Fantasy Premier League 21/22

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Hopefully dalot plays, i already had him on the bench.

Apart from him i wouldn't touch any utd player because we're shit. Our players could have triple gameweek and still score lower than another player on form.

Nickosaur

Taking an absolutely wild (C) choice this week with Moura. Could either pay off immensely or set me back even more.
Yeah it's been Moura and Dennis for me.

Moura should essentially play in Son's position. I'm just more concerned about Spurs' play in general. Whereas Dennis is in a shit Watford team, but playing other shit teams.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yeah it's been Moura and Dennis for me.

Moura should essentially play in Son's position. I'm just more concerned about Spurs' play in general. Whereas Dennis is in a shit Watford team, but playing other shit teams.
What if Watford v Burnley is called off, which is likely

Durlmints

Supports
Liverpool
Current team:

Ramsdale (Guaita)
Rudiger, Reguilon, TAA, Dier (Livra)
Smith-Rowe, Foden, Bowen, Jota (Salah)
Dennis, Watkins (Broja)

Thinking Salah to Trossard as DGW and a shaky Leicester defence next week
Broja to Kane who's goal returns against Arsenal and Leicester are brilliant!

Kane out for Daka next week as Spurs Vs Chelsea which will free up cash for Salah return

Patchbeard

Pulled the trigger on wildcard:
De Gea, Dubravka
TAA, Cancelo, Reguilon, Tomiyasu, Williams
Bruno, Jota, Moura, Bowen, Gordon
Kane, Antonio, Dennis

£0.0m in the bank so no wiggle room. The only player I'm not happy with is Williams, but I would have to downgrade De Gea to upgrade him and I don't like the look of any of the cheaper keepers. And the only player I feel like I'm really missing at the moment is KDB or Sterling, but can sack Bruno off for Sterling if he's shite the next two games.

JuriM

Pulled the first chip and used up one Free Hit:

Sanchez
Cucurella, Alonso, Tsimikas
Saka, Maddison, Mount, Jota, Fernandes
Dennis, Ronaldo

Bench:
Ramsdale, Antonio, Johnson, White

A lot of double game week players and enough wiggle room.

Patchbeard

Pulled the first chip and used up one Free Hit:

Sanchez
Cucurella, Alonso, Tsimikas
Saka, Maddison, Mount, Jota, Fernandes
Dennis, Ronaldo

Bench:
Ramsdale, Antonio, Johnson, White

A lot of double game week players and enough wiggle room.
Surely Tsimikas won't play as Robertson is available again. And why have a 5.1m GK and 7.9m ST on the bench on a FH...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Surely you would have expected Burnley v Leicester to be postponed given their squad status. PL counts players unavailable through normal injuries same as COVID which will cause a lot of cancellations in games of teams with short squads, Burnley have also just sold their best striker and have Cornet out at AFCON so naturally their team will be depleted.
I mean that's true but sounds absolutely mental and exactly why the PL have created a rod for their own back with this silly ruling.

"Oh we can't play because we sold our best striker and the other one is away at Afcon" is pretty ridiculous as an excuse to get a match binned.

Dan_F

So Ronaldo is seemingly fit, which means Bruno as a Son replacement is not appealing in the slightest.

Any other options?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So Ronaldo is seemingly fit, which means Bruno as a Son replacement is not appealing in the slightest.

Any other options?
Ronaldo being fit means I have no idea what I'm doing :lol:

Might just do Son and Watkins to Moura and Dennis... Or simply Son to Moura...

Skåre Willoch

FH:
De Gea
TAA, Sanchez, Cucurella
Jota, Bruno, Bowen, Moura
Dennis, Ronaldo (c), Kane

Bench: Sissoko, Marcal, Tsimikas

Fabian Keller

I'm also on the cancelo vs raphinia fence

Ronaldo + moura or kane + greenwood? Cap on the premium striker

Dan_F

FFS :lol:

This week is easily the most annoying of the season (so far). Watch Ronaldo play and pull up 20 mins into the first game now...

I’ve already got Moura, so I think that’s a good move from Son.

