Fantasy Premier League 20/21

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hopefully it isn't a bad injury and he's back for the DGW. Not like this week's fixture is amazing anyway.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am tempted to replqce Grealish with Greenwood. Ole will rotate Cavani and Martial and play Mason both games in double

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Watching Spurs play is making me very nervous about using my triple captain on Son, even if it is Fulham and Burnley.

Even though we have Chelsea away, a part of me is considering to use the TC on Bruno as Palace are in poor form.

My bench isn't strong enough for a bench boost and this DGW feels like the perfect time to use the triple captain.
I'd be nervous too. In recent months Fulham have one of the best defences in the league. Burnley will defend with a low block which is the last thing Son will want. 2 far harder fixtures than you would think at first glance

K Stand Knut

What are people’s thoughts on a good number of DGW players??

Obviously 14 and the ability to play the BB is ideal.

Currently got 7/8 but can make that 8/9 with a FT. Would allow me to keep all of bonus cards that I’m currently thinking might help me further down the line where less people have them available

EDIT - my team might help to answer.

Currently playing the following (bolded players are my probable starting XI:
Mendy/Forster
Coufal/Stones/Cancelo/Digne/Mitchell
Raphinha/Son/Fernandes/Soucek/JWP
Werner/Bamford/Antonio

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Watching Spurs play is making me very nervous about using my triple captain on Son, even if it is Fulham and Burnley.

Even though we have Chelsea away, a part of me is considering to use the TC on Bruno as Palace are in poor form.

My bench isn't strong enough for a bench boost and this DGW feels like the perfect time to use the triple captain.
The way Spurs are playing it's a risk. But Son and Kane are that good that they can create and score in a shite team.

Nickosaur

Well done Son and Kane you useless tosspots. Makes me even more dubious to use my TC on one of them next week!

Tarrou

swapped Grealish for Barnes last minute on a wildcard

just about the only thing I didn't bollocks up

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I really hope Grealish recovers soon.

None of the other options are enticing for me.

Rodriguez having minutes managed and costs more.

Barnes and Madison playing ultra defensive teams for the next two of three and then blank in 29 and play City on 30, where I plan to bench boost.

No one else springs to mind.

Grealish injured also fecks up my plan to get Watkins, who won't get as many chances now...

I knew this would happen once I had a good plan in motion.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
swapped Grealish for Barnes last minute on a wildcard

just about the only thing I didn't bollocks up
Ugh, that was the move I was weighing up at the last minute too. I went the other way. :(

Would have meant Watkins rather than DCL for the doubles though, so maybe it will work out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Manager says he's hopeful he'll be fit for Leeds (the very next game) but then he gets ruled out for a month.
Classic lying weasel of a manager.

He'll have known he was out when he was giving his presser for certain.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hadn't realised Leicester had a double, so a -4 for Grealish to either Maddison or Barnes looks to be the obvious.
Will still bin Ings for Kane.

Will monitor whether Maddison was taken off as a precaution first, as he's on a goal fest of a run.

RedDevil@84

Grealish is out and if Maddison is also out, it is looking like you either have Gundogan/Sterling or you are bust.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Hadn't realised Leicester had a double, so a -4 for Grealish to either Maddison or Barnes looks to be the obvious.
Will still bin Ings for Kane.

Will monitor whether Maddison was taken off as a precaution first, as he's on a goal fest of a run.
It's not that simple though.

Grealish was going to double in 26 then play in 29 and potentially double again in between that.

It's a real kick in the teeth for players like me who have held him through his dry spell due to these fixtures.

The obvious replacements now are Madison and Barnes. Both in good form. Must guess who to go for...

I'm leaning towards Mad but reluctant to do early transfer so if Mad price goes up or Grealish goes down (both very likely), I'll have no choice but to bring in Barnes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's not that simple though.

Grealish was going to double in 26 then play in 29 and potentially double again in between that.

It's a real kick in the teeth for players like me who have held him through his dry spell due to these fixtures.

The obvious replacements now are Madison and Barnes. Both in good form. Must guess who to go for...

I'm leaning towards Mad but reluctant to do early transfer so if Mad price goes up or Grealish goes down (both very likely), I'll have no choice but to bring in Barnes.
You wazzed your FH away, so yes, not ideal for you.

Maddison came off injured, so certainly don't rush to put him in.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
You wazzed your FH away, so yes, not ideal for you.

Maddison came off injured, so certainly don't rush to put him in.
I had no choice! Haha. But I can easily field 9 players, 10 of Grealish wasn't injured.

Oh so Mad got injured? I didn't see the game, I just thought he was rested.

Thanks for the info!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I had no choice! Haha. But I can easily field 9 players, 10 of Grealish wasn't injured.

Oh so Mad got injured? I didn't see the game, I just thought he was rested.

Thanks for the info!
With Grealish out I had a nice sleep instead, so only watched the last 8 or so.
But yeah off on 65, we'll see soon if it's precautionary or not.

Annoyed Sterling has scored already.
Need Gundo to match that now, but with that lankpot ginger prince back, he'll probably be deeper.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
With Grealish out I had a nice sleep instead, so only watched the last 8 or so.
But yeah off on 65, we'll see soon if it's precautionary or not.

Annoyed Sterling has scored already.
Need Gundo to match that now, but with that lankpot ginger prince back, he'll probably be deeper.
Arsenal are the league's most pointless team. So fecking useless.

I desperately need arsenal to score but I've already resigned to the fact that they won't.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Sterling could of scored a hat trick in the first 5 minutes.