Fantasy Premier League 21/22

the_cliff

Took a -8 to field 10 players. I feel its a mistake because I now have to work out how to bring Salah back into my team and it'll definitely take a 4pt hit to do it next week.
Now I just hope and pray for a drab week for everyone
With AFCON happening soon is it worth getting in Salah just for the Chelsea game ?

Paul_Scholes18

I am stuck with Mahrez. How fecked will I be today?

Normal team got Foden. If I free hit to remove a top player for a benched one it is purely shit.

On the other hand if I have guessed this right I can see mighty green arrows.

the_cliff

I am stuck with Mahrez. How fecked will I be today?

Normal team got Foden. If I free hit to remove a top player for a benched one it is purely shit.

On the other hand if I have guessed this right I can see mighty green arrows.
I think Mahrez will start today, we'll find out soon enough.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't think that's technically feasible.
Possibly not.

I think I'll give my team a quick very very hopeful check in 30mins or so, and see if a Christmas miracle happened of the free hit going through, as I had pressed the button.
But then when seeing it hasn't just disappear sulkily for a bit, and come back Tuesday :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bilva captain - really need him to get back to his big pimping performance to rescue things.
Antonio benched leaves me 7.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
But yeah I've been burnt previously waiting for last minute. 15 mins before max.
Just wish I'd done the free hit button asap...then carried on tweaking after. Would have at least had some chance that way.
But in truth hadn't 100% decided on it until about 1.20pm

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
No point lamenting about a few not starting, who might get 2 points anyway. It’s all about Captain and core 5-6 players getting a decent enough score this week.

Even with 7-8 players and a scoring captain, the free hit was worth banking in my opinion.

If those that clicked it don’t get 80+, I think it’s a waste when you compare with opportunities to come.

I think a nice 50 without it is a decent target.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Was in a similar boat. What do you reckon on my post above?
Utd being off would screw me more than you as you can field 11 and me 10 max
GUYS

Quick vice captain vote. This is crucial with Ronaldo captain.

Cancelo
Foden
Lacazette
Bowen

??
Sorry lads. I only made my transfers early as I knew I would be out so couldn't respond to you guys.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hoping by some miracle my free hit has gone through. What a load of shite watching football over the next couple of days with this rubbish
Yep, that's all we got pal.

When I can get back in and see it hasn't, I'll moan some more, then probably go and have a sleep for a couple of days and make sure the next transfer is done at that precise 10mins where we know games aren't off, but we know the servers won't crash :mad:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No point lamenting about a few not starting, who might get 2 points anyway. It’s all about Captain and core 5-6 players getting a decent enough score this week.

Even with 7-8 players and a scoring captain, the free hit was worth banking in my opinion.

If those that clicked it don’t get 80+, I think it’s a waste when you compare with opportunities to come.

I think a nice 50 without it is a decent target.
I'll remember this when my boys and someone I'd have never captained get me 25 points, and I watch others and my own intended free hit get 85 :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Foden has to go. Too many good midfield options to keep a player that Pep may easily be punishing for the next 10 games and has no upcoming doubles. Rashford or Sancho it is (cannot decide which is better).

Maluco

I'll remember this when my boys and someone I'd have never captained get me 25 points, and I watch others and my own intended free hit get 85 :lol:
You will be laughing though if these first games are a damp squib. A lot of people have gone big on these first games, and if they don’t get the big points, there will be double game weeks to come against sides with two FH in the bank.

Pressure is on for FH’s and Foden is already benched!

Paul_Scholes18

You will be laughing though if these first games are a damp squib. A lot of people have gone big on these first games, and if they don’t get the big points, there will be double game weeks to come against sides with two FH in the bank.

Yeah if I get lower score than without a free hit then I am doomed.

If Chelsea keep a clean sheet and Spurs plus us suck then it was a wasted chip.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Yep, that's all we got pal.

When I can get back in and see it hasn't, I'll moan some more, then probably go and have a sleep for a couple of days and make sure the next transfer is done at that precise 10mins where we know games aren't off, but we know the servers won't crash :mad:
Only bonus is we have it to play for whenever we want or the next double gameweek but I am screwed for this one. Need all the premiums to underperform and Livramento and Antonio (lolz) to do something amazing.

Maluco

Yeah if I get lower score than without a free hit then I am doomed.

If Chelsea keep a clean sheet and Spurs plus us suck then it was a wasted chip.
Yeah, I feel like a lot of FH are resting on this Spurs game and Palace should give them a match!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Yep, on the miracle that I can scrape through without taking a 30-50 point smash, then yes you're spot on.

Need some out of the expected stuff though, like a Bilva huge haul as cap, or Antonio coming on and doing something.
Or Palace, Norwich and the likes upsetting those thinking they'd be walk over games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only bonus is we have it to play for whenever we want or the next double gameweek but I am screwed for this one. Need all the premiums to underperform and Livramento and Antonio (lolz) to do something amazing.
At least with Antonio it probably means he can ease back in today and be starting again midweek.
Dennis should start for Watford who will be on too.

But we already know Raph and Watkins might need to be shipped with our 2 freebies!