Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I didn't dare check where Justin might come in the bonuses, as he has form for conceding late and going from a potential 9 to 2 :eek:

But it was a bit annoying they scored late on, as it's put him down to 2 bonus.

Though oddly that assist from Tielemans put him up to 38 points with Justin only on 28.

Thought Barnes would be the one to bump Justin down to 3, but he only sits on 1?

Oh well - Justin 8 and Coufal 6 justify that bench boost, with hopefully more to come next game.
Think it's clean sheet and 90 mins points too but don't know exactly

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Vardy hasn't been good in open play all season, why all the expectations that he will start now?
In fairness he did miss an absolute sitter, and if Maddison had played a very simple pass correctly, he'd have run in 1-2-1 for another great chance.

Glad he blanked. Sick of him scoring late on.

Julz10

I have literally f.. myself up, I made 11 transfers this week and I have literally have just realised I forgot to use my wildcard. So I have taken transfer hits. Already am 40points behind 1st place in my group and have made it 80 points so pissed off

Paul_Scholes18

Pretty shitty start. Now for us to keep a clean sheet tomorrow and win. That would save this bench boost and save the weekend as well.

Since it will otherwise be annoying to drop in rank on a bench boost and fail to beat Liverpool.

Gazautd18

I think I'm going to look to get rid of Justin soon. With Ricardo back, I can see his place becoming under threat in a few weeks.
You'll regret it.
Same logic made me swap him out for Reece James this morning.
Don't I look like an asshole.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is going to be a long gameweek.
Bamford blanking and Antonio hauling, it's been pretty good for me so far. 22 points from a few players.

However, it can quickly turn to crap tomorrow if Tottenham don't boot Sheff Utd, and we lose to Liverpool with Salah/Robertson smashing it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think I'm going to look to get rid of Justin soon. With Ricardo back, I can see his place becoming under threat in a few weeks.
They might well go with Castagne on the right, and stay as they are. Justin has been pretty good.
However, as long as Justin starts in the second game this week I'll be happy. He's had a superb run.

Nickosaur

Very promising start to the gameweek. Antonio goal plus Chilwell, Coufal and Justin clean sheets. Only Soucek has blanked so far.
Even better, no hauls for Leeds players. Already been justified in not playing my bench boosts. Would have been agony for the next week seeing points on the bench!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I want Werner gone, and I want him gone NOW

I've had him since the start but kept not getting round to binning him, now I've had it with him once and for all

The trouble is who to replace him with?

I have Vardy & Bamford as my other strikers

Nothing is jumping out to me, ideally I'd like KDB in midfield so maybe someone cheapish, but Son may have to go to allow for that but at present I can only afford him if Mane goes which I don't really want... I'm also not sure if I want 2 cheap strikers but I'd prefer a packed midfield
You waited 19 games for him? Oh, man.....you really believe in that phrase "patience is a virtue" :)

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
They might well go with Castagne on the right, and stay as they are. Justin has been pretty good.
However, as long as Justin starts in the second game this week I'll be happy. He's had a superb run.
I've literally been waiting on him all season to be dropped. Other than that I'd own him. Feels ridiculous to bring him in now when Pereira is finally fit but I can see him keeping his place, he's been outstanding

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
No chance for Spurs. Though that would be incredible :)

There was talk of Leeds v Saints still going ahead if Shrewsbury need to cancel their game.
Where did you read that? Why did you said that to me?! You know that hope is that which kills you. :lol:

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I hope he stays .. I've had him since the beginning and been a bargain buy.

Looking at Leicesters next 11 games, they have Fulham, Wolves, Brighton, Burnley, Sheff Utd. Plus 3 other ok teams. Chelsea and Liverpool are the two biggest opponents.

Think I might look at other Leicester players.. Maddison (who I put in last night, then had to take back out when realised 0.1m short) and maybe Vardy - he'll go through a patch soon and this run could be it

Bratt

I didn't dare check where Justin might come in the bonuses, as he has form for conceding late and going from a potential 9 to 2 :eek:

But it was a bit annoying they scored late on, as it's put him down to 2 bonus.

Though oddly that assist from Tielemans put him up to 38 points with Justin only on 28.
Not sure how they do that scoring, but one assist must be worth about 15 points?
Thought Barnes would be the one to bump Justin down to 3, but he only sits on 1?

