Fantasy Premier League 21/22

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Just transferred in Smith Rowe. Like Arsenal at the Emirates with three decent home games in the next four. Only worry is rotation but he seems like he is getting minutes and they are key to his immense potential.
If he is your sub off the bench then it’s fine but he doesn’t sit well with me as a starter.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
If you’re on a WC take him out. If you’re not then keep him cause Firmino might miss the game cause of Brazil.
Ah good point about Firmino if he's going to be playing for Brazil?

Wish I’d left him in instead of Greenwood because I’ve a feeling Mason is about to drop down to rotation and Jota could start the next one.
I wasn't sure about Jota starting as Firmino coming back but hearing he's playing to Brazil will probably make me keep him now.
Can't think who I would replace him with around the same price that I would be confident would start and outscore him this week. No brainer to keep imo
Was thinking of moving him on for Foden maybe.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Actually looks like Firmino hasn't been called up for Brazil.

Fabian Keller

Is Kane worth a one week punt on a WC this week? Bring in Lukaku the next for Norwich.

Surely he is due - and he loves Newcastle.

Not sure there is such a thing as a 'new takeover bounce'

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah that Burnley game has all the hallmarks of City B team. So annoying with them. Foden starts banging but that just makes him more likely to be rested for the games he could/should haul in.

Moby

Dick
I can't go there again. If I didn't have injuries and other stuff to contend with I might have a crack. Fair play to whoever gambles and hits the jackpot though.
It's a minefield alright. I thought about going with Bernardo as he seems fairly nailed but also fairly blanking.

Would you do Mahrez to Foden in draft if you could?

Playing Pep roulette has not worked for me. I have played with Sterling before as noone else wants him.
If I already have him I'd probably keep him - but honestly it's a pretty dangerous game. :lol:

So frustrating as City will smash 5 past Burnley but getting returns is a complete lottery.

Paul_Scholes18

It's a minefield alright. I thought about going with Bernardo as he seems fairly nailed but also fairly blanking.

If I already have him I'd probably keep him - but honestly it's a pretty dangerous game. :lol:

So frustrating as City will smash 5 past Burnley but getting returns is a complete lottery.
Yeah I picked up Mahrez pretty early in the draft cause I feared others would take him. Been a disaster.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just had another play with the wildcard team, to see if you could get TAA, City and Chelsea defence, Ronaldo & Lukaku, and some sort of reasonable mid.

Sanchez Foster
TAA Rudiger Stones White Livra
Salah Rapha Gray Smith-Rowe Luiz
Ronaldo Lukaku Hwang

Worth a look. Antonio the main sacrifice there.
Stones is 5.3m and hasn't played yet this season in the league, but surely gets in sooner rather than later and will be a bargain. White & Livra plenty good fills in in the meantime.

Not set yet, but having a look.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Who is the best option to take out Sarr?

Have no money and he is worth 6.1 for me, so would have to be someone at that value or lower?

I already have Gray so don’t want to double up on Everton.

Teja

Just had another play with the wildcard team, to see if you could get TAA, City and Chelsea defence, Ronaldo & Lukaku, and some sort of reasonable mid.

Sanchez Foster
Ronaldo Lukaku Hwang

Stones is 5.3m and hasn't played yet this season in the league, but surely gets in sooner rather than later and will be a bargain. White & Livra plenty good fills in in the meantime.

That's pretty good, thought Ronaldo + Lukaku + Salah + TAA must mean the rest of the positions are crap.

Why Stones though given he hasn't played at all so far and Laporte + Dias looks pretty good for them? I'd say get someone from the midtable with good fixtures (Marcal / One of the Brentford ones)

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
That's pretty good, thought Ronaldo + Lukaku + Salah + TAA must mean the rest of the positions are crap.

Why Stones though given he hasn't played at all so far and Laporte + Dias looks pretty good for them? I'd say get someone from the midtable with good fixtures (Marcal / One of the Brentford ones)
Rudiger, Rapinha, Stones. Hardly crap.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

Have no money and he is worth 6.1 for me, so would have to be someone at that value or lower?

Mbuemo and Gallagher look excellent value. Both are 100% nailed. Mbuemo is basically a striker. Gallagher gets forward quite often. I’ve had Edouard since his 2 goals but he’s been poor/unlucky since. I’m probably going to keep him to cover Palace attack. its between him Toney and Hwang for the 3rd striker spot.

Last edited:
Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Sanchez Foster
Ronaldo Lukaku Hwang

looks decent

Paul_Scholes18

Maybe you can keep him, but bench vs Liverpool? Then if he do not look good under Raineri then you can sell him for Mbeumo who got nice fixtures.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My current draft on WC is:

Ramsdale
TAA, Rudiger, Cancelo
Salah, Raphinha, Mbuemo, Foden
Antonio, Jimenez, Lukaku

Subs: Foster, Liveromento, Duffy, Brownhill

But I can easily get to:

Ramsdale
TAA, Rudiger, Cancelo
Salah, Raphinha, Mbuemo, Son
Antonio, Hwang, Lukaku

Thoughts of team 1:
I have plenty money in the bank for flexibility and won't be worried about price alterations either.

It also has Jimenez, who is tried and tested and on pens. His price means I can always swap him to any striker that's not a premium...

Thoughts of team 2:

Son has a lovely set of fixtures coming up soon and he's in that price bracket that is hard to reach without multiple transfers/WC.

Also gets rid of the pep roulette factor.