Another option is just playing Watkins and benching Son, but I don’t really like that. Who knows how Villa will line up with Coutinho in the mix.

Oh I hate this game.

minoo-utd

I want replace Son with Lucas, or is there better option considering Spurs have Ars and Lic?
I have Jota,Silva, and Bowen.

Paul_Scholes18

So plans ruined. If I want Ronaldo need a cheap mid. Maddison was ideal or another Leicester mid.

Moura would just be a one week punt and then sold back for Salah at worst, but noone with doubles I want long term.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Any other options?
It's still Bruno with a double. I don't think it's a bad option at all.
He'll still have his usual stack of pot shots, and if Ronaldo had to be declared fit, chances are he won't play 180 mins anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

It's simple with Ronaldo, if you have him you captain him.
If you don't have him, it's too risky to bring him in, so to counter that risk, Bruno becomes a firm choice. Especially as chances are you'll have Son, so the differential in money to find isn't as much between Son to Bruno, as any of our most likely mid range strikers to Ronaldo would be.

Dan_F

It's still Bruno with a double. I don't think it's a bad option at all.
He'll still have his usual stack of pot shots, and if Ronaldo had to be declared fit, chances are he won't play 180 mins anyway.
That’s basically where I’ve ended up. I only have an hour or so left to make a decision too. Can’t wait for it to end in tears when Ronaldo is on the bench and Bruno blanks.

saivet

Think I'll still bring in Dennis for a hit as the first fixture against Newcastle is a good one with Norwich in the next gameweek as well.

Problem I have is replacing Son now that Maddison is a no go. Considering Greenwood or Lucas Moura at the moment but leaning more for Lucas since I don't want to double up on United.

Skåre Willoch

Feck. Now you have me thinking.
De Gea or Lloris?
Ronaldo? You sure....?
Not sure at all about anything. This season is like a game of yatzy. But Ronaldo is seemingly fit, and I don't really see who else (other than ice cold Bruno) to give the armband.
Doubts over the double for Spurs with a possible covid outbreak at Arsenal made me go De Gea.

Pickle85

After going back and forth a billion times I just made one change and didn't take a hit. Not having Ronnie could hurt me massively but I couldn't find a way of getting him in without a -8 and it's probably not going to be worth it, particularly given how up in the air all other doubles seem to be. I should be able to put 11 on the pitch, hopefully, with a couple of doubles (Varane, Bachmann, Dennis and - hopefully but probably not - Dalot). Going with a Dennis captain so fully expecting the Burnley game to be off too.

Pickle85

Think I'll still bring in Dennis for a hit as the first fixture against Newcastle is a good one with Norwich in the next gameweek as well.

Problem I have is replacing Son now that Maddison is a no go. Considering Greenwood or Lucas Moura at the moment but leaning more for Lucas since I don't want to double up on United.
I was debating Mason too but Sancho being in and around it again made me think again (though you'd hope he'd be in for Rashford if anyone, given his recent showings).

Dan_F

Spurs are “checking one new possible covid case”.

So how much do we want to bet that it’s Moura :nervous:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Another reason to leave transfers until closer to deadline, feckin Maddison single game now.

I was in same boat anyway as he came in for Son so it was a transfer I had to make - looking at it, doesn’t really matter.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That’s basically where I’ve ended up. I only have an hour or so left to make a decision too. Can’t wait for it to end in tears when Ronaldo is on the bench and Bruno blanks.
Deadline is 630 isn't it? Or do you have to he somewhere so have to do it by 3pm?

Swiss_Red89

Feck it...Had enough of the brainfeck for today and just did Shaw to Mykolenko and Kane to Ronaldo for a -4
(Had to sell a United player to get Ronaldo in)

Will definitely Captain Ronnie now.

Dan_F

Deadline is 630 isn't it? Or do you have to he somewhere so have to do it by 3pm?
Drive down to Cornwall mate, setting off at about 3pm so I’ll miss the deadline.

Could give it to the missus to sort out but I don’t think that’s worth the risk :lol: