Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm expecting the Newcastle game to be off.

My lucky rival seems to always get Soucek goals off the bench and the cnut just scored.

Looking at his team to see who will miss a game and Wilson is the most likely candidate... Either that or Salah gets rested :nervous:
Guy doing well in my league repeatedly leaves Soucek benched and DOESN'T get him in :)
Done it again today and i can't see his starting 11 not playing

Paul_Scholes18

Soucek grr. One top 3 moves was to get you to get Salah money. Jota need to start now and score to justify keeping him.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had Soucek as 8th man early season but realised I'd never ever play him over the other 7 so thought utterly pointless tying up more than 4.5m for an emergency 2 point guy.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Have decided now that the best front 8 to have is as follows.

Salah KDB Bruno Grealish Soucek
Kane Bamford (Brewster)

4 premium assets in there all taking penalties. The best midfield enabler, the best striking enabler, the cheapest bench fodder and Jack Grealish.

Still leaves a good bit of cash for 3 decent starting defenders at 5.5m each approx

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The price change tracker looks a bit skewy.

Ziyech was on -200% earlier and now is -82% so won't even go down at all? Oh well.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Made the transfers - then had a real sick feeling looking at my team and saw no Salah!

But then quickly realised he'd defaulted to my bench as i'd set it to 4-3-3.

Phew!
What's your team now and points?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What's your team now and points?
Well 5 points for Bamford so far. So just 1 so far with the hit!
But hopefully the Salah in and captaining him pays off

Mendy
Chilwell, Dias, Justin
Bruno De Bruyne Salah (c) Grealish
DCL Bamford Watkins

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Well 5 points for Bamford so far. So just 1 so far with the hit!
But hopefully the Salah in and captaining him pays off

Mendy
Chilwell, Dias, Justin
Bruno De Bruyne Salah (c) Grealish
DCL Bamford Watkins
I meant total points ?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Cresswell and Bamford with assists. Can’t complain. I got Bowen already for next week, he’s good.

Cutch

Early transfer. Soucek in for Jota. Heart has been set on him for a while. Looks like scoring everytime I see him play with the brilliant delivery they have in that team. Has good fixtures coming up and has played every minute of every game so is nailed on. For 4.9m an absolute bargain and perfect enabler to squeeze 4 major big hitters

Maxii

Paad
Please Santa, I want one thing for Christmas and that is for Salah to blank this weekend

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Reading earlier I learnt that if United were to get to all three cup finals, there wouldn’t be enough blank midweeks to schedule all of their postponed games in, even if the Burnley match is scheduled for the GW18/19 extra slot. Unless you are planning to wildcard before then, United players seem like good investments as they will almost certainly play GW18, have a DGW19 as they need to schedule the games in, and have good fixtures on the whole.

Nickosaur

So I missed the deadline...
Yay 9 points from Soucek!
But I wanted to captain Salah and I actually captained Son....have to wait and see how that turns out....

Web of Bissaka

:drool: Cresswell!
Thinking of transfer him out for next week but... guess he's staying.. or not, let's see how other defenders perform first.

Bamford is a gem this season. So good. Also helped me get the other top premium players with minimal difficulty.

Web of Bissaka

Reading earlier I learnt that if United were to get to all three cup finals, there wouldn’t be enough blank midweeks to schedule all of their postponed games in, even if the Burnley match is scheduled for the GW18/19 extra slot. Unless you are planning to wildcard before then, United players seem like good investments as they will almost certainly play GW18, have a DGW19 as they need to schedule the games in, and have good fixtures on the whole.
:D Cheers for the info. It's a big IF and well... just Bruno and at best Telles for me that I can count on to give me the precious pts.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Probably will move for Soucek or Bowen for upcoming double and to free up some funds.

Leonzo1

Already lost 0.2 on Jorginho. Wanted him out for ages but I had more pressing matters to attend to. Now Soucek went up so it's basically 0.3 wasted for nothing.

Moby

Dick
Lovely stuff. That was my aim until I realised Soucek was too good value to turn down. Went for Kane instead of Son, and have the rest
I generally prefer staying away from Palace or WHU players because they seem like a trap but they do have good value this season.

I just jumped the gun with the Jota news. Bit boring from here on to be honest. :lol:

Cutch

I generally prefer staying away from Palace or WHU players because they seem like a trap but they do have good value this season.

I just jumped the gun with the Jota news. Bit boring from here on to be honest. :lol:
Yeah I know what you mean as once I get Kane in next week after Liverpool it will be fairly boring transfers for me. I think West Ham have potential as they put some fantastic balls into the box. I may keep Cresswell along with Soucek for a while as that combo could pay dividends. Like a budget Digne-DCL

Moby

Dick
Yeah I know what you mean as once I get Kane in next week after Liverpool it will be fairly boring transfers for me. I think West Ham have potential as they put some fantastic balls into the box. I may keep Cresswell along with Soucek for a while as that combo could pay dividends. Like a budget Digne-DCL
Yeah they've already done well and have a good run of fixtures coming in.