Fantasy Premier League 20/21

United Hobbit

My rival had Bruno captained

I potentially have Bednarak coming from the bench with -7....

I have Salah captained, I can't bring myself to want him to well... perhaps is Salah could get 6 goals but Brighton win 7-6?

Dudu

Is Bedranek -7 the worst FPL score in history?

OG, 9 Conceded, RC :wenger:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Bruno top overall. Rashford 5th mid and 9th overall now. Wan Bissaka 4th defender and Maguire 9th. I’m underinvesting in United with just Bruno and Maguire.

Poch

Supports
Spurs
Nice captained Bruno 34 points. It wasn’t looking good for 70 minutes, he did feck all for most of the match. Come good in the end!!

Buffalo Bills

Brought Bruno in for Son this week. He kept me sweating for a while but came good......now being greedy and wishing I had captained him

Paul_Scholes18

For my rank it was pretty bad with 9-0 since I dropped a lot from today. For United it was just lovely.

Now my brother got Shaw, one friend got Rashford (captain) no Bruno. So those subs were funny in a way.

United Hobbit

Surely this isn't true- just been shown a screen shot from social media of someone having captained Bednarak!

Paul_Scholes18

Surely this isn't true- just been shown a screen shot from social media of someone having captained Bednarak!
Would not shock me if there is one person TC him.

In Anti fantasy it would not be the worst move in the world away against us, but still stupid enough.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I think if you want to do well on fantasy, you need to take your heart out of it. If I choose a team without any Liverpool or City players, then I can’t complain about not beating my mates.

Admire what you’ve tried to do, but it’s difficult to not have Salah. Even with his COVID, I benched him.
I ummed and aahed and in the end....

left Bruno and Rashford in :)

9 for Rashford and 34 for Capt Bruno :)

Also, I always pick my 2 City defenders so had a choice between Ayling, Bednarek and Justin. Picked Justin, Ayling as first sub and Bednarek 2nd :)

A rare night when real and fantasy football come together

Last edited:

United Hobbit

Would not shock me if there is one person TC him.

In Anti fantasy it would not be the worst move in the world away against us, but still stupid enough.
Just been told apparently one person did :lol:

Why would you even triple captain him in the first place?!

I'm considering Cancello for mine but there's rather a lot of difference

I'm fretting getting him off the bench with minus 7, imagine a minus 21!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Bruno top overall. Rashford 5th mid and 9th overall now. Wan Bissaka 4th defender and Maguire 9th. I’m underinvesting in United with just Bruno and Maguire.
Don't. I have 3 but i will go only with Bruno in future. And not using him as captain. Ruins game watching. Believe me. After 2-0, i was more thinking will Cavani, Rash and Bruno score than about a game.
And when we lose then it is double depression

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dull in my league. Top 10 .all have Bruno, with Salah as cap.
Only one in top 15 is the other way round.

Tarrou

wouldn't mind Salah being rested now

would get Bruno as capt and Antonio off the bench

Swiss_Red89

Rashford subbed off on 59:50...feck me Ole you could at least have waited for 30 more seconds after subbing off Shaw at halftime.

At least i have Bruno but most people on my Private League have so not much of a difference and i didn't captain him.

Ludens the Red

Fifth time this season I’ve had a defender taken off before 60 mins (Shaw)
Debated which United defender to put in all week but settled for Shaw ahead of Obi Wan because he gets forward more and the bastard top of my 150£ work league had Wan Bissaka :mad:

Its just a game..
Breathe....

Raredaredevil

Swapped out Bruno for Salah cause I was expecting we would slip up against Southampton. Seriously FML. Just not my month and year so far in fantasy. Always swapping out the players and they went on to perform excellently in the next game.

Last edited:

RedDevil@84

Not sure Bednarek is going to appeal on the red card, but if he is not I am immediately swapping him to get in Shaw

Edit: Maybe I will swap him anyways

Ananke

Swapped out Bruno for Salah cause I was expecting we would slip up against Southampton. Seriously FML. Just not my month and year so far in fantasy. Always swapping out the players and they went on to perform excellently in the next game.
I did the same mate.

I had Wan Bissaka, Bruno AND Martial. I decided this week to switch out Bruno and Martial as they were dropping me too many points for their price tag. I could have had 47 points off them, instead settling for 17 :(

Oh and benched Neto, in 3rd...8points thrown in the can.

Last edited:

saivet

Jose is saying Kane may be back for their fixture against City on 13th Feb.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Wouldn't want him in for that tbf but if he is we can at least see how fit he looks.

If Spurs get their tatsy double in GW26 then I'll bring him in.

Neo_Mufc

Should I be targeting Luke Shaw? his stats have been up there the last few weeks and he's finally proven it with 2 assists on the pitch.

RashfordisRed

Playing catch up so had thought to myself Bruno had been quiet for a few weeks, intended to triple captain him - got caught up at work and could not do it in time, had Harvey Barnes as captain on weekend gone, so here is to hoping he does something against Fulham this eve now!

Just my luck that when I play the triple captain it will likely end up with the player being rested or injured.

Put Harry Maguire in a couple of weeks ago, not done badly with his goal vs Sheff Utd, 2 x clean sheets. Hopefully a goal for him on Saturday!

RedDevil@84

As someone who has only defenders and no midfielders from City, I hope that is the last goal of the game.