However, I don't have much money saved and Hwang is so cheap that if I want off him, I'm a bit fecked...

Thoughts???

Moby

Dick

Ramsdale
TAA, Rudiger, Cancelo
Antonio, Jimenez, Lukaku

But I can easily get to:

Ramsdale
TAA, Rudiger, Cancelo
Antonio, Hwang, Lukaku

Thoughts of team 1:
I have plenty money in the bank for flexibility and won't be worried about price alterations either.

It also has Jimenez, who is tried and tested and on pens. His price means I can always swap him to any striker that's not a premium...

Thoughts of team 2:

Son has a lovely set of fixtures coming up soon and he's in that price bracket that is hard to reach without multiple transfers/WC.

However, I don't have much money saved and Hwang is so cheap that if I want off him, I'm a bit fecked...

Thoughts???
My current draft is exactly like your second player for player. :lol: But I'm not sure about having both Mbuemo and Hwang as starters. I'd rather have them on bench and go for a city mid gamble as a starter.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town

Ramsdale
TAA, Rudiger, Cancelo
Antonio, Jimenez, Lukaku

But I can easily get to:

Ramsdale
TAA, Rudiger, Cancelo
Antonio, Hwang, Lukaku

Thoughts of team 1:

Thoughts of team 2:

Thoughts???
Any more thoughts? @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Sandikan @RDCR07 @CassiusClaymore @Ali Dia ?

feck... SON JUST WENT UP IN PRICE :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
My current draft is exactly like your second player for player. :lol: But I'm not sure about having both Mbuemo and Hwang as starters. I'd rather have them on bench and go for a city mid gamble as a starter.
Great minds and all that...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Any more thoughts? @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Sandikan @RDCR07 @CassiusClaymore @Ali Dia ?

feck... SON JUST WENT UP IN PRICE :lol:
I like your current draft. If I don't insist on squeezing Ronaldo in as well I'll probs end up very similar.
Would just go Luiz instead of brownhill as tour cheap mid filler.

Taa cancel rudiger feels a magnificent back 3.
I do currently have a Ronaldo lukaku Hwang combo but still allowing salah taa rudiger but I've had to sacrifice Antonio and cancel. Gambling 5.3m stones gets in soon.

Paul_Scholes18

Ramsdale
TAA, Rudiger, Cancelo
Antonio, Jimenez, Lukaku

But I can easily get to:

Ramsdale
TAA, Rudiger, Cancelo
Antonio, Hwang, Lukaku

Thoughts of team 1:

Thoughts of team 2:

Thoughts???
I like the Son move. Foden is so risky I think. Still he got high capacity to explode vs Burnley.

Hwang feels a bit like going for the last goals, but he is cheap and fixtures are ok.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I like your current draft. If I don't insist on squeezing Ronaldo in as well I'll probs end up very similar.
Would just go Luiz instead of brownhill as tour cheap mid filler.

Taa cancel rudiger feels a magnificent back 3.
I do currently have a Ronaldo lukaku Hwang combo but still allowing salah taa rudiger but I've had to sacrifice Antonio and cancel. Gambling 5.3m stones gets in soon.
I think Antonio isn't essential going forward... But Ronaldo has difficult fixtures and the PE teacher plays very defensive in the big games so he might not get that many points...

I like the Son move. Foden is so risky I think. Still he got high capacity to explode vs Burnley.
Yeah I think Son could be a great differential but my concern with that draft is how not flexible it is... Hwang being the issue. If he gets dropped/injured/suspended, then I'm screwed...

Paul_Scholes18

I think Antonio isn't essential going forward... But Ronaldo has difficult fixtures and the PE teacher plays very defensive in the big games so he might not get that many points...

Yeah I think Son could be a great differential but my concern with that draft is how not flexible it is... Hwang being the issue. If he gets dropped/injured/suspended, then I'm screwed...
Toney is 0.8 more so you can maybe free up that money in def. Still it needs two transfers.

If TAA is not fit it helps. Then I think Son make more sense.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Toney is 0.8 more so you can maybe free up that money in def. Still it needs two transfers.

If TAA is not fit it helps. Then I think Son make more sense.
I might go Azpi ahead of TAA for a few games (but keep the money in the bank to bring him in as and when needed).

That first point is why I'm against having Son. The team becomes difficult to manoeuvre with him in it.

Paul_Scholes18

I might go Azpi ahead of TAA for a few games (but keep the money in the bank to bring him in as and when needed).

That first point is why I'm against having Son. The team becomes difficult to manoeuvre with him in it.
Yeah, but possibly the Newcastle game can be worth it. Same with Foden vs Burnley though. Then take them out after 2-3 games to free up the money.

Jimenez probably safer, but he still only got one goal. Villa also a tricky game, but maybe no Martinez so should help him.

Pickle85

Anyone else hopping on KdB for a diff? Will probably switch to Son when his fixtures turn but spuds are so unconvincing atm.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When people say Tottenham have a good run coming, yes, they start with Newcastle away, but then it's....

West Ham away
United home
Everton away

It's after that their run starts. But that's 4 game weeks away!

Pickle85

When people say Tottenham have a good run coming, yes, they start with Newcastle away, but then it's....

West Ham away
United home
Everton away

Until they get rid of Nuno I'm wary tbh

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

West Ham away
United home
Everton away

All three defenses are bad with scoring potential. The game itself might be hard but from a fantasy/Son perspective its not the worst fixtures to get points from.