Fantasy Premier League 20/21

saivet

I'm just glad I didn't captain Cancelo as it crossed my mind briefly last week. Even if it's just for 1 point, I really do hope either Stones or Cancelo come on at some point, so it fecks other players too and I don't have two fit defenders on my bench.

Neo_Mufc

Only good thing about this is my ML leader has captained Sterling and has the VC on Kane.

saivet

Callum Wilson double and DCL blank. I don't regret opting for DCL, but it's frustrating to see.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wilson and Lewis 1st and 3rd on my bench. Took a hit for DCL so I didn't have to field Wilson. Lewis won't come on either for Cancelo because AWB is 2nd on the bench :(

Probably close to a 30 point swing...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leader in my league captained Stones for his mad haul the other week, and did the same again. However, her vice captain is Dias!

If I didn't have Dier as my first sub, I'd almost be hoping Stones came on late doors, but best not now.
She bloody had Wilson too gah

DCL a bust. Hope he's not going to be DCL of old and have a long barren spell.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
There was enough noise about a potential Cancelo benching to put me off captaining him, Stones was always going to be under some rotation threat from Laporte as the latter is just too good to remain on the bench forever and Sterling also gets rotated every now and again. So individually, no shocks.

Getting them benched at the same time is unlucky for owners though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My DCL punt went well ffs.
Cancelo and Sterling being benched is nice though.
Ah, no Sterling as well? Excellent, a guy who often wins my league yet is having an average one this year took a -4 to bring him in

Another rival had both Stones who i have, but Cancelo too :lol: :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Leader in my league captained Stones for his mad haul the other week, and did the same again. However, her vice captain is Dias!

If I didn't have Dier as my first sub, I'd almost be hoping Stones came on late doors, but best not now.
She bloody had Wilson too gah

DCL a bust. Hope he's not going to be DCL of old and have a long barren spell.
Did you watch the the game? Is he playing badly, missing chances etc?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Pep :lol:

I swear he must listen to 2Pac Changes on his ride in to the stadium...

I swapped Robertson for Cancelo, I knew that was a mistake but it's fine as my original sub would have been DCL, who did feck all.

Now I need one of Stones or Cancel to not come on so at least i get Dallas.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There was enough noise about a potential Cancelo benching to put me off captaining him, Stones was always going to be under some rotation threat from Laporte as the latter is just too good to remain on the bench forever and Sterling also gets rotated every now and again. So individually, no shocks.

Getting them benched at the same time is unlucky for owners though.
Cancelo is always a bench risk.
Stones I think is more because there's also a midweek game coming up. However, if they do switch back over regularly, then Stones has more than done his job for some of us.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did you watch the the game? Is he playing badly, missing chances etc?
Watched it, just never had a look in today.
Loads of aimless crossed from Digne, and maybe had 1 effort that was never troubling the keeper.

Still, we rarely do transfers for them to immediately come off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gundo could well be a bit deeper than usual today with Torres in there.
Never easy this game.

Dudu

Top 10K Captains:

STERLING26.19%
GÜNDOGAN25.27%
SALAH17.32%
SON9.45%
CALVERT-LEWIN6.69%
CANCELO4.94%
FERNANDES3.70%

Damn. Look at that Cancelo captaincy.

saivet

Pep :lol:

I swear he must listen to 2Pac Changes on his ride in to the stadium...

I swapped Robertson for Cancelo, I knew that was a mistake but it's fine as my airbags sub would have been DCL, who did feck all.

Now I need one of Stones or Cancel to not come on so at least i get Dallas.
I'd be surprised and annoyed if they both came on.

United Hobbit

Of course my rival has Wilson

Didn't realise Pep had benched Cancello, he needs to not be allowed to have about 3 squads, if he didn't he wouldn't be able to continue to fraud away

Pat Evra

I also have a feeling that Cancelo could be benched, so I am bringing Ederson (for McCarthy) and now having three of them in defense: Ederson, Stones, Cancelo. Hopefully at least 2 of them should start (probably Ederson and Stones).

With limited options forward now it's probably best to focus on strong defense. Apart from City assets, I have Martinez, Digne, Creswell and Saiss, so I always have some good options to pick according to fixtures they have.
Well, I am going with Digne as a captain. Pray for me too.
Ok, this all aged well.

Leonzo1

Took a -4 at the last second to get Cavani in for Kane. I'm praying Ole has had enough of Martial and Cavani plays a blinder. this is a very risky move that I rarely make. Hopefully it pays off.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Think Pep is playing FPL and his league leader probably has Sterling, Stones and Cancelo. Feck it, I'm going to bench all 3.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Think Pep is playing FPL and his league leader probably has Sterling, Stones and Cancelo. Feck it, I'm going to bench all 3.
It does cross my mind, as he does this stuff fairly often :lol:

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I got rid of martial for Antonio, so I have him and Wilson up front this weekend and darlow as my keeper, great start so far, just watch it all go to shit now

saivet

Anyone know how long KWP is out for? I may replace him with either Shaw, Holding or Tierney (if fit).

Paul_Scholes18

Last week big hauls on bench. This week not enough defenders potentially and might still bench a Soucek haul with 10 men.