Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Went Jimenez + Dier > Toney + Reguilon (2 free transfers)

Bit of a sideways move but I've got a mind to get Sancho in for Trossard if he looks good next game.

Considered Watkins but not keen on his trip to Liverpool next week. Might be one for the week after.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Another dreadful week and finally slipped from 2nd in the work league and loads have caught up.

What's most at need of tidying up below?
0.9m Bank

Ramsdale Foster
TAA Cancelo James White Duffy
Salah Raph Jota Townsend Burnley
Kane Antonio Hwang

Thinking Reguillon is a great signing this week. Had a warning with his 12 pointer this week.
White to him allows 0.1m to do Kane to Ronaldo next week, as long as those two don't change value before tomorrow!

Other option is Townsend to Smith Rowe, but it feels like that 4th high ceiling defender is more pressing.

Paul_Scholes18

Sell Gallagher for Smith Rowe or hold? Or just bench Gallagher and hope he start playing more attacking in the future.

Start Dennis or Antonio? Probably should sell Antonio, but the only one I really like is Watkins and he got Liverpool next after Leicester.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Sell Gallagher for Smith Rowe or hold? Or just bench Gallagher and hope he start playing more attacking in the future.

Start Dennis or Antonio? Probably should sell Antonio, but the only one I really like is Watkins and he got Liverpool next after Leicester.
I’m on the fence when it comes to Gallagher. He is still capable of a haul, takes set pieces and has a great calendar. You don’t really expect a £6.0m midfielder to return every week. But with my current budget I can basically upgrade him to anyone… for now I’ll just stick him on the bench for the next game as I have 4-5 players to move on from before I get to him (Livramento, Raphinha, maybe one of Sanchez/Foster, ASM).

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

I’m on the fence when it comes to Gallagher. He is still capable of a haul, takes set pieces and has a great calendar. You don’t really expect a £6.0m midfielder to return every week. But with my current budget I can basically upgrade him to anyone… for now I’ll just stick him on the bench for the next game as I have 4-5 players to move on from before I get to him (Livramento, Raphinha, maybe one of Sanchez/Foster, ASM).
Gallagher is a decent set and forget I would say. Any move to a similar priced player is a sideways one. Only move on if you've no other fires to fight but you're in a good place if Gallagher is your biggest problem

Paul_Scholes18

Gallagher is a decent set and forget I would say. Any move to a similar priced player is a sideways one. Only move on if you've no other fires to fight but you're in a good place if Gallagher is your biggest problem
An alternative move is Antonio to Armstrong/cheaper and Gallagher to Foden for a -4? Feels like big uppgrade. I think Foden should beat Antonio over christmas as long as he plays 3/4 games.

Armstrong is annoying if he rotates, but pretty decent striker for 6.0.

A third option is Antonio out for Toney and Gallagher to Bernardo Silva.

Also I think Toney is nailed and pretty decent. Bernardo looks really good right now, but I rather have a winger or striker in Foden.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
White to Reguillon.

Looks like Duffy will start, so currently am on 5-3-2 for a very rare time.

Duffy currently starting over Hwang and Townsend.

The latter 2 have tough games, and neither has done jack for ages. However, both are attackers which I'd normally favour over a defender.

So who scores most out of those 3?
Brighton at Southampton
Hwang home to Liverpool
Townsend home to Arsenal?

Paul_Scholes18

So need to make up my mind. Smith Rowe got nice fixtures and going up. Arsenal attack pretty decent and with Auba not scoring it is the mids doing it.

I don't want having players vs us so I was stupid not to do this move last week for Smith Rowe.

Livramento to Lamptey and start Lamptey feels good too, but I think Livramento is more nailed to play every game. Thus as a backup player he is pretty good.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
FYI, Gallagher is on four yellows.

Cheers. Looks like I will go in joint 11th on this one!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I don’t think I can do Kane to Ronaldo this week, but will very likely do it next. Norwich are a weaker team, Ronaldo ran himself into the ground on Thursday, and it might just be worth seeing who plays and how we look under Rangnick in his first two matches.

So the SuperFriends back five are a go again. Hopefully they all play this week:

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo James Alonso Reguilón
Salah(c) Jota Mbeumo
Kane(v) Toney

Foster, Antonio Bowen Brownhill

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I don’t think I can do Kane to Ronaldo this week, but will very likely do it next. Norwich are a weaker team, Ronaldo ran himself into the ground on Thursday, and it might just be worth seeing who plays and how we look under Rangnick in his first two matches.

So the SuperFriends back five are a go again. Hopefully they all play this week:

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo James Alonso Reguilón
Salah(c) Jota Mbeumo
Kane(v) Toney

Foster, Antonio Bowen Brownhill
There are also some vague reports of a Ronaldo injury anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It'd be typical Antonio to score his first goal in ages v a tight Chelsea. Just wouldn't it.

Starting him, playing 5 at the back and benching Hwang and Townsend.

suheilsworld

Tempted to captain Son vs Nor (H) over Salah vs Wol(A). Wolves haven’t conceded in their last 3 games with 2 of them at home. But worried Salah is a different gravy all together this season

Poch

Supports
Spurs
Captain son for me, spurs have a good record at home.

Dan_F

I remember thinking at the time that someone got injured in the celebration, because Sancho was mouthing something like “stop stop”… or “wait wait” when people were jumping on. But then nothing really happened after.

I might try and find the footage.

Ady87

Forgot to do my team last GW but it went fairly well scoring 79. I do still have Foden, Marcal, a non playing 3rd forward and the worst keeper asset in the league so want to make some changes today. Can I get some advice?

0.6m & 2FT

Schmeichel
TAA White Dier (Liv Marcal)
Salah ESR Jota Raph Foden
Ronaldo Antonio (£4.5)

What would you be doing this week? Thanks guys

saivet

Possibly the first time I've gone 451.

Ramsdale
TAA, James, Cancelo, Livra
Mbuemo, Raphina, Salah (c), Jota, ESR
Kane

Subs: Sanchez, Antonio, Dennis, B. Johnson

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Forgot to do my team last GW but it went fairly well scoring 79. I do still have Foden, Marcal, a non playing 3rd forward and the worst keeper asset in the league so want to make some changes today. Can I get some advice?

0.6m & 2FT

Schmeichel
TAA White Dier (Liv Marcal)
Salah ESR Jota Raph Foden
Ronaldo Antonio (£4.5)

What would you be doing this week? Thanks guys
City or Chelsea defender

Swiss_Red89

Just pulled the trigger on Mbuemo who has done feck all for me in his 6 appereances and brought in Demarai Gray.(had no money in the bench). A bit of a gamble but i thought he looked dangerous and Evertons best player vs Liverpool. And Mbuemo probably will be rotated out of the side tomorrow.

Will go 5-4-1

Mendy
TAA James Lamptey Cancelo Reguilon
Son Gray Rashford Salah(c)
Wilson

IrishRedDevil

——-———————Sanchez
TAA - Rudiger - Cancelo - Reguilion - Livramento
——————Salah - Son - Raphinha
-———————Vardy - Antonio

Plan after this GW is Raphinha out with my 2 free transfers. Would like Jota or Bernardo.

Leonzo1

I have no other transfers to make currently. Ronaldo to Kane for this week only? Seems like Ronny is a doubt for sunday.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I have no other transfers to make currently. Ronaldo to Kane for this week only? Seems like Ronny is a doubt for sunday.
We're in December and Kane has returned in one game. Don't be a fool like the rest of us.