Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Was close to playing the bench boost this week as I have the likes of Tarkowski on it. There he is with 9 points already to punish, probably end up with 30 stuck on it
He was at home to WBA though. Why not have him in your first XI?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is not the points fest we were hoping for.

Roll on finding out about Grealish tomorrow.

Ananke

Took salah out for Fernandes, hope it pays off and Bruno bags some points. I’d been trying to ween Fernandes back in / Salah out for a while just had other areas to address first.

A lad in my league triple captained Salah. Was praying he did nothing tonight:D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm glad I took him out of my wc on the rumour. All his teammates have taken him out
Not "all". 5 randoms in their 70-80 party have done. But may just have done it based on him being out of points and bringing two game Raphina in.

We'll see though.

I have a Villa pal who says his mate walks Luiz's dog!
Couldn't talk him into trying to find out though :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not "all". 5 randoms in their 70-80 party have done. But may just have done it based on him being out of points and bringing two game Raphina in.

We'll see though.

I have a Villa pal who says his mate walks Luiz's dog!
Couldn't talk him into trying to find out though :lol:
Targett, the first team analyst, and the physio are a bad sign though :lol:

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Ha. In a bizarre development, I started fluting around with next week's team while watching a Tom Hanks movie with the kids, forgot I couldn't bench boost with a free hit and locked the whole thing in. What a waste of a bench. 8 games down the toilet. I'm not the sharpest tool.in the box. Fecking Tom Hanks.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
19 from 4.

9 to go.

Not much hope of getting DCL and Digne from the bench (2nd and 3rd).

I think Gundo will be rested personally which means Cresswell coming in. Maybe Cancelo too although I'm not missing much with 4 points.

Watch Martinez outscore my Areola clean sheet as well. He always does.

Liverpool sucking is certainly making the game more interesting.

Last edited:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I wildcarded this week. 20 from 5 so far. Slightly above average so far but hoping for so much better.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Who's your bench?
Martinez, Cancelo, Tarkowski and Watkins.

Suspect Cancelo and Gundogan gonna get rested/not risked ahead of the CL and there's also doubts over Kane so didn't want to risk using it a week I'd end up with 12 players. Think I'm definately using BB this week as my starting 11 all have doubles so no one should be coming off the bench

Withnail

14 pts from 3 but took -8 sure to injuries so it's really only 6 so far.

Gambled on captaining Dallas as well. Here's hoping he gets at least a goal against Southampton.

I probably should have just stuck with my initial choice of Bruno.

Neo_Mufc

Just hold a bit, should be some more rearranged games to slot in. See how injuries and form go, then maybe use in 2-3 weeks.

Unless you haven't got a load of double gamers next week.
I've got a decent amount but 3 of em are Burnley players and they don't have good fixtures!

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
So all going well, this is what i'll go with for the double gameweek: Martinez for Mendy, KDB for Sterling. Raphinha is the only player just one game in the double.

Martinez

Konsa, Dier, Lowton and Dias

Gundogan, KDB, Bruno and Rahpinha

DCL and Kane

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I could do with both Kane, Dier, Dias, Gundogan, Sterling and Bruno all getting let's say at least 10 points each.
True I have most them also. But in my league, I'm the only one with Kane. If he hauls today, my lead will become huge. Knowing my luck, he'll get injured.

Paul_Scholes18

I can really need Antonio to haul and come in from my bench.

Although I know if he hauls Pep will make sure I get no points from the bench with late subs.

hubbuh

Only player to do anything so far is Antonio, who is sitting safely as 3rd choice on my bench. It's going to be one of those gameweeks.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Antonio has to score when I ship him out.

Leonzo1

Antonio first on my bench. Decent chance he comes in with speculation surrounding Cavani Gundo and Grealish.

saivet

Watching Spurs play is making me very nervous about using my triple captain on Son, even if it is Fulham and Burnley.

Even though we have Chelsea away, a part of me is considering to use the TC on Bruno as Palace are in poor form.

My bench isn't strong enough for a bench boost and this DGW feels like the perfect time to use the triple captain.