Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I’m on 23 from 6 players and quietly happy about it to be fair. Areola, Bruno, Rashford and Watkins all blanked but Grealish and Dias have got me points, and it seems everyone in my mini league is blanking all over the place or not even having 11 active players. Hope my captain Barnes can make it a brilliant week today like Cancelo did last Tuesday.

Neo_Mufc

Could do with a big performance from Bamford. A lot of people have given up on him so it would be a nice slap in the face.

hubbuh

40 points with Salah (c), Son and Antonio to go. Holding has turned out to be a great earner.

Dan_F

Why did Bellerin get two bonus points against us? Did he actually do anything :lol: Something about the way they do it means full backs always get the points in a 0-0.

I need Dallas and Bamford to do something. My mini league leader is on 9 points, but will be getting 21 off the bench the jammy bastard. At least I’ve take the lead for about 12 hours.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I refuse to play Pep Roulette. I have just Dias and nobody else. Can't trust that bleeding pesky Guardiola.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ffs Chilwell benched. The murderer is playing instead. I've already had Stones and Cancelo not play now this :(

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Any word on whether or not Saka will play for Arsenal at Wolves during the week?

Nickosaur

29 so far. Emi Martinez is a goddamn legend (appreciate AVL were very lucky to keep that clean sheet last night though).

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
If Saka was my captain at the start of the weekend, Mo Salah would be my captain today.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I have had 4 players blank. Even with three subs coming on, I'm still down to 10 men.

Last week, I needed a single player to not play to get my Soucek haul from the bench. Guess what? They all played.

Such is this game :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

I have had 4 players blank. Even with three subs coming on, I'm still down to 10 men.

Last week, I needed a single player to not play to get my Soucek haul from the bench. Guess what? They all played.

Such is this game :lol:
We had the same terrible luck this week and last one. At least you didd not sell Wilson. Playing the Pep Roulette together with all kinds of problems.
2 injuries as well had I knew about them then I would have kept Wilson and bought defenders, Chilwell benched and down to 10 men.

Like getting Cancelo was a risk, but not even getting 1 point from him and then no bench is just the worst for me.

One rival gets Wan Bissaka for Cancelo and I am down to 10 men haha.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Salah is my captain today, so would be nice to see a 4-3 West Ham win with 4 goals for Antonio, and 3 for Salah.

Paul_Scholes18

Rival with Dallas from the bench. Can't even enjoy the assist that much hehe.

Come on score one Bamford!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Benched Martinez 10pointer, Sold Bamford for DCL who I captained. Safe to say I'm having my worst week of the season.

Was 60k before a ball was kicked. Will be lucky to be top 150k the way it's going.

Dallas PTS off my bench is only good news.

Dan_F

That Leeds goal has put me right back in it for the cup game. Thought I was dead and buried after that Chelsea clean sheet.

Bamford looks good today, could have had an assist and another goal.

Paul_Scholes18

What should we do with Chilwell? Sell or keep? Dirty Schwein what is your plan?

Some nice fixtures, but having a non playing defender feels risky with Pep fraudiola still around.

Also a hit for Maddison or Barnes would have potentially worked out well. Still have no clue who is the better pick and if I should get Grealish instead?
Wanted to wait for more info, but I feel just more clueless.