Fantasy Premier League 20/21

saivet

Forster not playing but everyone else starting for me. Harrison hat-trick please.

Pickle85

Three of my five transfers in benched. See you next year, folks, I'm off to scream into a pillow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bamford benched is a huge surprise.
Greenwood benched an arse. Either need him to come on and score, or not at all and get Holding.

Gutted Dias starts too! Need them to concede

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My rival has surprised me.

Left Bruno in. Didn't do a differential captain - gone Salah like me. Just did Godfrey to Phillips.
As Bruno isn't in the squad, and Lindelof surely doesn't come on - he gets Lingard and Dias in.

That means it's a case of

Me----Johnstone, TAA, Greenwood, Antonio, Watkins

v

Him----Martinez, Phillips, Dias, Willock, Nacho

21 points up.
Won't half cheer any attacking spoils for TAA/Antonio/Watkins!

@Dirty Schwein, @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson , @CassiusClaymore what do you make of my opponent's moves?

Last edited:

Nickosaur

Hmm. Fabianski was fit. Transferring him to Ederson seems a waste now, but to be fair, there was no news he would make it. Forster didn't start either so would have been a huge gamble.

Otherwise, everyone starts in my team except for Bamford. Imagine he comes off the bench, otherwise Digne comes on...

Paul_Scholes18

Left Bruno in. Didn't do a differential captain - gone Salah like me. Just did Godfrey to Phillips.
As Bruno isn't in the squad, and Lindelof surely doesn't come on - he gets Lingard and Dias in.

v

21 points up.

@Dirty Schwein, @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson , @CassiusClaymore what do you make of my opponent's moves?
I would only fear Nacho from those in terms of getting 2 returns or more. If Phillips scores more than TAA you got bad luck. Dias 6 points I think. Martinez probably not a clean sheet. Willock I do not think will go mad, but he could score again.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Bamford benched is a huge surprise.
Greenwood benched an arse. Either need him to come on and score, or not at all and get Holding.

Gutted Dias starts too! Need them to concede
Sorry, I forget to say the guy I work with (big Leeds fan and FF player) told me he'd heard Bamford out/Rodrigo in.

Can't wait to see opponents final XIs as they had Bamford, Coleman, couple of others.

That City team is pretty strong?!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

v

21 points up.

Looked to cover your LFC defender?

Odd and wimpy if behind.

I'd take your differentials with no lead, never mind a lead

Withnail

Bizarrely, none of my rivals have benched Fernandes and none have Mane.

A lot have gone for TAA as captain.

I've Mane as captain so I'm hoping he gets a couple today.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

v

21 points up.

Weird choices... I think he fecked up big.

My rival did as expected and captained Salah so he is obviously confident in his differentials.

It's my: Konsa, JLingz and Iheanacho Vs his: Rudiger, Son and Smith Rowe

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

v

21 points up.

Bottled it. Can't believe he didn't take Bruno out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sorry, I forget to say the guy I work with (big Leeds fan and FF player) told me he'd heard Bamford out/Rodrigo in.

Can't wait to see opponents final XIs as they had Bamford, Coleman, couple of others.

That City team is pretty strong?!
Just a small piece of critical info you left out there :lol:

El-Manos

My rival left rashford and greenwood in, swapped Watkins out for Antonio and brought in Trent and captained him. I should have a 20 point lead now. I surely won’t lose this now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bizarrely, none of my rivals have benched Fernandes and none have Mane.

A lot have gone for TAA as captain.

I've Mane as captain so I'm hoping he gets a couple today.
I think a lot won't have been able to afford it - as Mane is substantially more expensive than Bruno's sell price.

Paul_Scholes18

Please Ole do not ruin everything with a late sub.

It going to suck if Watkins score for fun against my Mendy and then I get a late sub on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looked to cover your LFC defender?

Odd and wimpy if behind.

I'd take your differentials with no lead, never mind a lead
Weird choices... I think he fecked up big.

My rival did as expected and captained Salah so he is obviously confident in his differentials.

It's my: Konsa, JLingz and Iheanacho Vs his: Rudiger, Son and Smith Rowe
Bottled it. Can't believe he didn't take Bruno out.
I won't get complacent, especially as he's lucked out that Dias is playing for him (In as 2nd sub unless Lindelof comes on for a cameo)

But I'm glad he's the guy who is 21 points behind, as the guy in 3rd, who has won this league about 6 times, and is 53 points behind, did the scary gamble -
Bruno to Auba and captained him. That's the sort of stuff that's a potential game changer late doors.

If Villa and City did concede, he'd need double digits from Willock and Nacho to level my 21 lead.
Or need some luck like Phillips getting another attacking return.

I really like that he's benched Watkins too - as he was a great point of difference for me for a lot of the season before everyone got on him - and he's the type who nips in for a 5-7 pointer irrespective of opponent.

Greenwood benched is a big arsehole - that's the one thing sullying things at the mo.

But an early Antonio or Watkins goal will really help.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't get over Bam Bam being benched.
A real shocker.
I suppose he got away with not being benched last time, when he'd come off early and Rodrigo hauled, as Klick was out.
But then he hauled last game!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was taking my daughter back to Uni (Leeds) and spoke to him then forgot.

To be fair, he also told me to put Harrison in and he'd score loads so he's not infallible
Fair enough. I wasn't really after Bamford, as Antonio and Watkins felt plenty.

Nervy 90 ahead.
Will be spitting feathers if my rival has a couple of goalscorers early doors!
Now he's matched up on my Liverpool defender, I'm basically relying on Antonio and Watkins

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
About even them?
Normally yes but this is the guy that caught 3 Soucek hauls who was his third sub, caught the Mitchell goal and assist as first sub, Rudiger goal last week, got both Smith Rowe goals on his bench boost...

I remember last year, he was one point ahead of me and there was 10 minutes to go. Most of his differentials are subbed, mine were still playing. I was refreshing like crazy as ALL I needed was one of my 4 differentials to get something... They all blanked.

I won't be taking it easy until the final kick.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On Now TV sky tv access...
Obvs sod's law is that they have 6 games live, and the 7th is the West Ham game I'd have probably watched, and only on Sky one!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Top in my ML has done Bruno to Mane and Watkins to Antonio, for a -4 (the scenario I was going to do but DCL not Watkins).

Second did Bruno to Sterling and captained him. Grande cajones indeed?!

Only me with Watkins, only top with Mane, only 2nd with Sterling.

Could go anyway this
Certainly going to be some swings in emotion in this 90!

I've even had a cursory glance at 3rd, 53 points behind, but has history of wins, and Auba cap.
Hatrick would give him 42 points alone! Obviously the small matter of him needing to do it though!

Need an early Salah goal or 2 to see him off I think!

El-Manos

A real shocker.
I suppose he got away with not being benched last time, when he'd come off early and Rodrigo hauled, as Klick was out.
But then he hauled last game!
A very strange decision. Thankfully I didn’t captain him. I was tempted.

Schneiderman

Interestingly my rival captained Firmino over Salah, probably thinking I was going to captain Salah. That makes me feel much better about the Auba punt.