pukki this week and have £1m in the bank.

SteveCoppellFan

Well done Harry Kane.

Want to get rid and get in KDB but wife has KDB and she is threatening a divorce if i bring him in :)

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Very tempted to get Mount. Probably in for El Ghazi as I have £1.3m in the bank, and my other midfielders seem fine (KDB, Madisson, Ceballos and Martial).

Dan_F

I got Mount in before this week. Another goal should have secured his place in the team for the foreseeable future, but he’s got an injury by the looks of it.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Yeah Mount in for me as well as I only have 6.4m left for a midfielder. Him and McGinn look to be the best options at under the 6.5m price. Both offer pretty similar contribution wise. Would have liked Lanzini as he's got a good run of games but would mean dropping Martial.

Current wildcard

Pope
Digne Söyüncü Robertson
Salah Mount KDB Martial Sterling
King Pukki

Button, Kelly, Lundstram, Greenwood.

Murali

Need help. Just activated my wildcard. Thoughts on the team?

Ryan (heaton
Zhonchenko, signed,Arnold (dunk,lundstam)
Mount, Sterling,iwobi,Pepe,maddison
Auba,Haller, greenwood

ROFLUTION

Is -4 worth it for subbing in Haller vs Norwich (conceding loads) - I have Wilson now ( v Wolves home)

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Is -4 worth it for subbing in Haller vs Norwich (conceding loads) - I have Wilson now ( v Wolves home)
Haller is expensive at 7.4m no ? Rather Lanzini for me if you have space in midfield. But getting in a West Ham attacker is a great idea.

Having a reshuffle myself to see what I can do.

Salah, KDB, Sterling, Martial, Mount, Pukki, King
or
Salah, KDB, Martial, Mount, Lanzini, Aubameyang, Pukki

EDIT: Gotta go with the differential. Wesley in for King up front making a saving of 0.4m, only 1.5% selected. Looked a handful vs Everton. Got a good run of 6 games, lets see how he does. Lanzini in for Mount. Think Mount wont complete the 90mins against Sheffield, he's played a lot recently. While Mason looks more explosive than Lanzini, the latter is only 2.2% owned compared to Mounts 10.2%

Last edited:

LuckyScout78

So my club is a selling club on Fantasy. 4 transfer last week and 5 this week. No i land on 3 City players and 2 Liverpool players. Others clubs like Tottenham, Arsenal and United are not settle and so unconsistent. You can only trust on City so far and Liverpool player. Salah might suffer with fatigue after 120 minutes against Chelsea. Against a more open Arsenal he is back.
So i will aim on players that will get around 200 points at the end of the season. Adding with Pukki, Mount and players like that. I think the season will end good.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Haven't even dared look at my position in the work league after a -4, Kane as captain, and apart from Salah/Sterling nothing happening....

roll on next week!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah Mount in for me as well as I only have 6.4m left for a midfielder. Him and McGinn look to be the best options at under the 6.5m price. Both offer pretty similar contribution wise. Would have liked Lanzini as he's got a good run of games but would mean dropping Martial.

Current wildcard

Pope
Digne Söyüncü Robertson
Salah Mount KDB Martial Sterling
King Pukki

Button, Kelly, Lundstram, Greenwood.
Is that enough in the strike force?

filibuster

Supports
Chelsea FC
I think in the end it will be Rudiger and Zouma, but really there is healthy competition and nobody has the position in the bag.

I expect Tomori to put some good performances in the cups and things might get interesting.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Awful 30 point gameweek. Swapping out Salah for Sterling was a bad call, and chancing it on Deulofeu transfer was an awful one.

On top of that, Kane as captain.

Think wildcard is coming. Not at all liking the team I have.

AndersB

Best defender for 5.2?

Who will Chelsea stick with when Rudiger comes back, Zouma or Christensen?
Just get Martin Kelly in and spend the money elsewhere. He is 4.0 and has three home games in the next four.

Alternatively, Maitland-Niles.

This assuming you have Lundstram