Fantasy Premier League 20/21

United Hobbit

Just got Pep'd what a surprise

Of course its when I had Mahrez, who has done a grand total of f all for me so far, as captain!

Watch him come on for 2 minutes and continue to do nothing!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Good West brom scored KDB won't get subbed.

saivet

Goal given to Ajayi on the FPL app. I hope it changes to an OG though :D

Edit: oops

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You don’t expect your defender to score 0 points when at home to WBA, let alone when he’s a City defender.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Had 10/12 captains return at least something so far. Guess who failed the two other times in GW3 and GW4?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Foden has been shite fecking everything up.

Nickosaur

Well, Dias might have had an own goal, but I feel I've got away with no City attacker there! Happy with that. Hoping Bruno (C) punishes the rest of my ML later in the week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
KDB makes it 8 blanks from 11 GWs. Newcastle at home in GW15 might give me food for thought, but certainly he looks cuttable for Son and Kane in GW16 with Everton and Chelsea away to come, being free hittable for GW18 and no DGW scheduled for GW19 yet.

I hope Bruno smacks Sheff Utd and punishes my lack of loyalty.

Paul_Scholes18

City poor and De Bruyne poor. Happy even if this is set to my my worst gameweek now.

Need Salah and Son to save me in that big game. I would love a 0-0 still so we get a chance to get into the title race for sure.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
KDB on for two bonus points. Does that count as a return? Probably would with a clean sheet point too, but alas.

Maxii

Paad
KDB on for two bonus points. Does that count as a return? Probably would with a clean sheet point too, but alas.
For sure it does after that game. Don’t hold your breath though, lots of tinkering time left. Those crosses got him up there

Neo_Mufc

Don't know how happy I should be with Sterling captain. 7 points?

Annoyed that KDB has 2 points but looks like he is joint with 2bps as well ffs.

Mahrez did not start, really frustrating. I think I may have him as a captaincy option.

My rank has gone up which is good but I know many other big hitters are still to play meaning anything could happen.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
2 incredible crosses from KDB to be fair right at the end. City look toothless though.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Forgot to change my captain from Kane to Bruno, hopefully Kane continues his form so.