Fantasy Premier League 21/22

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Phew 6 points from Livramento at least. Il take it

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thanks to you I brought Ronnie in instead of the DCL plan. It would have been such a horrible watch not owning him. Not sure what to do when Lukakus fixtures turn great at GW7 and ours get worse. Is Ronnie a season keeper and we all ditch Salah to get Lukaku?
And this is why we didn't risk yellow flagged DCL, versus delaying the Ronaldo decision.

Virtual high five brother Cutchy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One of our league's best players has Duffy's 5 coming in.
Still, i'll take that over a potential double figure job.

Hopefully it boosts Gray's potential too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Might make next week's decision a bit easier too! Bamford or Raphina the debate now.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Have Coady off the bench for 6 points but plans for next week are up in smoke DCL and Antonio are both out.

Could take a -4, move to 4-4-2 and get Lukaku in.

Team would be:

—————-Sanchez————————
—Rudiger—Coady—Shaw—Matip
——Salah—Traore—Greenwood—-Jota
————Ronaldo———Lukaku———

Nickosaur

Annoying no DCL. Got Livramento off the bench but not much point me watching the game now.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Made my sub early this week. Toney for Bamford. Can't afford another price drop. Hopefully Bamford stays injury free.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Is he better than Leno? They are both average keepers but who is the better of the average keepers?
I’m fecking better than Leno!

Ive got no idea :) but they paid a chunk of money for him and you’d have expected to be eased in…

Arteta put him in straight away, they kept their first clean sheet and Arteta made some very positive comments and said he‘d play whoever is the “most reliable”.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A few weeks. That’s a balls. Going to impact Gray too surely
For the better hopefully.

That takes DCL out of their good run though!

Thoughts even move to a potential 2 man front lineup of Ron and Luk, and 4.5m facilitator.
But Bamford is probably the better bet now, and to be honest had him ahead of DCL in my thinking due to Leeds' run.
Just5 the doubt about their current attacking prowess.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Thoughts even move to a potential 2 man front lineup of Ron and Luk, and 4.5m facilitator.
But Bamford is probably the better bet now, and to be honest had him ahead of DCL in my thinking due to Leeds' run.
Bamford had two easy games and two hard... He's returned in both easy games. Leeds have like 7 easy games coming up. I've already bought him in.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

I had already brought in Bamford for Antonio so next week it’ll probably be DCL for Antonio ffs :lol:

Dan_F

feck sake. Glad I rushed into that transfer to beat the price rises that didn’t happen. Not an issue this week with points on the bench. But it’s fecked me next week completely.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Yellow flagged... 75%. Think orange kicks in 50 or higher.
I think he's been yellow the last two game weeks. Rafa always says he's in pain/not 100% and he ends up playing.
Ah yes, sorry lads, meant flagged! I had read about broken toe and a groin strain so possibly a combo of both and a need for a break.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
feck sake. Glad I rushed into that transfer to beat the price rises that didn’t happen. Not an issue this week with points on the bench. But it’s fecked me next week completely.
Without being Johnny Hindsight, with covid still about a bit, and with a lot of clubs in Europe this week, why the heck would you jump into a transfer early in the week?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ah yes, sorry lads, meant flagged! I had read about broken toe and a groin strain so possibly a combo of both and a need for a break.
Some on fantasy scout were fuming he played 2 games with the toe, then had 2 weeks off for the international break, and still misses this game!