Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Chief123

If Bruno is taken off penalties, don’t forget he will now get an assist for the penalty if he is the one fouled. He won a few penalties for us last season I believe which he never received an assist for as he scored the penalty himself.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
If Bruno is taken off penalties, don’t forget he will now get an assist for the penalty if he is the one fouled. He won a few penalties for us last season I believe which he never received an assist for as he scored the penalty himself.
It could be anyone with fast feet winning a penalty - Sancho, Greenwood and Rashy.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Still not worth it. To be good value at £12m you need to get at least 220 points if not 240. He won’t get to that without penalties.

I’m not that convinced I want anyone above £10m to be honest. Maybe Salah, or Lukaku for a period of time after GW7.

Dan_F

Still not worth it. To be good value at £12m you need to get at least 220 points if not 240. He won’t get to that without penalties.

I’m not that convinced I want anyone above £10m to be honest. Maybe Salah, or Lukaku for a period of time after GW7.
Maybe, but one of the key skills is about jumping on and off players at the right time. You don’t refuse to have a player because he might only end up scoring 200 points, you find a way to have him in your team for the majority of them.

For example, Lukaku over Bruno from weeks 7-14. That run is built for Lukaku to rack up the points, but I’ve gained 13 points more by having Bruno from the beginning.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yean big decision that one assuming most will have Antonio and one of Ronaldo/Lukaku.

I might take a punt on Jiminez with those fixtures but it is a punt let's be clear on that. He hasn't shown he's back to where he was yet at all. DCL looks like he has one of those 'injuries' that he'll continue to play with for now.

Relfy

What's the general consensus on Ronaldo then - will he play or not? I can get him in with 2 moves, but if there is a major risk he doesn't play then that's a lost GW. On the flip side, I don't want to be the only one without him and risk losing out that way too. I am leaning towards leaving him until next week.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I might take a punt on Jiminez with those fixtures but it is a punt let's be clear on that. He hasn't shown he's back to where he was yet at all. DCL looks like he has one of those 'injuries' that he'll continue to play with for now.
Talking to a lad in work who's a Wolves fan and thinks he's still not quite right, whether physical or his head (tough injury to come back from?). Also thinks he's less of a focal point under new manager/style of play.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Talking to a lad in work who's a Wolves fan and thinks he's still not quite right, whether physical or his head (tough injury to come back from?). Also thinks he's less of a focal point under new manager/style of play.
Hmmm. I want in on that wolves attack is the trouble and he seems the safest bet. Traore can't hit a barn door and I don't trust Trincao not to be rotated although I liked what I saw from him against us.

Hmmm. I want in on that wolves attack is the trouble and he seems the safest bet. Traore can't hit a barn door and I don't trust Trincao not to be rotated although I liked what I saw from him against us.
Fixtures are very good (up there with Arsenal's and Everton's) and I've looked a few times at the option of a Wolves player but ok with current team and looking at good players/ok fixtures over players that aren't scoring/easy fixtures.

FF is all about the points?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Fixtures are very good (up there with Arsenal's and Everton's) and I've looked a few times at the option of a Wolves player but ok with current team and looking at good players/ok fixtures over players that aren't scoring/easy fixtures.

FF is all about the points?
Well yes obviously but if you watched Wolves vs us then you'd realise they were extremely unlucky not to score. That won't continue.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Happy to let him haul this gw and maybe take Antonio out for him when they play us. He just doesn’t seem the same dangerous player to me these days. I can see DCL and Antonio scoring this weekend just as easily and Bamford is good value if he finds his shooting boots when the fixtures change. There are a few great nailed on options around 7.5-8.3

Adcuth

Rumours that the Mexican FA Will follow suit if anyone is thinking of including Jimenez. Not confirmed that though.

saivet

My Fred triple captain plans have now been dashed out of the window.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Errr guys...
Was going to say classic Pool jamminess, playing a team without their best player, as they seemed to do countless times in their title year.
But their tradeoff is missing 3 themselves, so that's ok.

Well yes obviously but if you watched Wolves vs us then you'd realise they were extremely unlucky not to score. That won't continue.
Yeah, wasn't try to be smart (I'm poor at wording posts) :)

I just meant that I sometimes look at players and think they're good/consider them in the FF team. Then pause and think about what's a good player and what's a good FF selection... Wolves have surprised me this season (I watched the Spurs game too) and better to watch (horrible in previous seasons) but they need to transfer that to goals and points.

Was going to say classic Pool jamminess, playing a team without their best player, as they seemed to do countless times in their title year.
But their tradeoff is missing 3 themselves, so that's ok.
City have got 700 players to choose from so they're fine but big issue for Liverpool.

Guess an issue for our midfield? McT training but didn't think he'd be back for a bit?

DONNY VAN DE BEEK MAY PLAY!!!!!

(This is not a drill, I repeat not a drill).

Adcuth

City have got 700 players to choose from so they're fine but big issue for Liverpool.

Guess an issue for our midfield? McT training but didn't think he'd be back for a bit?

DONNY VAN DE BEEK MAY PLAY!!!!!

(This is not a drill, I repeat not a drill).
Triple captain donny?