Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I’d say two is definitely necessary.. and it might be looking like having all three is the way to go.

Trouble is I don’t want to lose Kane. Actually toying with moving towards a side with Salah, Fernandes, KDB and Kane. Doesn’t look as unbalanced as you’d expect.
Thats what I was thinking too, but it’s going to take me a while to get there!

I will have to use next few weeks to downgrade a midfielder (possibly Ziyech) and then Vardy to be able to bring in both Salah and Bruno three weeks from now!

A bit of a mess potentially, but hopefully Vardy can help me out while he is here!

Withnail

Hate to break it to you, but Kilman has been benched. Weirdly Wolves’s social media has them still playing a back three with Neto at LWB and Marcal at LCB. It looks like a back four on paper though.

I at least have Konsa primed as second sub. I imagine there is some with Cancelo, Kilman and Mitchell though!

Kilman being benched probably means either him or Mitchell have to go this week. Can’t carry two non-starting defenders.
Ah rats well hopefully he comes off the bench and gets more than then the one point waiting on my bench Vestergaard.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Hate to break it to you, but Kilman has been benched. Weirdly Wolves’s social media has them still playing a back three with Neto at LWB and Marcal at LCB. It looks like a back four on paper though.

I at least have Konsa primed as second sub. I imagine there is some with Cancelo, Kilman and Mitchell though!

Kilman being benched probably means either him or Mitchell have to go this week. Can’t carry two non-starting defenders.
Kilman might just be rested this week? Hopefully gets a full 90 minutes break.

ROFLUTION

Kilman might just be rested this week? Hopefully gets a full 90 minutes break.
Could be that he's rested. Imo he looked a bit weak / off last GW, so could also be that he's just replaced by better players, and suffers now that Nuno has gone with 4 at the back. (Think I read that it's his 2nd time today in Nuno's whole manager career that he goes with 4 at the back)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad to see Arsenal losing. But not so glad Neto is hauling due to a guy at work who'll move top having him.
Jammy frigger.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
So I left Podence on the bench :rolleyes:

Gazautd18

So I left Podence on the bench :rolleyes:
Same as.
Not to fussed as mini league leader also left him on the bench. He has Bednerak as 1st sub but Kilman coming on cancels that out.
Happy days.
All eyes on my captain Vardy tomorrow!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I hate this game.

My rival has so much luck that he managed to get Lamptey goal points despite having Lamptey third on the bench a few weeks ago. The same guy then had Lamptey as first sub when Lamptey got red card and of course that week his entire first 11 played.

I had Son first on the bench when he got 18 points and one of my first teamers came on for 2 minutes. I think it was that waste of space Foden.

This week I have Ayling on the bench and Kilman comes on with his massive 1 pointer.

This shit had been going on since last season.

This guy is either the luckiest man alive or some kind of mystic meg :mad:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
54 pts minus 4 so far. Still got Martinez, Grealish n Watkins to come too.

300k rank rise so far. Praying for a Vardy blank. He's the obvious rank killer left now.

Paul_Scholes18

I hate this game.

My rival has so much luck that he managed to get Lamptey goal points despite having Lamptey third on the bench a few weeks ago. The same guy then had Lamptey as first sub when Lamptey got red card and of course that week his entire first 11 played.

I had Son first on the bench when he got 18 points and one of my first teamers came on for 2 minutes. I think it was that waste of space Foden.

This week I have Ayling on the bench and Kilman comes on with his massive 1 pointer.

This shit had been going on since last season.

This guy is either the luckiest man alive or some kind of mystic meg :mad:
Starting Foden over Son is on you I guess although it was crazy bad luck still. I know I sold Son myself, but he was worth a punt if he would play I think.
I guess he could have been on for 1 point, but so could Foden with Pep.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Starting Foden over Son is on you I guess although it was crazy bad luck still. I know I sold Son myself, but he was worth a punt if he would play I think.
I guess he could have been on for 1 point, but so could Foden with Pep.
It was that week that Son was "injured" and went on to smash us.

RedDevil@84

For 12.5M, Salah does not really bring that many points. Far better than useless Auba though.

Paul_Scholes18

It was that week that Son was "injured" and went on to smash us.
Yeah I know. Terrible on all accounts. Just if he didn't play you would have still got points from the bench.
I started Podence after he was injured the same week and thought if he is not out he will probably start.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
For 12.5M, Salah does not really bring that many points. Far better than useless Auba though.
I can afford having Salah, Bruno, Son and Kane with good team around them after bench boost is used next week (don’t have Bruno and Kane at the minute) but tempted to get rid of Salah and go for a proper monster team in every other position. Jota feels like an amazing substitute for Salah now.

I am still 3-4 weeks away from having to make a decision though. Meanwhile team value now over £105.0m.

Last edited:

Web of Bissaka

For the next GW 11,
Planning to take my second negative transfer hit (-4).
  • Hames -> De Bruyne
  • *Salah -> Jota
*So I have enough funds to get KDB.

