Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Moby

Dick
If you had to pick between KDB and Bruno who would you chose?
Can't go wrong with either. City play cannon fodder, while Bruno is going to the only one who can create or score for us. And Bruno's stats since joining us are insane so I wouldn't ditch him.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I have this issue too. KDB has the better fixtures but Bruno has the better form.

I may leave it this week (currently have Bruno) and see what City turns up against Burnley. Bruno has a good record away from home so replacing him is a risk.
Can't go wrong with either. City play cannon fodder, while Bruno is going to the only one who can create or score for us. And Bruno's stats since joining us are insane so I wouldn't ditch him.
I don't have either but I'm bringing in one of them this week for Son. Can't decide.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Last night's City lineup shows the risk with even their defenders.

Cancelo has been playing, but Mendy and Zinchenko both played.
Id be very nervous one of those will come in for at least one of City's home bankers.

However, at least De Bruyne has had his rest now so has to be nailed on for captaincy.

kiristao

I can either sub Mane for KDB (this will mean I have only Robertson from Liverpool) or do Kane for Vardy/Aguero or do both with a -4. Any suggestions?

Paul_Scholes18

I can either sub Mane for KDB (this will mean I have only Robertson from Liverpool) or do Kane for Vardy/Aguero or do both with a -4. Any suggestions?
I feel like getting Vardy personally. Might also bring in KDB as well for a hit. Kane and Son out then which is a risk.

Just I got Zaha and not sure who to replace him with or if I should keep and see if Jota keeps his place.

Neo_Mufc

Can I get some help I need to replace Saiss.

I have Lamptey, Holding & Chilwell who I am set on and happy to keep. I need to remove Mitchell which I will do later on when I have a spare transfer.

Ideally I'd like a winger who has a reliable set of fixtures. So far the only players that stick out to me are Bellerin and James. Both 5.1m. I'm not the biggest fan of having more than 1 player from a team but meh.

Paul_Scholes18

I have Lamptey, Holding & Chilwell who I am set on and happy to keep. I need to remove Mitchell which I will do later on when I have a spare transfer.

Ideally I'd like a winger who has a reliable set of fixtures. So far the only players that stick out to me are Bellerin and James. Both 5.1m. I'm not the biggest fan of having more than 1 player from a team but meh.
Dias maybe or Cancelo?

kiristao

I feel like getting Vardy personally. Might also bring in KDB as well for a hit. Kane and Son out then which is a risk.

Just I got Zaha and not sure who to replace him with or if I should keep and see if Jota keeps his place.
Same here. Spurs seems to be the only team in any kind of consistant form so it feels risky to leave Kane out but Vardy has far easier fixtures.

Paul_Scholes18

What do people think about Torres? Will he start?
Didn't start midweek, but neither did Mahrez.

Jota more safe or less safe?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't feel as disappointed at botting bringing Digne in for a -4 last week now! Although I still have to replace TAA anyway, so not much odds as Digne would have been that same transfer needed!

Anyway....

TAA has to go and I'm nervous about no City.

So De Bruyne or Sterling in for Son and TAA to someone like Zouma/Cancelo or even Matip all in my head for -4

Concerns are that I'd lose 0.3m value shipping Son and that he can be quite good away from home against anyone.
Cancelo has major opposition at left back now in both Mendy and Zinchenko and surely won't play all 3 games against home bankers Burnley Fulham etc
Zouma has Tottenham this week but has scored 3 this season for an improving defensive outfit.
Matip will play and it is still Liverpool despite a couple of injuries.

Half an eye on how to get Salah in soon.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Coufal is a decent cheap rotation defender too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Plumped for DCL as captain again, against Leeds. My only other 'sensible' option is Salah, against Brighton.
Digne out might upset that a little.
But arguably as good a choice as De Bruyne in a non freescoring City lineup, Bruno against a Southampton team who have performed above all expectations this season and Salah who may or may not smash it at Brighton.

Paul_Scholes18

Leicester not ahead. Some worries that they have dropped down in form. Although going by european form it should be Bruno captain I guess.
I know they do not play Vardy yet so he should be fresh.

Paul_Scholes18

Ok Vardy came in and scored. That is what I like to see. I am getting him in as my captain vs Fulham.

Paul_Scholes18

Trying to decide between Vardy (fullham h) or Sterling (Burnley h) for captain

I think Bruno is very risky due to Southampton’s form.
Sterling feels like a risk. Knowing Pep he might even be benched if Aguero is back.
Being a midfielder though when he has his day you could see a 16 point haul easily.
Vardy might only get 13 with 2 goals.

United Hobbit

I've put Jota in. At the very least I'll put a massive jinx on him like I do most of my players.... surprised he's listed as midfield I thought he was a striker?

I put Son in for KDB ages ago and he's been great for me so I've never got round to removing him

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I did Mane > Jota on Weds. Just feels like a good opportunity to free up a whole load of cash. Still might do a -4 or -8 to mix it up. Looking at Riedewald to KDB and Kane or Richarlison to Bamford.

Leonzo1

What's the situation with Cancelo? Is he first choice left back for City? Both Mendy and Zinchenko played in midweek. Damn that Pep Guardiola is my idol. I was nailed on to bring him in. Need to look elsewhere now.

C3Pique

Managed to squeeze Vardy in without losing Kane or DCL for the Fulham game. Team looks strong, but you just never know your luck with fpl.

McCarthy
Bellerin Castagne James (Kilman)
St Max Son James Salah
Kane Vardy DCL

Dan_F

Already made my transfer to replace Saiss this week, due to Lamptey being out. Got £4 million in the bank because I planned on taking out Son for KDB.

Not sure if it’s worth a -4 to upgrade any of Son, Kane, James to a KDB/Sterling. I do plan on getting rid of James in 2 weeks anyway.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Why James when he is not nailed starter? Creswell is good value. And Kilman? I am waiting tomorrow to replace Lewis for Kilman finally. Low budget 5th option

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Already made my transfer to replace Saiss this week, due to Lamptey being out. Got £4 million in the bank because I planned on taking out Son for KDB.

Not sure if it’s worth a -4 to upgrade any of Son, Kane, James to a KDB/Sterling. I do plan on getting rid of James in 2 weeks anyway.
If I could do James to KDB, I would 100% do it. Surely worth at least 4 points in the medium term.

The thought of selling Grealish to get KDB has crossed my mind this morning.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I must say that even if i have wildcard i would not change nothing.
McCarthy, Foster
Gabriel, Justin, Killman, Taylor, Dallas
Salah, Bruno, Son, Grealish
Kane, DLC, Bamford

Only problem is that i have one sub less because i have Burke who doesn't even play.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Hmm who to captain - Salah seems safest but I think Leicester will most likely keep a clean sheet vs Fulham so I like the idea of Justin too

DannyDash

Cancelo should defo start against Burnley right, Mendy played in midweek but can't see him playing 2 games in a row.

Surely City will pick up clean sheets in this easy run.

Nickosaur

So out of the obvious cpatain choices this week - Salah, KDB, Fernandes, Vardy - I only have Fernandes.

I'm sticking with my decision to move Salah out, but very tempted to take out Kane for Vardy and captain him for the next 2 gameweeks. Seems a bit of a sideways move though...

Dan_F

If I could do James to KDB, I would 100% do it. Surely worth at least 4 points in the medium term.

The thought of selling Grealish to get KDB has crossed my mind this morning.
Yeah probably. I think I’m annoyed because my mini league leader brought him in, and I’m already 40 points behind. I was thinking Sterling as a differential, but he’s been really poor.