Oh well - Justin 8 and Coufal 6 justify that bench boost, with hopefully more to come next game.
An assist is 9 points according to this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
An assist is 9 points according to this.
I could get tielmans getting 26 on that. No idea how he's got 38. Maybe way more recoveries and tackles. Or what is deemed a key pass.

Oh well. 8 for Justin is superb and glad he didn't lose it late on like recently.

Bit dirty to be applauding Chelsea and Leicester cleanies but I'll take them!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Where did you read that? Why did you said that to me?! You know that hope is that which kills you. :lol:
I think there was talk someone else in the Shrewsbury camp came down with it? However, the game is Tue so it's a bit close so very unlikely. Although they did stitch Fulham up with a game with two days notice.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've literally been waiting on him all season to be dropped. Other than that I'd own him. Feels ridiculous to bring him in now when Pereira is finally fit but I can see him keeping his place, he's been outstanding
Yeah i wouldn't get him now. That'd be inviting trouble!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You waited 19 games for him? Oh, man.....you really believe in that phrase "patience is a virtue" :)
[/]

Yep. After he blanked in those first 3-4 games that was me totally done with him.

Watkins is my blindspot. Just in case the next game is the one he gets a haul.

United Hobbit

No it wasn't the open goal Torres had, but Werner was through one on one with loads of time, not central, but on the left. A quality striker should be scoring those.
I bet Werner is enjoying trolling me as much as Pep does, he nearly went quite early but they had West Brom or something so I thought oh I'll give him one more week then others needed replacing more, while he continued to laugh in my face

He's finally going in the bin, long overdue, when will we know about Antonio?

If I bring in Antonio and he gets injured between now and next game week, does replacing him count as another transfer? If not, Werner is going, TONIGHT

United Hobbit

He's gone! I probably should have waited but he's angered me too much. I've taken a minus 8 which makes me feel a bit ill, I'm doing terribly (ill blame Werner) so it won't make any difference!

Gone are Son (sorry you were good!), Vardy and he who shall not be named

In: KDB, Kane & Antonio

Watch all 3 get injured

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Very promising start to the gameweek. Antonio goal plus Chilwell, Coufal and Justin clean sheets. Only Soucek has blanked so far.
Even better, no hauls for Leeds players. Already been justified in not playing my bench boosts. Would have been agony for the next week seeing points on the bench!
This. Glad I avoided the bench boost.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Massive waste of a BB with Dallas and Bamford blanking and Johnstone not even playing (though he might play against WHU). I am coming to terms with the fact I will not defend my title for the third year in a row. :(

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I’ve captained Salah on the “in case” basis he does well against us.

It’ll be a triple whammy loss now if we lose today and Salah does feck all.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona

I took Bruno out for the fear of him getting a yellow and thus being suspended for United's match at Fulham. I did bring KDB in and made him captain. I obviously don't care who wins at Anfield ( I do want Salah to rack up some points thoough) but I'll be hoping Bruno blanks.

United Hobbit

I've done the same for Mane, any swan diving and getting penalties will be assists too. Obviously i hope we win but I thought I'd cover off in case they hammer us too/ any swan dives that lead to penalties

Watch it now be Firmino and his teeth gurning that we see on any victory post...

saivet

Wonder what will be going through your mind during the game then.
I've captained Salah and I hope he and Liverpool are terrible with blanks all over. I may be a little annoyed if he gets sent off but I'll get over it.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Find it strange United fans giving the armband to Salah.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just a game. Well that's how I see it.

With that said, I couldn't do it :lol:

KDB all day.
In any other game fine but not when they play us. Esp when there is a more than decent alternative captain in KDB.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
In any other game fine but not when they play us. Esp when there is a more than decent alternative captain in KDB.
I do have KDB as Captain. But I can see it if someone makes Salah Captain against us if they feel:

He'll score against us
He got a second, easy game after us
Soften the blow if he scores past us
They're separating a game from real life

I'm not bothered by it at all.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Wonder what will be going through your mind during the game then.
100% I want him to fail. It's why I avoid bringing United players into my team because if they do well - then great, I don't care if they aren't in my team because it probably means we've won.
If I bring United players in and they do badly/we lose, then it's a lose-lose.

The captaincy for him is simply out of fear that he's going to go off on one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Put the Spurs game on, Son assist 5mins in, and Kane and Son combined for a just wide Son chance a couple of mins later. Shame as that combo is the points dream ticket!