Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

I have gone for the stacked midfield with heavy hitters. Feel it will backfire with cheaper mids doing well and heavy defenders/heavy forwards.
I got little flexibility now to change it without more hits.

RashyForPM

If it helps, I’m going to list the teams who have a game in GW18 and the teams who have DGW19, as its a real mish-mash of fixtures so it could be easier for people to simply use this post as a reference. Would appreciate it if OP threadmarked it for everyone’s future use (or guys like me who can’t get to grips with spreadsheets :lol:)

TEAMS PLAYING IN GW18:

Sheff Utd
Newcastle
Wolves
Everton
City
Brighton
Villa
Spurs
Arsenal
Palace

TEAMS WHO HAVE DGW19:

United
Fulham
Chelsea
Leeds
West Ham
Burnley
Leicester
Southampton
WBA
Liverpool

Last edited:

Aziz2112

If it helps, I’m going to list the teams who have a game in GW18 and the teams who have DGW19, as its a real mish-mash of fixtures so it could be easier for people to simply use this post as a reference. Would appreciate it if OP threadmarked it for everyone’s future use.

TEAMS PLAYING IN GW18:

Sheff Utd
Newcastle
Wolves
Everton
City
Brighton
Villa
Spurs
Arsenal
Palace

TEAMS WHO HAVE DGW19:

United
Fulham
Chelsea
Leeds
West Ham
Burnley
Leicester
Southampton
WBA
may need to add Liverpool into that list, from what I can see they miss GW18 and face United and Burnley in GW19

Dan_F

How would you even prepare for that. Try and save a double transfer before week 19 obviously. Currently I’d only have 7 playing in week 18.

Don’t particularly want to use a free hit, as I’m sure they’re will be better uses later in the season.

RashyForPM

How would you even prepare for that. Try and save a double transfer before week 19 obviously. Currently I’d only have 7 playing in week 18.

Don’t particularly want to use a free hit, as I’m sure they’re will be better uses later in the season.
I’ll be using my FH in GW18. At this point, I don’t even have any City, so I could well be completely blanking if I don’t use it :lol:

Schneiderman

Thinking build for GW19 and free hit GW18. Don't really want to use the FH to early though. What a mess and I bet it changes yet.

Paul_Scholes18

Free hit for the double or before the double?

Not sure ruining my team for week 19 is worth it. Feels like a poor bench boost as well.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
KDB starts! Need him to pull something out here, could be a big differential given his low ownership.

Always a massive risk for those who brought in Stones..

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
KDB starts! Need him to pull something out here, could be a big differential given his low ownership.
I've brought him in for this week and I've captained him - I'm 20 points shy from the league leader who has captained Fernandes. Need Kevin to go to town tonight in a 6-5 West Brom win.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I've brought him in for this week and I've captained him - I'm 20 points shy from the league leader who has captained Fernandes. Need Kevin to go to town tonight in a 6-5 West Brom win.
If you can make that six Dias own goals that would be perfect.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He had to score after I transferred him out :lol: nice goal though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Always a massive risk for those who brought in Stones..
Last week he scored 28 a cap and it still didn't pan out into that good a game week for me!
He should have got 48!

Hopefully tonight is the night he really smashes it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My Chelsea double defence has been dodgy this last 2 weeks. But at least Chilwell has assisted and could sneak bonus.

Moby

Dick
Have a Chelsea defender but absolutely don't mind all the clean sheets getting wiped out. Given the number of people who have doubled up on them as well.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Pep, you have to laugh. Pretty sure he has a quick peek in this thread every week after naming his 11 just to cheer himself up.

saivet

It's weird having KDB and because he's not my captain, I don't want him to do that well.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Ahhh feck after putting it off because they were playing Chelsea I was in dilemma to go for Podence or Neto and in the end went with Bowen! now I hear they've both scored. Good job I took out Mount for Bowen though and a Chilwell assist so not all bad.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That second goal takes at least one bonus off Chilwell as well. :lol:
More annoyed that our work leader has Neto.

His luck is getting out of control now.
He doesn't have De Bruyne - so watch him blank tonight...but Mahrez who he does have come on and score. When that combo happens I'll DT it!