Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Regret keeping Grealish on the wildcard now. *sigh*

Grealish > Barnes next week then.
See if he is out first mate.

5 randoms in a Villa party of 60-70 staff all in isn't definite by any means.
Could have simply removed him for a double gamer!

Dudu

Top 10K Captains

Bamford: 82% (EO of 181%) :eek:
Bruno: 6.3%
Raphinha: 5.5%
Ings: 2.9%

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No-one in my league's top 10 has wildcarded this week, which is good, although they could still BB to decent effect next week.
The ones I'm monitoring would have to bring Kane & Son in though and increase their doublers above 11.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Top 10K Captains

Bamford: 82% (EO of 181%) :eek:
Bruno: 6.3%
Raphinha: 5.5%
Ings: 2.9%
Bamford can be a frustrating bast, but he'll generally get you a assist/goal every 2 games.

His and Raphina look fairly neck and neck over the last 6-7 games too. So in that case you have to back the more attacking player I think.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Fernandes still has an EO of over 100%, even with so many people (you would think) captaining DGWers.

saivet

I was thinking to take a -4 to bring Kane in for DCL for the DGW, but as I already own Son for Spurs coverage and seeing Everton are playing Soton and West Brom, I think I'll leave my team as is.

Also I'm strongly considering triple captaining Son.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If Grealish is injured then it massively fecks up my plans as there are no other MFs that are decent and double in 26 whilst playing in the blank 29.

I don't know why I bother making plans :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I was thinking to take a -4 to bring Kane in for DCL for the DGW, but as I already own Son for Spurs coverage and seeing Everton are playing Soton and West Brom, I think I'll leave my team as is.

Also I'm strongly considering triple captaining Son.
According to Ben Crellin it's also "fairly likely" that Everton will have a DGW28 too, against Burnley and Villa. More reason to keep, possibly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
According to Ben Crellin it's also "fairly likely" that Everton will have a DGW28 too, against Burnley and Villa. More reason to keep, possibly.
Miles down the line mate. Worry about that when it comes up!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If Grealish is injured then it massively fecks up my plans as there are no other MFs that are decent and double in 26 whilst playing in the blank 29.

I don't know why I bother making plans :lol:
El Ghazi might come to the fore.
He was on a mad scoring run a few weeks back, and takes the pens.

But this is why you keep the FH, for the FA Cup QF week ;)

Rooney1987

I forgot to change my team, damn Friday night games. Will get destroyed this week, only positive is all my players go twice outside of Bamford next week.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
El Ghazi might come to the fore.
He was on a mad scoring run a few weeks back, and takes the pens.

But this is why you keep the FH, for the FA Cup QF week ;)
He may be an option. If Grealish isn't injured, I'll have a full team in 29. I had to free hit on the earlier blank as I only had Bruno playing :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Miles down the line mate. Worry about that when it comes up!
I've just spent the last few hours excel-sheet planning my wildcard up until GW33, without knowing the fixtures. I may have actually gone insane.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I must say my team looks fairly glorious for the dgw thanks to Mr Crellin (assuming perhaps naively that everyone is fit)

Martinez
Digne Cancelo Dias
Bruno Rashford Gundogan Son
Kane DCL Watkins

Someone getting the TC arm band.

Nickosaur

I must say my team looks fairly glorious for the dgw thanks to Mr Crellin (assuming perhaps naively that everyone is fit)

Martinez
Digne Cancelo Dias
Bruno Rashford Gundogan Son
Kane DCL Watkins

Someone getting the TC arm band.
Nice. I'm also not bench boosting and have this:
Martinez
Dias / Stones / Lowton
Salah / Fernandes / Son / Gundogan
Kane / DCL / Watkins

Only dodgy one there imo is Lowton. Can't see Burnley getting much from Spurs and Leicester.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've just spent the last few hours excel-sheet planning my wildcard up until GW33, without knowing the fixtures. I may have actually gone insane.
I'm sure we've all played that game.
And it's usually utterly rucked by some injury in the first week

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
so Man City have four home games in a row. 2 double gameweeks in a row.
Pep roulette is gonna be a mad one.
As incredible as their run has been, you can't help thinking the runs of games they've had has helped them no end.

They had a run of 6 games with only Villa above about 14th, with most of them at home.

Having said that, they did have De Bruyne and Aguero out for most of it which is madness.

It helps when a previously defensive mid plodder like Gundo suddenly morphs into a much bigger goal threat version of De Bruyne at his peak though!

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Do people think it’s worth just wildcarding for GW26 and just accept a possible shit GW29?

My team for next week is:
(Capitals double gameweek)

MARTINEZ

DIAS ROBERTSON Dallas

Raphinha GUNDOGAN Benrahma BRUNO SALAH

Bamford Ings

I’ll probably bring in Kane for Antonio and drop Benrahma.

It would mean, at that stage after Kane in, I’d have 6 players available for GM29. Coufal on the bench so 7. I guess I’ll be able to do a transfer before GW27, GW28 and GW29 to get an extra player in for GM29 and then wildcard for GW30. It would mean I’ll have 10 players available for GW29, which may potentially be more than the average fantasy league player.

Wayne's World

Thinking KDB, Kane and Son for Ings, Sterling and Bruno for a -8 whilst using KDB as triple-captain?

Worth it? Still have a week to decide anyways :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This double Leeds attacking coverage isn't looking magnificent so far is it.

RedDevil@84

This was expected. Everyone had stuffed their teams with Leeds attackers and of course they would all blank. Or worse Leeds would win, but some defender or someone whom no one picks would have scored.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Still have WC, BB and free hit left. Wild card next week, and free hit in that game week where there are only a handful of games(GW29 I think?), right?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This was expected. Everyone had stuffed their teams with Leeds attackers and of course they would all blank. Or worse Leeds would win, but some defender or someone whom no one picks would have scored.
Worst case is certainly something like a Leeds win to 0, with Dallas involved in the pointsing.