Leonzo1

Thinking of taking a hit.
Hamez and Werner out
KDB and Wilson in

Thoughts?

Poch

Supports
Spurs
I can't afford for Ward-Prowse to get a 2nd yellow.
Yep same here, brought him in this week, thought Southampton might get something. Couldn’t have gone any better.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Bruno been wank... but still got a goal or an assist in every single away league match since signing. He’s a talisman alright.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have Bruno but must admit I'm glad he got squeezed out of the bonus points for all the captainers!
Plus obviously the win - ideal!!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Have Bruno but must admit I'm glad he got squeezed out of the bonus points for all the captainers!
Plus obviously the win - ideal!!
Bruno’s EO means that makes no sense. If you own him, you wanted him to haul.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
If Cavani was to get a run in the team now, he looks potentially great value at 8 million.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If Cavani was to get a run in the team now, he looks potentially great value at 8 million.
I’d be tempted by a 1 week punt if we didn’t have West Ham away next, in front of their actual fans.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
i said that before this fixture. He looks better value than Mason Martial or Rashford right now. Bet he starts the next game
Be interesting to see if he starts him against PSG or goes with the split strikers again. We did create good chances first half on the break without him.

Maluco

I’d be tempted by a 1 week punt if we didn’t have West Ham away next, in front of their actual fans.
I would be tempted too, but already made my transfer for the week to avoid a price drop/rise. Very tempted to downgrade a midfielder and upgrade Watkins to him though from the following week.

It’s one to keep an eye on

Paul_Scholes18

Those 3 are season keepers for me. No question.
I could maybe sell Vardy and remove Grealish and get them all in.
Just feel it is risky to go without a proper top striker when there are so many goods.

Getting it back is two moves and another hit etc.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wondering if Ziyech is a keeper or whether some of us were seduced by his haul the other game.
Maybe Tottenham isn't the game to judge him on though.

But with Grealish his team's talisman and a million or so cheaper and Salah Bruno and KDB being a potential dream ticket - maybe it's one to look at.

Short term Ziyech to Mahrez if the latter doesn't play midweek could be a good answer. Although could be the classic chasing last week's points

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Really need Kilman to remain on the bench and at least one of my clean sheets will come on. Knowing my luck, Kilman will come on at some point and get a yellow.

Looking at those wolves subs, not sure who else that can even being on. Maybe A.Nouri?

Maluco

- Used my free transfer on TAA to Chilwell
- Played both Zouma and Chilwell (imagining Mourinho might try to kill the game)
- Kept Son on the bench and played Jota.

Unfortunately, took the risk of doing the Chilwell transfer and keeping Rashford in for Bruno. Probably not much in it this week thanks to Rashford’s assist and Chilwell possible bonus.

But it is so tough now. Feel like two of KdB, Bruno and Salah is necessary, but am playing catch-up after a woeful start.

Paul_Scholes18

Good day with the points from Chilwell here even though I have Son.

I am under the top 10k average, but if Vardy has a good game and scores at least a goal I should be above it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
"Average pts 15"
Woah what is happening?

Got a trash 30 pts so far so.. not too bad I guess. Cheers to Salah, Bruno and Chilwell.
That average will surely be before today's games. They only update the average daily. Not live.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
But it is so tough now. Feel like two of KdB, Bruno and Salah is necessary, but am playing catch-up after a woeful start.
I’d say two is definitely necessary.. and it might be looking like having all three is the way to go.

Trouble is I don’t want to lose Kane. Actually toying with moving towards a side with Salah, Fernandes, KDB and Kane. Doesn’t look as unbalanced as you’d expect.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Worst week of the season so far.

38pts with Konsa and Kilman left to play. At least I'm ahead of the average which is sitting at a whopping 15 :lol:
Average is 32 at the minute. The average on the website will update after the Arsenal game (as will league standings etc).

Paul_Scholes18

Average is 32 at the minute. The average on the website will update after the Arsenal game (as will league standings etc).
It is crazy how much the average did go up after the Spurs-Chelsea game. 0-0 and average still going up a lot.
I had Chilwell and Son and can barely beat the average after that game.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Worst week of the season so far.

38pts with Konsa and Kilman left to play. At least I'm ahead of the average which is sitting at a whopping 15 :lol:
Hate to break it to you, but Kilman has been benched. Weirdly Wolves’s social media has them still playing a back three with Neto at LWB and Marcal at LCB. It looks like a back four on paper though.

I at least have Konsa primed as second sub. I imagine there is some with Cancelo, Kilman and Mitchell though!

Kilman being benched probably means either him or Mitchell have to go this week. Can’t carry two non-starting defenders.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It is crazy how much the average did go up after the Spurs-Chelsea game. 0-0 and average still going up a lot.
I had Chilwell and Son and can barely beat the average after that game.
Son, Kane and Chilwell is still 13 points before captaincy.