Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dreadful bad luck with KDB.
Glad no Grealish booking taking him out though, to miss the next game!

Hope City lose now - sod double cleanies!

Neo_Mufc

Cannot believe my luck. KDB 1 pointer.

Rashford benched as well. What a shit DGW. Yeh I might hit 100 points but this really should have been something closer to 130 140.

MiracleInMadrid

Was so close to take a -4 or -8 hit to make room for KDB and triple cap him. Decided to stick to my team, and instead bring in Stones in defence as my only City player. Buzzing with how beautifully it has played out for me.

Now watch me use my TC-chip with no effect whatsoever later on..

Dan_F

Cannot believe my luck. KDB 1 pointer.

Rashford benched as well. What a shit DGW. Yeh I might hit 100 points but this really should have been something closer to 130 140.
Yep same. My mini league leader has Martial, so it’s going to be a weird game to watch tonight. Worse is that I took a hit to bring Rashford in.

Neo_Mufc

Martinez and KDB Tc owners how do you feel?
Like the 100 points I have is a massive let down. KDB should have had that pen.

I still don't know how Cancelo keeps doing everything to score but score!

How Reece James got me 1 point and yes I'm gutted. I feel like I should be on 120-130 and made massive gains in my ML.

Realistically I've only gained 15-20.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ass was in my mouth when having been glad Villa conceded (albeit gutted City got such a dodgy goal), it quickly dawned on me that of Martinez then saved it, he'd probably turn a 2 pointer into 9-10!
Thank goodness he didn't save it.

Gutted with the KDB thing, but still got 19 points from tonight, so up to 126 points so far. Was scared Grealish would get a booking after a few tetchy little bits and miss Newcastle at the weekend! Got away with it.

Bruno, Grealish & Watkins left.
Obvious danger Liverpool tomorrow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Like the 100 points I have is a massive let down. KDB should have had that pen.

I still don't know how Cancelo keeps doing everything to score but score!

How Reece James got me 1 point and yes I'm gutted. I feel like I should be on 120-130 and made massive gains in my ML.

Realistically I've only gained 15-20.
With that Sterling nonsense in the last game, and pen late on today, you can only weep at that lost haul!
Feel sorry for the triple captainers!
One of those few times you can be certain your player will play both games, then that happens!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Feel so annoyed with all these 100+ scores. If I went with my plan of Stones, I'd also be 100+ but I'm on like 80 :(

Neo_Mufc

With that Sterling nonsense in the last game, and pen late on today, you can only weep at that lost haul!
Feel sorry for the triple captainers!
One of those few times you can be certain your player will play both games, then that happens!
8 points is a crap triple captain for me. I can only hope that the next double game week has good fixtures. I still have my wild card and BB and hopefully I can gain more on my league.

C'est la vie.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
In my paid league the top 2 above me have used 2 out of the 3 remaining chips. One weirdly used bench boost despite only one of his players having a double gameweek and the other triple captained KDB. They both free hit last week and i didnt. I've played the patient game and its looking to have paid off :cool:. Now i need to capitalise on this a choose my tokens wisely.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The guy top of my league used his FH last week, and his Wildcard this week for about 40 points so far - pre Bruno cap tonight.

It was a weird choice to use it as he hasn't jammed it with 11 doublers.
It almost looks like he thought it was week 37 and he only need to hold a lead versus second by mirroring him!

Patchbeard

The guy top of my league used his FH last week, and his Wildcard this week for about 40 points so far - pre Bruno cap tonight.

It almost looks like he thought it was week 37 and he only need to hold a lead versus second by mirroring him!
He only has 40 points..on a wildcard..on a DGW..?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He only has 40 points..on a wildcard..on a DGW..?!
44 so far -but with Salah, Bruno captain now, Pope and Watkins again on Saturday.

In fairness he picked 9 doublers, and was unlucky Zouma didn't play either game and had Bamford who had a strong fixture.

Weird to pick Pope over Martinez though. Both had 1 tough away, but surely Martinez at home to Newcastle made more sense than Pope away at West Ham.

Took Chilwell, Son, Dier and Kane out too! That's a 23 pointer from those 4.

But the utter madness is using FH and WC back to back before we've even hit the half way! He'll have a world of pain for the blank and double weeks, or if his team suddenly has a stack of injuries.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did they change the rule on what counts as an assist?
It's some kind of weird distinction where if the keeper palms a cross out and it's smashed in it's not an assist.
But if it hit a defender and is put in, that counts as one.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Surely if that Dias one was an assist the other day Bruno's one is too?

Tarrou

sounds like a tough league that

Neo_Mufc

Well, scrub my previous BS then :lol:
Presuming Bruno gets to 60 mins, that'd be 131 points then.

If he can do something else, and Watkins & Grealish go into absolute apesh!t mode v Newcastle, could yet kiss 150.
Nice!

Paul_Scholes18

Pretty shit day for fantasy. Good day for United though even if City sadly won.

If KDB is out for long it makes it very interesting for us who got him. Gundogan, Grealish, Maddison or even Pogba feel like good cheaper players that allow me to get Kane/Vardy up front.
I think if Gundogan got the pens now then I want to get him in.