Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dudu

Quite relieved that somehow Havertz got nothing.

Is there a more useless team than Norwich? FFS

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
My wife plays FPL aswell but extremely casually. I convinced her to bring in Havertz this week and captain him. She hadn't the money so took a -4 and brought in Cornet. I told her that was a shocking transfer and to bench him. He's scored now :lol:. Never going to listen to me again

Dan_F

Jammy assist for Jimenez by the sounds of it. Wish I had the balls to go for Hwang on my WC.

Dan_F

I had the balls. But have him on the bench. :lol:
Yeah I guess that’s the problem. I did the same thing with ESR this week. The price definitely influences selection decisions.

Pickle85

Hwang off the bench for me and a Gray assist but little else. Saw the Chelsea score and my heart sank but delighted to see Havertz has somehow managed not to be involved in any of them.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
No point in feeling bad about Mount. Never even considered bringing him in. I still think Chilwell and James might be risky, so maybe the play to to make sure you have got 4 of those 5-6 million defenders at the back and give yourself some security.

Mind you, Livramento making a case to start games against lower sides the way he is playing! Straight in for Tierney!

Gazza

4 of my starting XI have played so far this weekend and they're getting me decent points - Smith-Rowe, Kovacic, Livramento, Mendy

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Livra scores and he is my second sub. Ffs. In last moment i put him on bench instead White and then put him as no2 on bench, behind Benrahma. What a cluster feck

Paul_Scholes18

Pep going to bench one of my players only to bring them on and block Livramento first on the bench.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I had 3 chelsea players and that knobjockey tuchel goes and rests all of them :mad:.

Dan_F

Not sure how long I can keep Rapinha on the basis that “he’ll come good soon”.

Really thought Leeds would be like last season once past harder fixture run. Form and injuries are killing them.

(edit and he’s just been crippled, taken off)
Yeah if he’s out for Norwich then he’s gotta go.

Could really do with a Newcastle goal to wipe Mitchell’s clean sheet and bonus points here. But then again, I’d rather they were relegated.

Edit. Lovely :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So Cancelo playing... Oh, did anyone get in KDB :lol:

I have missed every Livramento return on the bench and have got every Raphinha blank and missed his few returns too... So annoying.