Fantasy Premier League 20/21

starman

A cushion to this result would be that I would be getting points for Son, but i had to bench him, didn't I, in case his injury wasn't as bad as reported and he might come on for a few minutes and I just picked up a point....:rolleyes:

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Wouldn’t be mad. I’d rather have TAA but if it means you can do something better elsewhere it might be worth it.
Yeah I've gone for it. The extra cash gives me room to get in Salah instead of Sterling (not convinced by City right now).

Feels like now is a good time for a wildcard tbh with the break coming up and I've got so much deadwood.

Gone from this

To this

Might switch Meslier to McCarthy but I reckon Chelsea will rip Southampton apart.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah I've gone for it. The extra cash gives me room to get in Salah instead of Sterling (not convinced by City right now).

Feels like now is a good time for a wildcard tbh with the break coming up and I've got so much deadwood.

Gone from this
To this

Might switch Meslier to McCarthy but I reckon Chelsea will rip Southampton apart.
Nice team that. Very different to mine but same line of thinking.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
A cushion to this result would be that I would be getting points for Son, but i had to bench him, didn't I, in case his injury wasn't as bad as reported and he might come on for a few minutes and I just picked up a point....:rolleyes:
This is exactly what I did 5 minutes before the deadline. Taylor got me a massive 1 point.

Leonzo1

Son and Bissouma on my bench with 23 points.
My team has 25 with TAA and Salah to play.
Can anyone top that?

Nickosaur

Can anyone top that?
Yowch. I took Son out completely and will probably have to waste an FT to get him back in. But I think I prefer that to having his points on the bench!

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Can anyone top that?
I took out Son my captain and Kane for Harvey Barnes and Richarlison for this round... Also my new captain Bruno got subbed off at HT haha

Last edited:

Dan_F

So glad I wildcarded all the United players out of my team.

Paul_Scholes18

Kane in or Son in? Easiest for me to get Kane so probably should. With Bale they might rotate Son slightly more too.

Dan_F

The person who’s always closest to me in our mini league (and has a 40 point lead) had Allison in goal with McCarthy first sub.

Unfortunately I need Salah to do well and claw me back some points, otherwise another promising start to the game week is completely ruined by Wolves and City.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Might be crazy I know, but I'm seriously considering jettisoning Debruyne for Son. Gives me a player who gets his points more from scoring goals than having to rely on his teammates scoring from his passes...for 2.6m less. That'll go a long way in strenghting other areas.
I'll have Salah, Son, Rodriguez,Havertz and Barnes in midfield.
I'll just go ahead and do this now to catch Son's possible price rise.

Web of Bissaka

Thought Son is injured so mistakenly putting him on the bench, having used my free transfer already. There goes my sweet 15 pts... no auto subs too since we had to put 3 defenders, and all my 4 midfielders and 3 attackers played.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Just seen that it only took Villa five or so minutes to score. No more football for a few days!

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Kilch is on pens right? I would go with him given that City conceded 3 pens last game.
Although Grealish plays further forward, I'd say Klich. Leeds will get on the ball, and they will attack. Man City also conceded three penalties in the last game, and Klich takes them for Leeds. I doubt Grealish would be able to do much against Liverpool.
The good thing is if we are all wrong and Villa smashes Liverpool 5-0 with Grealish hattrick we can alll enjoy that too.
Although you might be frustrated, but at least might gain team value.
Do you have other options to bench like maybe a defender since there is so many goals so far?
cnuts:lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Plan was to go for double Liverpool defence but not a chance that's happing while the keeper is injured.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Guy at my work took out Watkins :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even better, he supports Villa.
Talk about mixed feelings.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I put Grealish on the bench in the last minute to put Bamford in

Paul_Scholes18

Sorry for saying that Grealish was a good option to bench this week.
I am really clueless this season when it comes to predict solid defenses and scores.

What is bloody going on with the crazy scores?

Which teams are strong or not is very hard to know.
Should we bench players vs Villa and West Ham who look strong.
Shall we captain player vs us or even Liverpool?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Salah scoring but them getting battered is the stuff dreams are made of. Not even arsed about TAAs minus points.

Paul_Scholes18

Salah scoring but them getting battered is the stuff dreams are made of. Not even arsed about TAAs minus points.
I could never see it coming. A Villa win yes, but not 7-2. The title look up for grabs.
Sadly we look even worse.
Should we take out Liverpool defenders? They have looked very poor at the back.

Paul_Scholes18

Right now my defense and keeper got 0,0,-1,1. Although I will get 9 points from Saiss from the bench.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I could never see it coming. A Villa win yes, but not 7-2. The title look up for grabs.
Sadly we look even worse.
Should we take out Liverpool defenders? They have looked very poor at the back.
Definitely a good case for it to be honest, with cheaper players getting decent numbers. But they’ll still surely be up there with the highest performing defenders by the end