Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Neo_Mufc

And that's Kane's gameweek over. Can't see Jose risking him for Southampton after that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gosh, every team I look at has Kane as captain.
If there's anyone still actively playing who didn't have Kane as normal captain at least, you'd have to ask questions.

The haul is already good, but may now not become a monster one, limping off like that. Jose loves to overplay him, but it'd surely be sensible to rest him for the final now.
That probably screws Son too, but even if he only got 3 points midweek, that gives him the equivalent of an assist over the 2 games, which will be more than some players get this week, and covered the risk.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
My work league leader triple captained Kane - unfortunately, I am relying on my 3/4 differentials closing down a 70 point gap.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I swear every DGW captain I've ever had ends up playing just the single game. Not that it makes a difference with his EO being 200 % but point stands.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I swear every DGW captain I've ever had ends up playing just the single game. Not that it makes a difference with his EO being 200 % but point stands.
Just be glad he's already hauled.
Plenty of us have captained doublers and ended up seeing them play 8mins between the two games.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
So this was the double to captain Kane then.
That'sthe pure lotto in this game.

Need a Son goal really, just for the maniacs who risked not having him. Doesn't look likely though.
Didn't see it with Son. Given the way Jose plays and how much he cost, felt too dear to me. There's always next game.
Seemed like it. I actually had all 11 players play. Finished with 25 points likely my worst week in nearly 15 years of playing this game
24 so far. 2 more to go and you can crack open the champagne

Nickosaur

I'm sure there are some in here who captained son over kane?

Luckily I chickened out!! :lol:

RedDevil@84

Feck off. Complaining after a 24 pt haul. People had City players captain in a DGW, ending up playing only 1 game and getting 4 pts.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah had Kane also captain and only other player with a DGW was Lloris, so it was stupid not to captain him really. Good job he got a brace can't complain about that, can't see him being risked for Southampton now though.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Looking ahead to GW33 then I'm caught in 2 minds.

Free Hit Team would be something like...

Martinez
TAA Castagne Dunk
Salah Jota Trossard Bruno
Vardy Iheanacho Watkins

But I can actually get out...

Martinez
Phillips Coady Dallas Digne
Salah Jota Lingard Bruno
Vardy Iheanacho

with a -8 (Phillips, Coady and Salah in for Alonso, Dias and Son).

I guess there's more than just 33 to consider though. If I FH I get Son back for Sheffield United, Alonso back for Fulham, Dias back for Palace and avoid the United v Liverpool fixture after loading up on scouse filth.

Still not convinced dgw35 is gonna be all that but I'll have a enough dgw players anyway I reckon.

Opinions?

Swiss_Red89

If there's anyone still actively playing who didn't have Kane as normal captain at least, you'd have to ask questions.
I've one guy in my head2head mini league who seems to refuse to get Kane and keeps losing to his opponents because of it for weeks. Don't know what he is doing. I just sent him a screenshot of this claim:-)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've one guy in my head2head mini league who seems to refuse to get Kane and keeps losing to his opponents because of it for weeks. Don't know what he is doing. I just sent him a screenshot of this claim:-)
Too right mate. Tell him Sandikan off the internet reckons he's a right clown.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I've had a good start this week by doing the common sense thing making Harry Kane captain.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Obviously I finally permanently bring Lingard in (had him on FH one week), and he dries up, and their run ends. Textbook.

Just glad I didn't put redcard boy in.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It's about time, the west ham lot have been putting up a lot of points lately.

saivet

Couldn't resist the pressure of bringing in Lingard and now this. Fully expect Kelechi to blank vs West Brom too.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Obviously I finally permanently bring Lingard in (had him on FH one week), and he dries up, and their run ends. Textbook.

Just glad I didn't put redcard boy in.
It's annoying when footballers don't score depending on whether they're in your FPL team isn't it?

Someone probably passed on your post and told him "pens yours Jesse. People's FPL weekend is being ruined"

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
It's annoying when footballers don't score depending on whether they're in your FPL team isn't it?

Someone probably passed on your post and told him "pens yours Jesse. People's FPL weekend is being ruined"
This is the FPL thread. We exist in an alternative reality. It's allowed.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Surely everyone recognises the "reverse-jinx" by this far into the season :wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't put myself through watching what was always going to be a dreadful game, but pleased to see Coady made it through with a 7 pointer.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Didn't put myself through watching what was always going to be a dreadful game, but pleased to see Coady made it through with a 7 pointer.
I listened to your advice and put Coady in the team. THEN I FORGOT TO HIT SAVE FFS :mad:

Hopefully Rudiger gets his well deserved rest :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

I feel stupid for keeping Cresswell. A wolves defender for -4 would surely have got the job done.
Will see if we does it tomorrow, but I expect we will.

It could still work for me, but I have a feeling I will be down to 10 here.

Although a bad feeling about being fecked by Pep might be good since he normally does opposite of what you expect.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ah feck off. 2 weeks in a row I've lost that Areola clean sheet after 90 minutes.
So cruel for Fulham. Just unbelievable. They've lost some mad points from great positions.

Glad i benched Holding though.
Saw off a rival with Saka too.
Shame Pope is injured as a rival has him at OT. They'll get Johnstone in. Last week that saw them get 15 points in!! Won't this week as i now have him!!

Paul_Scholes18

So let us win, but not a pure Bruno destruction. I picked Lingard over Bruno and regret it.

Son to Bruno feel like an easy move next week though.

I feel it is a win/win though as long as we get the 3 points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I did ponder Greenwood over Bruno and bank the extra funds elsewhere, but thought it was way too risky when I don't need to take risks.
Even if that second goal goes in as an own goal which it surely will do as it wasn't on target, that's a nice haul.

With jack all from Bruno and Shaw. The latter is the more annoying, v Burnley!