Help - good/bad?
:annoyed: Any opinions are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I can afford having Salah, Bruno, Son and Kane with good team around them after bench boost is used next week (don’t have Bruno and Kane at the minute) but tempted to get rid of Salah and go for a proper monster team in every other position. Jota feels like an amazing substitute for Salah now.

I am still 3-4 weeks away from having to make a decision though. Meanwhile team value now over £105.0m.
Superb value. How many points?

Leonzo1

35 with Martinez Cresswell Grealish and Vardy(c) to play. Still Not having Jota is killing me. No way to get him either without sacrificing Son or Grealish.

Sarni

Superb value. How many points?
Points are disgusting. Just over 500. Last few weeks have been all right and I’ve been catching up with the rest of my league but early in the season was appalling. I’m 85 behind my main competitor so still hopeful as his value is £100.4 so it’ll make a ton of difference after second WC.

To be fair most of my gain is tied in Chilwell, Son, Grealish, DCL and now Jota. Removing any of them will put me down significantly.

Dan_F

Think I’m going to go with Kane to Vardy, depending on how he plays against Fulham. I’d rather keep Kane over Son, but I don’t have any money in the bank and don’t really trust any of the options priced similarly to Son.

I’m up to 42 points with 4 to play. Fingers crossed Watkins manages to grab a few goals tonight, I really need it in my mini league.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Points are disgusting. Just over 500. Last few weeks have been all right and I’ve been catching up with the rest of my league but early in the season was appalling. I’m 85 behind my main competitor so still hopeful as his value is £100.4 so it’ll make a ton of difference after second WC.

To be fair most of my gain is tied in Chilwell, Son, Grealish, DCL and now Jota. Removing any of them will put me down significantly.
That is the problem with value. I lost 0.3m on Son at the weekend but took a -4 gamble to bring in Bruno as captain as well as shifting TAA finally.
I remember losing 0.5m on Fabregas years back when he was out for a month.

Sarni

That is the problem with value. I lost 0.3m on Son at the weekend but took a -4 gamble to bring in Bruno as captain as well as shifting TAA finally.
I remember losing 0.5m on Fabregas years back when he was out for a month.
Yeah my team looks like this:

Martinez - bought for 4.7, worth 4.8
McCarthy - bought for 4.5, worth 4.6

Dias - bought for 5.5, worth 5.6
Cresswell - bought for 5.0, worth 5.2
Chilwell - bought for 5.5, worth 6.1
Bellerin - bought for 5.0, worth 5.2
Vestergaard - bought for 4.6, worth 4.7

Ziyech - bought for 8.0, worth 8.3
Salah - bought for 12.1, worth 12.2
Grealish - bought for 7.0, worth 7.7
Son - bought for 9.0, worth 9.5
Jota - bought for 6.5, worth 6.8

DCL - bought for 7.0, worth 7.9

Werner - bought for 9.3, worth 9.5
Adams - bought for 5.8, worth 5.8

+ 1.1m in the bank

Bolded are my 'core' players that I don't think I'll be willing to move anytime soon. They give me the most advantage over other players as they'd have to spend heavily to get them in + they are actually great value at the prices too. I mean I wouldn't be able to replace Son for 9.2 or Grealish for 7.3.

Salah is the most flexible in midfield as his gain potential is not dramatic. May go to 12.5m if he starts hauling but not much beyond as ownership is already pretty high. I have a very quick way of getting 'easy' money after bench boost by swapping Adams and Martinez for Brewster and fodder goalkeeper to net me additional 2.1m. With a bit of flexing I can get to a team of:

McCarthy
Reguilon Chilwell Castagne
KDB Fernandes Grealish Son Jota
DCL Kane

But with a bench of absolute fodders. Not the best idea during Christmas but it would take me like 6-7 weeks to get there anyway. Might even be able to keep Salah instead of KDB by that time.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I need to Konsa, Grealish and Justin to get some big points for me. I should have dropped Kane for Vardy this week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
For the next GW 11,
Planning to take my second negative transfer hit (-4).
  • Hames -> De Bruyne
  • *Salah -> Jota
*So I have enough funds to get KDB.

Help - good/bad?
:annoyed: Any opinions are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Liverpool play Fulham in GW12 when United play City. Are you comfortable captaining Jota then?

Deery

Dreary
Only scored 21 a points so far what a terrible game week I’ve had, need a big haul from Vardy (c) Grealish, Watkins and Fofana so watch in amazement as they all blank tonight..

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
49 points so far, up to 40k overall :D, a bit lost on what to do next week though.. I have Jota and dont know if he will keep playing or if I should get rid of kane

Sarni

Liverpool play Fulham in GW12 when United play City. Are you comfortable captaining Jota then?
Yeah no matter what Salah stays until Fulham game and gets captaincy. He could go after that one though especially if he rises to 12.3.

Dias is a problem for me. I’d release him ahead of United game but he has WBA after that which is a very likely clean sheet. He could go after that, though at £5.5m I am somewhat tempted to keep him in.

Last edited: