Fantasy Premier League 20/21

C3Pique

69 for the week, not bad but caught up in my ML a bit after a couple of shocking weeks. Already pulled the trigger on Jota and Bellerin to Mahrez and Bednarek, will captain Marhez too for a differential midweek. Can't see Pep rotating too much yet while they're low down the table.

Patchbeard

69 for the week, not bad but caught up in my ML a bit after a couple of shocking weeks. Already pulled the trigger on Jota and Bellerin to Mahrez and Bednarek, will captain Marhez too for a differential midweek. Can't see Pep rotating too much yet while they're low down the table.
By contrast I've brought in Torres for Jota as I think he's bound to get some minutes over Christmas in place of Mahrez/Sterling...

GW16 time will save 2 transfers to swap Grealish + Torres for Son + whoever I can afford as Villa then have a tough run and Spurs have a great run.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Got a small green arrow even when I took a hit to get Salah in so can't complain this week. 650k to about 620k OR. Poor overall rank for me at this stage but it's been a crazy season so far. Just happy to moving in right direction again.

However my green arrow was fairly substantial until the Leicester game. Vardy clearly still highly owned which is frustrating. You just can't fit in all these players. That's how it goes.

Bruno or KDB captain for midweek is going to go to the wire. KDB is great at home and Bruno is great away.

Deery

Dreary
72 points this weekend with Soucek on the bench and 3 mids blanking so not so bad. My defence all kept clean sheets too which is nice to see..

Have a minus 4 hit to take though

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So you top the weekly rankings? I have 72 as highest score on the app.

Quiet week from me with 44 points.
Oh wait, I'm on 71 haha. Nice to be so close to the top though. I'm currently sat on 66 waiting for Targett to be subbed on for Jota. Might change the top score once subs go in

Edit: nah 72 still highest. Decent.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

60 pure average. Getting Salah cost me a lot by selling Vardy. Had the feeling it could backfire.
Although watching Liverpool get cheap pens without having Salah is just too annoying.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If I had switched my sub order around and had Romeu instead of Targett first, I'd be number one in the world for the week outright!

It's still saying average points 18 though, so maybe that's not updated yet?

Edit: Yeah it's just changed to 120 :(

Last edited:

Neo_Mufc

36 with -8 hit. Bad but I knew I was going to struggle.

Onto the next game week. Think I will captain Sterling or Mahrez not sure which one to go for.

Web of Bissaka

58 not happy. Just +7 above average. Other teams are getting closer and closer to displace my spot. Sigh.

Transferred in Bryan last week.. and he's injured till Jan.
My defense department is hell. Oh well, it's "fix" now with another -8 hit.

archiebald

Phuck me dead left 11-pointer Justin on the bench!!!

Would have been a terrible week if Salah hadn't scored his last min pelanty, captained and took a -4 to bring him in :mad::mad:

Tarrou

I got 77 but was lucky af - Targett and Taylor came off the bench for Lamptey and Jota

Tarrou

:lol:Obscure isn't it.

Kean Bryan - Sheffield United, cheap 4.0 and recently becoming their new regular 11.
Need him to be my back-up replacing Bernardo at the bench and more importantly so I can get better defenders in my 11.
he's out for a month though

Leonzo1

Chilwell Dallas or Lamptey for next week? Chilwell is the obvious choice but he has a tough game and Lamptey is playing Fulham.

troylocker

Don't know if kitman was a deliberate mistake because he's about as useful as a kitman at the minute
Unfortunately I have to wait one more week to upgrade him. Looks like Wolves is not going back to a back 5.
Already taken -4 for next week. 86 this week was nice though.

hubbuh

Are people not bothering with John Stones? At 4.8 with some great hauls I'm extremely tempted to tango with the Bald rotator.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Are people not bothering with John Stones? At 4.8 with some great hauls I'm extremely tempted to tango with the Bald rotator.
Someone suggested him a couple of pages back and I called it a trap but have warmed to the idea a bit since. So long as you have a playing sub to come on for him when Pep does the inevitable. He'd probably do more for my team than similarly priced Dallas and Lamptey

troylocker

I'm done building squadvalue for now (taken 48 points of hits to get to 105,4M) and finally I'm starting to climb the ladder (725 points with good momentum). Happy with the squad, even though I don't have Kane or Son, which I'm surprised still delivers. Yesterdays goal was 100% on Guaita though. What do you think? Will their point scoring form fade, or do I have to find a way to squeeze in one or both after their Leicester match?

troylocker

Bowen anyone?
He looks like a good budget option. I have Ward-Prowse (6,3M) in the same pricerange, and even though he sits deeper than Bowen, allways will produce his share of As and Gs through his set pieces. I also think Neto looks very good at 5,7M.

Moby

Dick
Yeah I reckon so too which is why I'm considering a one week Salah>De Bruyne punt and bang the armband on him.
Doubt it will be a 0-0 to be honest. Liverpool defense has been a bit crap, the Spurs can attack can possibly get one past that backline. Matip again got injured which means some youngster will probably play as a CB. But again it's Mou and he can go in with a purely negative setup. They will surely still counter with Kane and Son, and Liverpool will also attack. Gut feeling says it might be a high scoring game especially with Liverpool going for the win being at home as well.