Fantasy Premier League 20/21

United Hobbit

Cheers Klopp thanks so much for bringing on my captain Mane having benched him, and denying me getting Jota as captain who scored a goal.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Good so far. Salah with assist and clean sheet at captain, Jota with a goal and BPS. Robertson losing clean sheet and BPS in the last minute too which is superb as leader of our league has him.

I found that if I take fodder in defense and attack (eg Kilman and Brewster) I can have:

McCarthy
Coufal/Vestergaard Chilwell Bellerin
Salah Bruno Son Ziyech Jota
DCL Kane

Which should be great. Maybe that will be the goal after I’ve used my bench boost.

Raredaredevil

FPL off to a good start with Jota and KDB (captain) assisting. Just need KDB to score now to add the icing on the cake.

Paul_Scholes18

Could we see early subs for KDB to rest him when they win this easily?
I feel like getting him for Fulham though as my captain.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Mendy is a good attacking player wrecked by injuries. If I remember correctly He was borderline unplayable for his first few games for city and then he got badly injured? City just casually go out and buy another few left backs in the meantime even though he cost a fortune and was highly rated. In times gone by if that was us we’d have waited for Rojo to come back to cover Shaw poorly for a month and then the weeks of poor Shaw performances while he gets match fit again... how we only had one left footer in the squad until the last window is madness. The United way!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
2 assists from De Bruyne showing why everyone was laundering their breeks to get him in!
Imagine if he starts really bossing it in the second half!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mendy is a good attacking player wrecked by injuries. If I remember correctly He was borderline unplayable for his first few games for city and then he got badly injured? City just casually go out and buy another few left backs in the meantime even though he cost a fortune and was highly rated. In times gone by if that was us we’d have waited for Rojo to come back to cover Shaw poorly for a month and then the weeks of poor Shaw performances while he gets match fit again... how we only had one left footer in the squad until the last window is madness. The United way!
I remember the panic of everyone to get him in as he looked absolute must have material.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
So I have already pencilled in Salah and Brewster for Foden and Richarlison w/ money ITB for GW12 That effectively uses up my next two free transfers. What could go wrong with a detour of Foden to Mahrez for a virtual -4 next week?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
5-0 now.
Need something more from DB or a mere 2 assists will minimal rations. Just about still in the bonuses at the moment so would be a 20 pointer as cap if it all remains as it is.

At least Dias's 6 points is banked with his sub.

RashyForPM

5-0 now.
Need something more from DB or a mere 2 assists will minimal rations.

Best thing would be he then gets rested in the midweek CL dead rubber then starts again next week against Fulham.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
5-0 now.
Need something more from DB or a mere 2 assists will minimal rations. Just about still in the bonuses at the moment so would be a 20 pointer as cap if it all remains as it is.

Just need KDB to nick the 2 bonus points. Not going to touch Mahrez it seems.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Doh that should have been another DB assist.
Instead it'll be a Jesus one and a keeper OG

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Oops at BT making it 5-1 when the Burnley keeper scored an OG. Shame it wasn’t another KDB assist for Jesus.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Flicked off BT and back on and it's 5-0.
How did that goal get ruled out then?! Offside?!

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Non-KDB captainers getting away with one here, could have been way more than two assists.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Sterling for Salah when he got covid has been the most pointless transfer ever for me. 1 point. He’s out the door and no doubt he’ll haul next match. Cancelo too- out! Only city players worth having are Walker Dias Laporte Ederson and KDB. Foden is good value. Way too much potential for rotation with the others.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Great start with jota getting 7 points, only thing is I got rid of mahrez for him for feck sake, that’s the second time that’s happened to me this season last time was when son was supposed to be injured and wasn’t and went on to have a banger of a game

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ah well only 20 points from Kev.
Might sound ungrateful but I'm kind of disappointed with that :lol: could have got a few more assists and hit the post. Looks like he's only getting 1 bonus too!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Sterling captainers might just have got away with it too depending on their vice.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Might sound ungrateful but I'm kind of disappointed with that :lol: could have got a few more assists and hit the post. Looks like he's only getting 1 bonus too!
Considering he’s already blanked for me twice this season, I will take the 10 if the 1 bonus gets confirmed. Currently level with Walker.