g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
feck me. I put him in last night for a -4 :lol:
You at least still have wc. Right?
-4 feels better than knowing that you JUST used fecking wildcard and few days later, you want 3,4 more transfers.
If i had bad week with points (at least that went well), i swear that i would do rage transfers all over the place

Dan_F

Without being Johnny Hindsight, with covid still about a bit, and with a lot of clubs in Europe this week, why the heck would you jump into a transfer early in the week?!
If I didn’t jump before what looked like price rises and drops, I’d have been priced out of the transfer I wanted to do next week.

Ah well. I have a big enough lead in my mini league that I will probably just take another hit and get in Bamford. I guess I could wildcard and it would remove the hits right?

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
If I didn’t jump before what looked like price rises and drops, I’d have been priced out of the transfer I wanted to do next week.

Ah well. I have a big enough lead in my mini league that I will probably just take another hit and get in Bamford. I guess I could wildcard and it would remove the hits right?
90% sure it doesn't remove the hits. I'm very much in the same position.

Edit - And that kids is why you should never be 100% sure about anything. Not even yourself.

Last edited:

RedDevil@84

Does anyone play drafts here? Me and couple of mates from old place of work played that for the first time. Completely got fecked by the "lowest guy gets first dibs" thing.

Lukaku did not join before GW1 deadline and my mate who came last in the week picked him up after he already had Kane in draft. And then continued to suck in GW2 and GW3 and picked Ronaldo. Now his front 3 says Kane, Ronaldo, Lukaku. And he has Greenwood already.
And suddenly after GW4, he is just few points behind me.

Seems like there is no point in me competing with that lineup with my Bruno, Sancho, Son, Antonio, DCL kind of folks. Unless there is a dramatic turn of events.

Schneiderman

I can't wait to finally get rid of Digne in GW7. He must be the most useless of all the useless pricks. He's even taking the corners short ffs.

AgentSmith

I have Duffy on 5pts first sub anyway. More annoyed because I put them in an acca for over 2.5 goals and this was the risky pick even with DCL. Hopefully Gray goes mad and bangs a few in. Hard times when you’re depending on Gray to haul.
Have you ever celebrated an Everton goal like that?

BulgarianDevil91

Got Cristiano, Jota and Gray for a hit just a few minutes before the deadline. My other option was keeping Bruno and going for Jota and DCL. Think I chose well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think Toney might go down in price tonight. Considering an early transfer

Toney -> Bamford
I'm probably doing that same transfer, but I don't worry about a 0.1m swing this early in the season. A Monday night transfer is risky.
Friday night/sat morn and far less risky.

Nickosaur

Swapped Gray out for Traore last minute on wildcard... didn't want to double up on Everton as I also had DCL. That worked well!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
@Sandikan … you‘ve got Gray? (though you rarely mention it)
I'm half watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia with the game on another screen, watching every other bastad lash the goals in and Gray done nothing.

EDIT... I'm obviously not watching very closely!! Had to check Gray had scored. Thought Doucore scored the 3rd!!! WHOOPS!! BUT YES!

Maxii

Paad
Is Gray actually good? I'm not watching tonight and haven't seen Everton this year.
Yeah he’s decent alright. The issue at Leicester was that he wasn’t getting enough games. If he stays in the Everton team he’s an absolute bargain

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah he’s decent alright. The issue at Leicester was that he wasn’t getting enough games. If he stays in the Everton team he’s an absolute bargain
Gray looked a decent option at the start of the season but most of us bottled it.
But 2 goals in 3 weeks was enough warning with Everton's fixtures!

ROFLUTION

In the highlights I've watched with Gray his decision making has really been great. Not the same player he was at Leicester, that's for sure.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Should I switch out Benrahma for Gray or Coufal to Marcal and double up on Wolves defense cause I have Semedo also.

Last edited:

Dan_F

I'm wrong apparently....

Once you have played your wildcard, any transfers you make within that Gameweek are free, including any you made before playing your wildcard, up until the next deadline.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help
That’s good to know. I don’t think I’ll end up using it, as a few of the players I was considering for week 7/8 still have shit fixtures. I’ll probably just put Coufal in and hope he gets an assist in a 3-1 loss or something.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In the highlights I've watched with Gray his decision making has really been great. Not the same player he was at Leicester, that's for sure.
Very efficient. 3 shots for 3 goals this season according to the stats.
But I'm sure he lashed one wide early on in this game.

Needs to do something extra to get into the bonus as it stands.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I'm half watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia with the game on another screen, watching every other bastad lash the goals in and Gray done nothing.

EDIT... I'm obviously not watching very closely!! Had to check Gray had scored. Thought Doucore scored the 3rd!!! WHOOPS!! BUT YES!
You’re welcome!

Hoping Wrexham do well this season … Rob McElhenney (ASIP) and Ryan Reynolds said they’d come over. And find out that there are rougher places than Philadelphia:)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You’re welcome!

Hoping Wrexham do well this season … Rob McElhenney (ASIP) and Ryan Reynolds said they’d come over. And find out that there are rougher places than Philadelphia:)
I've seen quite a few of their episodes and it's normally a bit background viewing itself, but a couple of really good ones tonight.
A shame I missed the high of the Gray goal, but a nice surprise.

Need Keane to get some sort of late yellow, or own goal to take him down from 28, as Gray is on 25.
Greedy for that 1 extra point.

The One and Only

I'm going to get rid of Toney tonight. Narrowed it down to 2 - Bamford or Jesus. Bamford hasn't looked great this season but i'm always wary of getting City players because of Pep roulette. Also City have 2 tough games coming up. What do you guys think?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I'm going to get rid of Toney tonight. Narrowed it down to 2 - Bamford or Jesus. Bamford hasn't looked great this season but i'm always wary of getting City players because of Pep roulette. Also City have 2 tough games coming up. What do you guys think?
Go for Bamford, good fixtures, nailed on starter and no worries about play time all week.

Pep and City leave you nervous until the teamsheet is out every week. I have had enough of that.

ROFLUTION

3 goals in 4 games by Gray and looking clinical. Already had him before this GW but at 5.6 and Everton still has nice fixtures. He's a no brainer imo.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
3 goals in 4 games by Gray and looking clinical. Already had him before this GW but at 5.6 and Everton still has nice fixtures. He's a no brainer imo.
Glad I have him but the 3 goals from 3 shots is slightly worrying.

Shots won't keep converting to goals, but the lack of shots mean the goals can easily dry up.

With that said, at his price, he's a no brainer.