Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
After the stupidity of my transfers last week I’ve almost doubled my rank and at massive risk of dropping outside the top 10k.

Have about a 5 point cushion but team is looking a touch weak (Everton players vs City) and could very easily come 5 points lower than the top 10k average.. good chance I have no keeper which means I’m already one player down.

I don’t really want to take a hit here. Currently weighing up two players from:

Digne vs City
Holding vs Brighton
Smith-Rowe vs Brighton
DCL vs City

Tempted to bench DCL / Smith-Rowe, and play Digne / Holding in a 4-4-2. Don’t think any of them are great.
I've left DCL in on the basis that City's defence has slacked off a lot in the last couple of months, conceding 6 in their last 2 games. That said if I had a wildcard there are better options given Everton look toothless at the moment and I think Guardiola will go as strong as possible to recover some of the rhythm they've lost since winning the league and qualifying for the final.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Last lineup of the season then

Johnstone
Taa Dallas Coufal
Salah (c) Son Lingard Greenwood
Kane Antonio Watkins

Pereira, Holding, Castagne, Forster.

Good to go?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Jones? Amazing.
Greenwood promising..need him to do something.

Mane could smash it for sure. Ideally you need a differential if you're behind though. Someone like auba though he's a frustrating guy to put it mildly.
My differential will be not having him.

Hopefully Salah will be his usual greedy self and as we've all got him, it'll net to 0

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have to catch 20 points in one of my mini leagues, and i’m sure the leader will captain salah.

So, do I go with Mané or Trent as my cap?
Mane safer of the two. But Trent the real renegade choice that has you sweating on one goal conceded.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
4 points ahead of second in my money league, but I took a 4 point hit so assuming the person in second doesn't, we'll be starting the matches on the same points. Makes it easier to directly compare anyway.

Start Gundogan or Calvert Lewin?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
MEN have a heavily rotated team with Jones starting:
Mark Goldbridge (!) just tweeted 3mins ago saying this might not be the team now!

Just need Greenwood in there, and for someone to actually be good enough to get him the ball!

Paul_Scholes18

I start Greenwood. I expect Watkins to score on my bench again, but Greenwood higher chance to explode I think.

If he is saved for the final he might not play at all anyway.

If he is a late sub it sucks though.

Withnail

Mark Goldbridge (!) just tweeted 3mins ago saying this might not be the team now!

Just need Greenwood in there, and for someone to actually be good enough to get him the ball!
Maybe they have found the leaker.

I reckon Greenwood starts. I need him to and I've binned off Shaw and Bruno so they better not be playing

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Maybe they have found the leaker.

I reckon Greenwood starts. I need him to and I've binned off Shaw and Bruno so they better not be playing
Fingers crossed bud.

And best of luck all - it's 2.30pm

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I left Bruno in on a bench boost. My fate is in Ole's hands now.

Paul_Scholes18

So now it is out of our hands.

I do not have a great feeling that all my players start. Hopefully not too many late subs to block bench players.

I have no City players, but still find that lineup the second most interesting after our one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Might go and have a nice nap now until 4pm.

Then see what we're dealing with.

Best of luck all.

Will decide what game to watch depending on what my rival has done.
If he's gone differential cap I might do the Pool game as TAA/Salah scoring will be critical to my chances.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Good luck all you crazy motherfeckers.

I'm gonna probably watch the Leicester game with my Iheanacho Vs rivals Son.

Paul_Scholes18

Good luck all you crazy motherfeckers.

I'm gonna probably watch the Leicester game with my Iheanacho Vs rivals Son.
I am certainly watching us vs Wolves. Not expecting a great game. Wolves games normally low scoring and boring.
Hopefully Greenwood can score and play.

RonaldoVII

Pre update fears are big scores for Son/Watkins/Greenwood. Think my rival needs at least 2 of those with me to have a quiet week. Don't think he is football savvy enough to have gone for a wildcard captain. Will find out soon!

Paul_Scholes18

Which player do you most fear? For me it is Mane. I think him and Auba got the high ceiling that can hurt you. Hopefully he has low ownership even after people selling Bruno.