Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Needed those assists from De Bruyne. Everyone played and 44pts... Need Kane to score one here.

2 transfers to use. Might take out Fraser for Lanzini.

Digne has picked up a knock now. 75% chance of playing. Wait and see what happens there before upgrading Hayden to a 5.5 midfielder (having a quick look no one tickles my fancy with good fixtures for two gameweeks, maybe Moutinho)

Adcuth

Matip is good value, right? He will be rotated with Gomez from time to time but at £5.5m in a steady defence it’s a good piece of business.
Bit like today, I had Gomez and lost points. How will we know when they get rotated

Adcuth

Right. I had Robertson but I feel £7m is steep. He will get a few assists and goals but VvD will also score. Prefer to have van Dijk and Laporte over Robertson and Zinchenko. I have used wild card.

Ederson / Button
Wan-Bissaka / van Dijk / Laporte / Walker-Peters / Lundstram
Martial / Sigurdsson / De Bruyne / Ceballos / Barkley
Barnes / Rashford / Aubameyang

Is my team for now. I was tempted to trade out Sigurdsson but he will be taking penalties and should score and assists a few goals.
I'd consider the assists of TAA over VVD's goals

Chillosophy

Anyone else kneejerking in Pukki tonight? Really want to displace Bernardo Silva and get KDB in instead aswell.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Guy in my old work league has lucked out with Ceballos. Usually does rubbish so I don't believe he knew what he was doing

starman

Mixed bag week so far. Decent score with 49 points and 3 players to go, but would have been terrible without captain Pukki...

IrishRedDevil

B.Silva, Perez and Jota out.

De Bruyne, Ceballos and Barnes in.

Thoughts?

(I have to go for Barnes as Pukki is 0.1 over budget).

redmanc

Thank feck i dropped pukki in at 10:50 this morning for Barnes, 36 points and De Gea, Spider Wan, Lundstrom and Martial to go, should get out about even for the week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Just got in Pukki. Yes he's got some tough games coming up but at this stage, it's all about getting that value up.

Dan_F

I can’t make my mind up about Pukki. I’ve got Kean, which has obviously been so annoying he hasn’t started yet. But he surely must soon after they paid all that money and they have really good fixtures coming up. Whereas Pukki has some real tough ones.

Silas

71 with Martial and Perez to play. Pukki doesn't have great fixtures coming up, but Wilson & King are almost sure to blank against City next week anyway, so I'll probably bring him in.

Last edited:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
71 with Martial and Perez to play. Pukki doesn't have great fixtures coming up, but Wilson & King are almost sure to blank against City next week anyway, so I'll probably bring him in.
Plus if you do Wilson > Pukki you have an extra 1.4m to use elsewhere. So even if selling Wilson ends up being a bad move you might make the points up elsewhere anyway.

haram

How is Richarlison playing? Contemplating taking him and Eriksen out.

Silas

Plus if you do Wilson > Pukki you have an extra 1.4m to use elsewhere. So even if selling Wilson ends up being a bad move you might make the points up elsewhere anyway.
Yeah exactly. I've made the switch and will use the rest of the money on upgrading Masuaku to Zinchenko. Ceballos has piqued my interest at 5.5m, so I'm thinking of bringing him in for Perez in a few weeks, depending on how they both do. With Cancelo only being 5.5m as well, he'll be a cert in my team if he nails a starting place in the future. Ideally, I'll find a way to also fit Son in later on, but we'll see.

Ady87

Still got 2 FTs and can’t afford straight swaps for Pukki or Barnes that both rose to 6.7 and 6.6 tonight. Or Martial/Rashford.

Any advice please?

Ryan (Pope)
VVD Digne(!) Zouma (Diop Rico)
Salah Sterling Fraser(!) Moura(!) Perez
Wilson Jota(!) (Greenwood)

Unhappy with the ! Players, be it form, fixtures, injury or rotation risk.

Can anyone share any ideas?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I took Fraser out for McGinn. You have Diop to cover Digne so I wouldn't touch defence.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
It can be, but there's a fine line between a knee jerk, and a getting on the bandwagon before it's too late.

Wilson for example, has now got 2 assists in 2 weeks. Alright I suppose. But City up next, with Rashford v Southampton at home? That's dangerous.

Is Pukki, 4 goals in 2, going to be this year's cheap striker option. Or is Barnes?
Both play for teams you can't imagine being goal animals, but maybe they'll get the majority of their team's goals.

Expensive Liverpool defenders again not getting a clean sheet. Can you afford to have two?

Lots of questions.
But we need answers!

Chillosophy

Price rises:

Barnes £6.6 +£0.1
Pukki £6.7 +£0.1
Ndombele £6.1 +£0.1

Price drops (17 of them :cool:)

Taylor £4.4 -£0.1
Wood £6.4 -£0.1
Tosun £5.9 -£0.1
Walcott £6.4 -£0.1
André Gomes £5.4 -£0.1
Bravo £4.9 -£0.1
Bernardo Silva £7.9 -£0.1
Murphy £4.9 -£0.1
Srbeny £5.4 -£0.1
Duffy £5.4 -£0.1
Eriksen £8.9 -£0.
Alli £8.4 -£0.1
Deulofeu £6.4 -£0.1
Doucouré £5.9 -£0.1
Pereyra £5.9 -£0.1
Felipe Anderson £6.9 -£0.1
Yarmolenko £5.9 -£0.1

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Tempted to replace Barkley with Callum Robinson who has been recommended here. He’s basically a forward for Sheffield United and should score 7-8 goals this season comfortably. Barkley will not be the penalty taker for Chelsea from what I understand and otherwise he hasn’t really been that prolific as a scorer in his career.

The only issue is I don’t really have a solid plan for reinvesting that £0.5m saving.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tempted to replace Barkley with Callum Robinson who has been recommended here. He’s basically a forward for Sheffield United and should score 7-8 goals this season comfortably. Barkley will not be the penalty taker for Chelsea from what I understand and otherwise he hasn’t really been that prolific as a scorer in his career.

The only issue is I don’t really have a solid plan for reinvesting that £0.5m saving.
I've got Robinson, but id probably recommend waiting until he even gets one goal first!
Can't see sheff utd being goal animals to be honest.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
40 pts with Martial and Dendoncker to play, no major issues (as long as Digne and Zinchenko are ok) and yet I'm severely tempted to wildcard.

I regret not trusting my gut and starting with KDB. I think it's worth downgrading Salah to Mane. Cantwell seems like he could be the outstanding £4.5m mid. Pukki looks to be this season's Jiminez and I quite fancy Kane to go on a run now starting with a hatty against a woeful looking Newcastle next weekend.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I downgraded Salah to Mane at the end of the season last year and it worked out.

Still too early to change it up imo. In another 2 weeks someone else will start assisting or scoring and they'll be the new trend of the week.

Downgrading Fraser to McGinn has given me 1.9 in the bank might use that to upgrade Hayden with a 6.4m mid.

Keefy18

Not a great weekend at all after an absolute smasher last weekend.

37 points with 3 to play so I'll settle for around the 50 mark if I can make that.

I've 2 subs next week but plan on making 3 (4pt hit)

Which option would you go for

A)
Robertson to Walker Peters
Lucas Moura to Cantwell
Delofeu to Kane

B)
Robertson to Maitland Niles
Lucas to KDB (Have Sterling as well so City double up)
Delofeu to Pukki.